Customize

Using the OTIII Materials

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Using the OTIII Materials

My plan was to bring a sign with OT III sekrits to flash raids and hold it right up to the window. I'm looking to game our local org for possible responses. We've read them OTIII when they come out, and they book it every time. Maybe a sign would clear them out of the public area or at least make them extremely uncomfortable. My question, could I get in legal trouble for a direct quote of L. Ron's trademarked material, even if I'm supposedly using it for commentary purposes? Would a paraphrased version be a better idea? I'm not looking to get arrested here, at least not over this (gotta make it count, nice job Epic Nose Guy).
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Using the OTIII Materials

well at the last raid i recall lulz about some anon somewhere reading up OT3 stuff... from what i remember then there was much lulz, much scilon butthurt but no legal issues trouble?
  3. Anonymous Member

Don't go to their windows. You don't want to seem pushy.
    What you can do however to get rid of spies or just for the lulz if a Scilon comes out is yell out OT3 info. They run. It's funny. I lol'd.
  4. Anonymous Member

Put it in quotes, and then sign it with -L. Ron Hubbard
  5. Anonymous Member

Audio of Ron played loudly is more effective IMO.

They will recognise his voice instantly, and much of the stuff out there completely contradicts what they've been told about Scientology (if they're still doing Dianetics or are at an early stage on the bridge).
  6. Anonymous Member

You can plant seeds of doubt by pointing out that the Basic Books are supposed ot be in 100% of the US libraries, but they arent in even close to that many (0% in Los Angeles--sheck the library thread here on eturb ffor what the Scis claim elsewhere, and check you libs for lulz). Tell them to check the data. Tell them mgt is lying to them. Tell them they can check for themselves.

OT3 can be subverted by higher levels saying, "Oh they are misrepreenting it." The only "misrepresentation" involved with the 18 volume series of Basic Books being in libraries around the world is that co$ says they're there--and they are NOT. Data does not support Scientology --seeds of doubt planted
  7. Anonymous Member

if you paraphrase they can use that to say

"see Anonymous are liars" twist it somehow

and yes they will TRY to get you arrested for doing this. I would not recommend holding it up against the glass... As much as I would do something that bold.. You could be arrested for trespassing at that point.

The glass is attached to the building thusly you are touching their property, = trespassing.

Do what you feel you must to get the point across. But be careful. And remember that Scilons below OT III are not going to read the sign anyhow. They would have to go into ethics if they did.

This is a slippery slope to transverse. Do so with a open mind, full knowledge of the risks involved. And in the end only you can decide what YOU will do.
  8. Anonymous Member

periodically playing OTIII in LRH's voice would be much more effective
  9. Anonymous Member

Where can mp3s of LRH reading them be found?

Maybe an audio-anon could edit together a 'best of'. Maybe with some lulzy mixing?
  10. Anonymous Member

it might lose impact edited
  11. Anonymous Member

And then drop the second bombshell:

"Scientology's tech is squirreled. Anonymous has the working tech. Look at what we've done in how much time."

As if the data being tainted is not bad enough, pointing out that the tech fails against Anon while Anon's is ruthlessly effective should act to dislogde even more deeply and stubbornly inserted crania from recta. :D
  12. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't mind making a best of myself, but I would need to know where I can get the actual recordings from, youtube videos would work (rapidshits great) megaupload and so on. (youtube audio isn't always the best In terms of quality.)
  13. Anonymous Member

I still think we should make a short movie of ot3 at one of the protests...
  14. Anonymous Member

can i haz url for ot III audio philes plox?
  15. Anonymous Member

Street Theatre - Act it out...

Also, Body Thetans
  16. Anonymous Member

As an old-time Vietnam "in the streets" protester -- street theater is esoteric, doesn't work, and is looked upon as weird and strange, even without the OTIII material being thrown in! I'd suggest YouTube be continued -- like the SNL Digital Shorts. "Zenu Put My Thetan In a Box"?

(referencing SNL's hilarious "Dick in a Box" YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Dick In A Box)
  17. Anonymous Member

Operation Clambake has some of the best recordings, Yahweh is a good one, will try and get you links. Has anybody seeing scilons getting sick when this material has played, as they get sick if there not well prepared for it LOL ???
  18. Anonymous Member

Just had a trawl through Operation Clambake and the links for some of the audio recordings are not there. So the question is where do you get ot3 recordings ????????
  19. Anonymous Member

This needs to be done anyway. The Co$ has a long history of protesting people's houses. Video camera + Scilons protesting house + loudspeaker = lulz. WBM used to recite the Oh Tee three shit when the Scilons got too annoying and they would run away!
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Someone putting a sign up against the window is harassment.

Someone reading the materials loudly (or several someones taking it in shifts, handing off so the rhythm isn't broken) is not only funny, it's fun. You'll get the most amazing reactions from both the passers-by and the org.
  22. Anonymous Member

Have anyone considered sending this to CNN as a reply to Tommy Boy's earlier "lol, xenu? wot xenu" interview reply?

Relevent part is at 7:58 minutes into the video:
    - "So whats this about Scientology aiming to remove alien spirits from your body?"
    - "lol john doesnt that sound silly to you?"
    YouTube - CNN: Scientology vs. Anonymous : Tommy Davis Responds

Why yes, Tommy. It really does sound silly to us.
  23. Anonymous Member

According to exOT8Michael, the end result of OTVIII (the highest level in Scientology) is:
    These facts should also cause some enturbulation.
  24. Anonymous Member

If we can find an audio clip where Hubbard says Engrams are just a red herring...

Internets will be given.
  25. Anonymous Member

I doubt such a clip exists, OT8 is super soooooper sekrit

Obviously they must keep it a secret that Hubbard himself reveals the basis of Dianetics is utter crap.

Talk:Church of Scientology collected Operating Thetan documents - Wikileaks
  26. Anonymous Member

Just hold it up when the spilons are taking your picture.
  27. Anonymous Member