Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. grumpus Member

Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

lolwut?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Of which L Ron Hubbard got the idea for this from one of the people he must have admired and influenced his philosophy:

3. Anonymous Member

Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

You know, like finding an anti-Semitic Jew!!!
    LOL
  4. Anonymous Member

There are plenty of psychiatrists out there sympathetic to New Age woo and rather ill informed about our little Hollywood cult.

However I suspect Narconon will hire a quack with a bogus board certification related to the promotion of vitamins to serve as their "psychiatrist."
  5. OTBT Member

Thanks, that zip file contains the info I was looking for, specifically - HCOB 14 FEBRUARY 1980R - RESEARCH DATA ON NUTRITIONAL VITAMIN INCREASES ON THE PURIFICATION RUNDOWN - which lists the varying dosages of all the vitamins and minerals.
  6. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if he's generating paperwork from the exams? While a health exam is covered by Quebec healthcare (or equivalent heathcare if they're from outside Quebec), if the doctor has to write out a piece of paper saying that the patient is okay for work, scout camp, or Narconon niacin'n'bake, then that's a separate charge to the patient or Narconon.

I'd think that Narconon would need the papertrail to cover themselves.
  7. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: Portion of Email to Heenan and Blakie

In your past communications to me, you have made reference to "Narconon and it's Representatives". Are you suggesting that you are also representing the interests of Narconon Canada, ABLE, the Montreal Church of Scientology, and Narconon International? Documents are now being prepared to include these entities and their Executives personally
    in further actions and claims. The appropriate authorities will be investigating these claims forthwith and you will be advised as soon as possible. Contact has been made with a legal representative in California to address the claims against Narconon International and a claim is being prepared to address issues with their direction in the Narconon Trois Rivieres issues
    in Canada.

The Police criminal investigations are awaiting further evidence, which we hope to provide in the near future once the expected evidence arrives at our desk. I have agreed, at this time, to give any requested testimony in any court of law or hearing, where criminal charges may me filed.

Also, since we are in no further "Settlement Negotiations", I will be addressing Media in further detail in the near future concerning all of the aforementioned.

"The gloves are off....."
  8. Anonymous Member

be safe
  9. PodPeople Member

Ding Ding Ding...(just don't lose your shorts!)

KBT-S141.jpg
  10. N. Ron Rubber Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1Qpw8rSnE"]YouTube- Michael Buffer - Lets get ready to Rumble[/nomedia]
  11. Intelligence Member

I spoke to Gerry Armstrong twice today and have his pernission and support to disclose the following bold:

My intention is to meet with him, on or about April 15, 2010, to further discuss the Press Release and interview in Vancouver, on or about April 17, 2010. This Press Release will include the facts and figures on the fraudulent Success Rate of Narconon Trois Rivieres and other Narconons World Wide. I will submit documented evidence.

As one Government Agency said: "David, most civil and criminal Laws of Quebec and Canada will over ride any confidentiality agreement you signed with Narconon Trois Rivieres." I was then asked: "David, are you willing to testify at any Hearing or Criminal Proceeding?" My answer was: Absolutely, yes."

I will now address the Posting I was given at Narconon Trois Rivieres and what it entailed, including uploaded documents. Be patient; it will take a few minutes to process.

One of my Postings was the person In Charge of forming a new Charitable Foundation for the financing of students/clients who could not afford the $23,000 program fee at Narconon Trois Rivieres. But because it was not on the ORG Board in Division Six, where I was Posted, I was instructed by Narconon Canada to proceed on my own personal time outside of Narconon Trois Rivieres; which I did. It now became my personal project to build and use at my discretion. I received what they called, "Secret Documents", which were given to me for promotions and receiving contributions.

I will upload a document, which has Andre Ahern's notes on it to name the Foundation the "Golden Dawn." This is a Sex Cult which L. Ron Hubbard was familiar with and he wrote a book on it. Hubbard was involved with the Sex rituals with Crowely and Parsens; which included the "GOLDEN DAWN". Scientology : L. Ron Hubbard's Association with Aleister Crowley and the OTO - Aleister Crowley - Zimbio

Download L Ron Hubbard - Spirit of Man Lecture Disc 9 [1 CD - MP3] Torrent - KickassTorrents.com

More info to follow; this is an outline only.

I was instructed to listen to twelve audio tapes of L. Ron Hubbard's lectures to become a Course Room Supervisor. Don't listen to them; no job......

All student/client confidential information shall be keept as such, except in Judge's Chambers for verification as to their authenticity.

Documents will be uploaded shortly with Posting, Training, and details about how the students/clients were viewed as "Products". You will see my "Product Clearing" instructions.
    This is to use as Valuable Product evaluations to bring in more students and substantiate the False Success Rate, which will be exposed soon.

This Evil Cult, is what the Senator in Australia said it was: "This is not a Religious Organization, it is a Criminal Organization".......There is freedom of religion, but nobody is above the Law. Some information and documents, (by way of a secondary), have been forwarded to this Australian Senator.

