Customize

US diplomatic cables & Extra-terrestrials

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PresidentShaw, Sep 25, 2013.

1. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. PresidentShaw Member

Clearly, you haven't read the article.

You give skeptics a bad name.
  3. rickybobby Member

Aliens ate his brain.
  4. poopspirit Member

If you let me hold your phaser I promise not to let the aliens eat your brain.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

phaser set to stunning
    • Like Like x 1
  6. tinfoilhatter Member

UFO's do not exist. It is a means to cover up spy planes. If people kept saying spy plane instead of ufo, too many questions would be asked. UFO simply means the government is not identifying the object. they know what it is, because they just saw the pictures it took over north korea/china/russia/ super sexy nude island, but fuck you they are not telling you so go away.

there was a drone spy plane in the late 80's(there was a gi joe toy that looked exactly like it.). It went extremely fast, so fast that if it had a pilot, the pilot would die. It also had to start its decent early, and at that speed if people saw it, it would look very odd, sort of like a disk.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cool story, G.I. Bro!
  8. Anonymous Member

Speed doesn't kill, acceleration does.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. HellRazor Member

G.I. Bro: Real American Negro.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

G.I. Jew: Real American Hebrew
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

G.I. Moe: Real American Stooge.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. tinfoilhatter Member

Okay, i found a picture of it, it was the Lockheed D21. It wasn't from the 80's but the late 60's. they had a bunch of gi joe toys that were modeled after it. Damn thing looks cool as hell.

But yeah, UFO's are either spy planes, or drunk/stoned hallucinations of crazy people, not alien aircraft. Any intelligent life out there would hopefully have the sense enough to wipe out the human race before we spread our godawful stupidity around the universe.

Attached Files:

13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Blackbird was unmanned? I thought it had pilots. Would have sworn.
  14. tinfoilhatter Member

In my last post,the drone is underneath a SR 71.
    Here are a few pictures that are a little better.
    It would be launched from the blackbird, which is kinda cool, except one of them exploded prematurely during the piggy back, the pilot did not survive. That incident scraped that particular program.

I am pretty sure however, that they are still experimenting with hypersonic drones. 280px-M21Ship2-cropped.jpg 220px-D21-070308.jpg
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ohhhh... I confess I didn't try to open the attachment.

Interesting find.
  16. tinfoilhatter Member

as per the gi joe toy, They had a cobra version of the blackbird, that also had a "drone". the drone had a pilot however, went on the bottom, and in the cartoon it was used as a method for the cobra agents to infiltrate.

When i was little, i thought that was cool, but as i grow older, i find such things to be a little disturbing. We have subtle ways in our society to teach children the proper methods and reasons on how our military operates. I remember when the small remote control helicopters first came out. They had one that shot missiles at little cardboard cutout tanks. That is the main purpose for the attack hellos, anti tank operations(they are more mutli purpose however, but that was the main reason for their commissioning as i understand it).

What bothers me, is that whether deliberate or inadvertent, I feel that we are subtlety making our children militaristic. I hope i am wrong, but i fear for a future where we can wage war with out any human losses on our side. That is what truly scares me about drones.

but enough derailing.

UFO's dont exist, the objects people are seeing are either drones, spyplanes, or drone spyplanes. We are not visited by intelligent lifeforms from another planet, because intelligent life DOES NOT EXIST.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

You've checked everywhere already?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks op, I enjoyed the article.
  19. muldrake Member

Certainly doesn't down here, that's for sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Enturbuleak Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. tinfoilhatter Member

standards? your talking about a group of "ex" fourchaners, on a site with something called the "dome". I am afraid that we are correctly living up to the current standards....
    • Like Like x 1

22. QFT
  23. PresidentShaw Member

Or maybe you could actually read the whole article and realise you are missing the point. God people are lazy.
  24. Anonymous Member

At least we show up. Where the fuck have you been?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

Are God people lazy enough to omit punctuation?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

"Let's eat Tim!"
    "Let's eat, Tim!"

Commas save lives!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. PresidentShaw Member

I'm french, and my grammar is still better than most native speakers here. Sue me.
  28. Anonymous Member

You are not Sue.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Ceiling Sue Member

This thread needs disaster girl.
  30. A.O.T.F Member

Pres .. i fucking love ya .. ^^ But that's fuckin funny :D
  31. Anonymous Member

Missed the point there somewhat.