Customize

Using words as weapons (ex-scilons knowledge required)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Amnon Nhymous, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnon Nhymous Member

Using words as weapons (ex-scilons knowledge required)

You've got spylons in your picket ?
    You're just talking to scilons in the street or by email and you want to help them to leave the Criminal Oganization of $cientology by the power of your words ?

Well, I think it's impossible (mission) to break their mind firewall simply by using rational arguments, simply because you do not use the way of thinking they've been taught.
    Indoctrination requires the control of words and meanings. The $cieno weird logics, strange words, bizarre meanings - and to some extent bad grammar - are all contributing to the building of this mind control.

I would suggest the use of distorted memes. (I prefer to set the definition, just to be sure... ;)

I've got these examples: 'Ron is a ruin' - my sig - or 'Do you know that OTs are suppressive to you ?'...

You see what I mean : use their OWN words, but twist the CONTEXT, giving them new meanings they'll unconsciously chew on.

But since I'm not that good at english AND I've never been a scilon myself, I'm certainly wrong both at grammar (while it may not be a real problem with illiterate $cilons ! ;) ) and scientology's memes knowledge.

This operation requires the help of ex-scientologists who are used to the sci-memes, and able to twist contexts smartly. If you can find some, feel free to post them here!

These A-memes (?) should be used intensively everytime there's the possibility of a scilon around.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Using words as weapons (ex-scilons knowledge required)

say wut
  3. DeathHamster Member

Hmm... Killer Kōans from Outer-Space?
  4. Amnon Nhymous Member

Yes! I like the image. The thing is to put some in the ordinary discussion.
    Something like "What are you doing here, is it an OT who suppressed your mind and forced you to be here?"...
  5. Amnon Nhymous Member

Let me try to explain a little more. It may be usefull for some apparently :)

In " Ron is ruin " for instance, the association of "Ron" and "ruin" is not a combination of words/meanings that could occur in scilonspeak : Ron cannot be a ruin for a $cilon.

Same (?) with "OT" and "Suppressive to a scilon".

This is where we need former scientologists knowledge.
    We need to know common $cilon memes/expressions (or basic logics), and "twist" them...

It's very simple in fact, but quite a pain to explain. Why don't people have some General Semantics knowledge: it would help a lot! :smile:
  6. R2-45 Member

Ugh, the Scilon lexicon is doubleplus stupid, but here go a few ideas:

We don't mean to ARC break, but Miscavige squirrels LRH tech. Ack?
    This PC has crossed the Wall of Fire into OTIII, source says I should be dead
    Ask about the CoS R2-45 TRs.

God, don't make me do any more. The words, they are stupid.
  7. Amnon Nhymous Member

I was thinking : It's sort of dead end and way too complex in fact.
    I'm having trouble with this. I'd like the mod to close the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.