Customize

Valentines day

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by pimpinpandas102, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Valentines day

because Lisa McPherson's 50th birthday lands on a Monday febuary 10th and Mondays are always hard to rally on may i suggest valentines day because most of us have that Saturday off making this an ideal time for a world wide raid

bring food
  2. Error404 Member

Re: Valentines day

That's a terrible idea. As awkward as it may seem, we have lives outside of Anonymous. Sometimes these lives involve romantic relationships. Let's not take Valentine's Day for this.

Also, we've already had a protest about Lisa, let's shed light on other topics.
  3. thetanmonger Member

/B/tards and romantic lifes in the same sentence :-o more likely than i think,..

You win this round ,..
  4. Fuckeye Member

Locals are raiding then anyway.
  5. Baas Member

You've got to be kidding me. Lisa's birthday is on the 10th, and it's a bit irritating to see it shrugged off as something non-significant.

Particularly for those that have been in this since the beginning, the Valentines' Day weekend is something big. By all means, if you don't want to go, then don't go, but at the very least, chicagofags will be hoisting the colors.

Besides, it's not as if all of you will be at it all day anyways. Just do it, faggots. We've come too far for this.
  6. Error404 Member

I'm not shrugging of Lisa's death like it's nothing. I'm just saying that there's more things that are wrong with Scientology that we haven't really talked about yet.
  7. Black Moriah Member

Too much crap going on with ppl that day. It would be a horrible date for a global raid, esp. for what is our 1 year anni.