Customize

US Government want Wikileaks Twitter Details

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Jinkii, Jan 8, 2011.

1. veravendetter Member

I know he hates me for this; but I love Herro as he's a great levy for stemming the flood of enthusiasm washing reality into the gutter

Devils advocate edit: Herro, you're a wanker
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Char. Limit Member

Doesn't make it reasonable.
  3. Herro Member

You're not that familiar with what you have to do to get this kind of subpoena are you?
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Please tell us.
  5. missy Member

6. Char. Limit Member

Do they mention which criminal investigation or do they just say that there's one going on?
  7. Herro Member

Yes they have to say which investigation. The laws were followed here.
  8. missy Member

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but ...
    • The subpoena linked in the BBC article does not clarify what the criminal investigation is
    • The signatory judge would have received and reviewed evidence regarding a specific criminal investigation
    • The persons named in the subpoena are all believed to be specifically tied to the so-called Collateral Murder leak
    • Jonsdottir, in particular, is believed to have been heavily involved with the so-called Collateral Murder release and to have subsequently had a falling out with Wikileaks and distanced herself from it
    • Bradley Manning is currently being held on charges specifically tied to the so-called Collateral Murder leak and not the subsequent diplomatic cables leaks