Customize

Update: Clearwater III Anoniversary: Assaulted & Audited!

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Zak McKracken Member

Thanks.

Addendum:
    Located at:
    401 S Old Coachman Rd

I have no idea if this is "inside" the downtown infestation zone, or if you were anywhere near there at the time of the assault.

But.
    If you were protesting outside (or in immediate proximity to) a property that's owned or controlled by him, its possible he might feel justified in attacking you, because he considered it his own turf. It in no way excuses his behavior, but might help in terms of understanding why he spazzed out.

Crazy idot, or crazy cultist, he's still crazy. And probably ought to be medicated and someplace where he can't hurt himself and others. If he's responsible for interacting with kids in any way, shape or form, perhaps he shouldn't be. (Dunno if "President" means more than he owns the school, and other retards actually operate it)
  2. Anonymous Member

3. amaX Member

Dude, he's IN the infestation zone. He and others with the same last name (including Anna who is his wife) own quite a few properties downtown. I'm trying to wade through them now. The prick likes to hit people. He hit my arm and shoved me so hard that if PinkChuck hadn't been behind me I would have fallen on my ass. I'm old, man. I could have been really hurt. The asshole was arrested for assault in 2006 in Largo. AND the asshole came out onto the sidewalk AGAIN and started screaming at us in front of the cop who'd been with us all day! He thinks he owns the sidewalks. The cop got into a good five minute argument with the old asshole.

He's pissed at his businesses losing money because Anonymous is doing their job in Clearwater. Technically, we are the reason he's losing money that he takes in from the bloodsucking cult.

You don't always have to look at if from the other person's perspective when they make their money off the backs of a slavery ring.
  4. amaX Member

This is actually a mistake in the report. Terry went into the back 425 Cleveland St which he owns. I would have to ask PinkChuck and Six if he went into the One Stop Shoppe after that because I stayed in the alley to make sure he didn't come out the back way.
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Thanks for clarifying.
    Outside CW, we don't always know what these things mean.
  6. amaX Member

I wish everyone else was in Clearwater and we were in Russia or NYC or Germany. lol
  7. Anonymous Member

Not intending to derail but have you CW guys thought about maybe doing a couple of signs up in Russian or other languages? Might be worth always carrying a few small cards with Russian text explaining that SO members can get out, even if the cult's holding their passport and giving the 1-800 number or something?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. subgenius Member

You're doing awful good for decrepit.
    And I'm glad to see you're feeling litigious.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. amaX Member

We used to have fliers in different languages, but of course the people who needed them could never get them.

It's also difficult to come up with something quick enough for them to read since they're made to run by us as quickly as possible.
  10. AnonLover Member

It is OK to have Doubts:

Это нормально есть сомнения

(from google translate)
  11. Anonymous Member

heh...THE GAME'S AFOOT!
  12. amaX Member

Honestly, the way this messed up cult uses the language barrier in their slavery ring is one of the most frustrating parts of what we do in Clearwater.
  13. anonymous612 Member

No and no. That isn't near downtown.

He claims to own a different property, that we WERE near. However he also claimed to own both the Scientology building AND the sidewalk. To the police. He told the police he owned the sidewalk. What?

(mind you, IIRC this^ was at a later date. We've seen him a couple times since the assault.)

No, IIRC he went into that (very Scientologist) cafe down there in the gold building. Can't remember which cheesy name they're going by this month.
  14. Zak McKracken Member

4354947366_8f90651328.jpg

[your] Doubts are valid:
    mockupo.jpg

"Doubts are OK" (literally: Doubt is normal)
    mockupu.jpg

Same rules apply as English.
    SMALL WORDS. BIG FONTS.

toomanywordsmakeforanamazinglyepicsignthatyouandyourfriendswilllollatbutnobodywilleverreadthemexceptWWPandosa

^^^^^^^
    this
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Zak McKracken Member

Partly the damned Rousskies' fault, for being tl;dr :<

doubt is ok = 9 chars
    Сомнение это нормально = 20 chars
    • Like Like x 2
  16. amaX Member

So, he entered his own building from the back entrance and then waltzed over to the cafe that we saw Kirstie Alley come out of?

I'm trying to wade through the properties they own, but my eyes are starting to cross.
  17. Anonymous Member

Yeah, lots of properties! But hey, I noticed this one, under one of his company names, Zeta Management LLC. I think it's a Brooklyn NY incorporated co. Anyway, looks like he leased the building Clearwater Corrections Div used for Parole and Probation office. LOL. He's raking in some decent coint just from here!

http://fp.state.fl.us:7779/reports/rwservlet?lms_private_expire_12

2llzvxj.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

The Tsafatino's are originally from the Brooklyn & Lindenhurt areas of New York where they also own alot of properties. A casual search on the Westlaw site (legal and court case research) shows they've been in court quite often as a plaintiff.
  19. mongrel Member

Ya know, that would be like making a big deal if someone used Bob sometimes and Robert at others. And people often use full names for business dealings anyway. Just thought I'd point this out before you make foolish statements.
  20. amaX Member

The main point is that he's violent and angry. He was even screaming at a Clearwater Police officer while arguing that he owned the sidewalks. I have to wonder what he does behind closed doors if he's willing to scream streams of profanity at women and then hit and shove a woman. I actually don't have to point out that he doesn't use his real name in business dealings to prove that he's underhanded, he lied to the police saying he didn't curse and did not touch either one of the female Anons before a video was produced making him out to be a liar.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

You've never been to Brooklyn, have you?
  22. anonymous612 Member

^has a point
  23. amaX Member

Yes, I've been to Brooklyn where I was not assaulted. Ever been to the country?