Customize

V For Vendetta Masks

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Daniel Evans, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Hi guys just wondering where I can get the mask from. I plan on protesting soon and I want to hide identity.
  2. anon walker Moderator

Got any local costume shops? If not, there are plenty of websites that sell them. Try Amazon or eBay. Or just google 'guy fawkes mask sale' and you'll get plenty of returns.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

hope that is not your real name or a photo of you?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. nevarmore Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

You could always paint one on. I hear sharpie works well.
  6. rickybobby Member

I
    I got mine from Amazon.
  7. WMAnon Member

Dude, I really fucking hope that's not your real picture or the city you live in. That would be some serious fail at being anonymous...
    • Like Like x 2
  8. rickybobby Member

Yes, Daniel, if that is your real name and/or picture, I recommend that you use an avatar or a picture that is not of you, and change your user name to something fictional.

If you find a protest you want to join, I will also recommend you private message the organizer for any further pertinent details. And feel free to ask questions here on this forum, particularly in the New Members Area here:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/

And if that is not your real name and picture, sir, you are a good troll and I salute you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

you mea
    You mean that picture isn't you? :(
  10. rickybobby Member

Yes, it is. Of course.
  11. PTS Member

If you want to identify with the anon movement that's great, they have helped nurture and strengthen protests worldwide. There is no requirement to wear the mask though, unless you want to. The cult's intelligence resources are stretched pretty thinly these days and they are unlikely to attempt to intimidate or fair game a stranger to them at a protest. The great thing about anti-$cientology protests is the diversity of the protesters. Some of us wear Guy Fawkes masks, some wear other masks, some wear none at all. Some have firsthand experience with the cult, some do not but are nonetheless outraged by them and want to help make a difference. I you want to wear a mask, do so. Or not, you'll be most welcome regardless. Bring some food. :)

Check out a few costume shops in addition to Amazon, they often carry Guy Fawkes masks because they are so popular, you'll probably pay a little more but you won't have to wait for it.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

I always tell newfags to mask up, then later they can decide not to if they like. There's no doing it the other way round.