Customize

Using Graphics

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Avinash, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Avinash Member

I was wondering if the owner of this site, or anyone who made the graphics for the website would mind me using it for a videos im making??? I am using mostly other sources such as google images/other vid makers. Im not really a graphic artist as I am a video creator.
  2. WMAnon Member

By and large, any Anonymous graphics are fair use for any Anon project. If you have a specific piece you'd like to check on, just post a link to it here and ask if anyone knows who made the original, and whether it was released PD, CC or full copyrights.

In general, I would recommend considering what the graphics were created for, and seriously consider whether your use of it is in keeping with that original theme. If you're doing a video about taking down Facebook, for example, it may not be appropriate to use images from old Chanology protests.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ Yup, pretty much this. You wouldn't be putting the site logo on your own vid though I am thinking, but generally it has been understood that creations by members put up here are for the use of Anon world-wide unless specifically stated otherwise due to other c/r thingies.
    Do check out the various (and very funny) shoop threads too :D
  4. WMAnon Member

Oh, yeah, that. Don't use site logos in your stuff unless you're referencing that site, it's pretty rude. (if you had a link to WWP at the end of your video, for example, it would probably be cool to use the three dudes W logo, but if you just used it as the background for your "this is how much I hate the illuminati video, we'd probably call you names)
  5. Avinash Member

Thanks guys, this is what I was looking for. I have other protest pics though so I won't need the logo too much. It's half of that "Creepy with robot voice" and half "Slideshow with Awesome Soundtrack".
  6. WMAnon Member

Looking forward to seeing the result! I haven't had a chance to do an Anon video in ages :(