Customize

Vancouver, B.C., December

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AnonyMysterio, Dec 14, 2008.

1. AnonyMysterio Member

Vancouver, B.C., December

Heya Vanon's,

Howdit go?
    I was undable to attend.
    Do tell!!!

For those who stepped up, I salute you.
    We have made it a year! The cult will fall if we hold the line.
    PLease post pic links if ya got em.
  2. Anon1335 Member

Re: Vancouver, B.C.

I lost my protest virginity. It hurt, but it was a good hurt.

It was cold. Redshirt made a limited appearance (Came out to call us a bunch of idiots then went inside, I felt like I'd met a moviestar).
    They mostly just taped us from inside. There were only about 14 anons at any one time plus Onehuman.

Though me and Magik (Possibly... Not too sure about everyone's IDs yet) had a fairly long conversation with a Scilon who had been in the Org for 30 years and hadn't had a 'bad experience. He said he only believed what he could see, such as touch-assist, so I doubt he was up to the Xenu level. Which means that with over 30 years and no Xenu he's a pretty casual member, yeah? Said he had a good experience with the org because he got to study alot of things.

Which would have given me some hope for the cult victims, except about 30seconds before that we'd seen a kid moving all his shit into the place. Obviously a move-in, even though one of the guys said he was the kid's father I suspect it might be a disconnect. So yeah, kinda depressing.

But besides that it was good. After the protest we went to white spot. I got a half hour nap at home before working till 2:30AM that night, so understandably on sunday I felt a fair bit like shit.

Still though, it was a good hurt.
  3. Forgott3nAnon Member

4. EpicHugGuy Member

Looks like we're shooting for January 17 for the next raid.
  5. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  6. snowwhite165 Member

jan 17 count me in.