David Love
  12. Intelligence Member

[IMG][/IMG]

The writing at the top: "The Golden Dawn", is in Andre Ahern's handwriting - my Supervisor at the time.

On the bottom is my handwriting.

David Love
  13. Intelligence Member

15wz4tv.jpg

VFP - Valuable Final Product. Until they relapse and are then calculated against the Success Rate. Notice my Product Clearing did not include contacting clients who Relapsed?
    More details to follow.

David Love
  14. Intelligence Member

2b6u60.jpg

This was my Posting, which does not name, but did include recruiting Relapse clients. I demanded being on Post as a Relapse Registrar. I received numerous emails from students who relapsed within one week of returning home and they begged me for help. I would not give in and demanded that Narconon Trois Rivieres deliver help to these dying students. Many of the emails stated," David, please help me, I know I will not live much longer if I don't get help". I knew what they were going through and felt their emotions. I would phone them and share tears.

I tried to place them in other treatment centers, but to no avail. I was torn between demanding that Narconon bring them back or leave them out there to die. Some said they were near suicide. What could I do? I chose to bring them back in. I knew that removing them from the availability of drugs, may save them. I wrote countless requests to the Executive Directors to accept them back immediately. The parents called me around the clock. To be quite honest, I know it was the power and influence I wielded through Aline Proulx, from Narconon Canada, which encouraged Narconon Trois Rivieres to accept them back at a substantial discount. Aline Proulx indicated to me that I would be the Executive Director of Narconon Trois Rivieres within eighteen months, if I wanted the position. I declined the offer, stating that I wanted to be close to the students and their emotional needs, which were not being addressed in any way whatsoever. I just prayed that the scientology indoctrination would not ovecome them, as it did to me. To be honest, I must thank Aline for her influence, but nevertheless, disagree vehemently with the "Games" and direction of narconon.

I will address more of these issues as time allows.

David Love
  15. Intelligence Member

FAIR GAME - SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS - ENEMY (David Edgar Love)

Narconon - Scientology: Since they have been unable to scare or pressure me into their game of 'Games" and cave into their lies and tricks, as written by Hubbard, they have now, once again, harassed my family. Today, I received a report that a request went to one of my family members to write a letter against me to question my credibility and character. Then there was another today, which bordered on a threat. This was expected and anticipated, even though I did receive a "cuddly, mushy, manipulative, personal letter from a Narconon Executive"

I have notified Heenan and Blailie, that this will not be tolerated and I/WE will seek a Restraining Order if such behavior persists. Narcocon - Scientology, take heed and govern yourselves accordingly to this recent letter to Heenan and Blaikie. I would suggest you stop "Pissing Up Wind", for the stench only increases with your blatant mistakes.

David Love
  16. Intelligence Member

My Dear Anon Friends,

Please be aware that Narconon - Scientology, may begin a smear and character assasination against me in the very near future, so I may as well tell you myself right now.

Quite simply, I was a drug addict before going to Narconon and I survived by acts which I am not proud of. However, that was who I was, and not who I am now. My next book will explain in more detail of how a person looses all sense of reality and abandons his family; and I will talk about why. I hope this will help other suffering families, as well as help them avoid the traps of deceptive Rehab Centers around the world. I was a negligent father, and did crimes to survive, but I have made restitution the best I could; and will continue to do so.

Most of my family and children are very close now and we love each other very much. All is forgiven; but unfortunately, not forgotten. I will spend the rest of my life repairing the damage caused by my selfishness, and I am blessed to have the opportunity to do this. Most of my past friends are not so lucky. They are dead at an age where children are supposed to out-live their parents; but they succumbed to the horror and pain of addiction.

I know this may be "out of place", in this Forum, but I just wanted to give you the "Heads UP'
    on where the L. Ron Hubbard doctrine, instructs their staff on how to handle a Suppressive Person, such as I have been declared. They may attack; they may not. If they do, they can't really do much more than they have already done to me.....or will they try? ;-)

But if they do, I am prepared, and will fight back with every fiber in my body and mind. But most of all, I know you are behind me in support. Thank you.

David Love
  17. Anonymous Member

I am with you.
  18. Anonymous Member

you are not alone...
  19. Intelligence Member

LOL...I love your guys humour. I won't loose my shorts, but perhaps some might want to hang onto their's. This could be one "Hell-Of-A-Ride".......

Ps...more video soon, (without the pacing...LOL)
  20. Anonymous Member

Yes, the bastards will certainly start a smear campaign but do not let it get to you! I and many others, certainly would never judge anybody for doing things while being addicted.

<3
  21. Intelligence Member

Thank you very, very much. That does mean a lot to me. More than you know....
  22. BlooAnon Member

funny-pictures-evil-raccoon.jpg
  23. Intelligence Member

As long as it doesn't tip our hand, I will seek legal advice on uploadinf Sworn Affidavits obtained while I am Vancouver, B.C.

These could be of a Criminal nature; but at the very least, substantiate my claims and bring dissaster to the Cult.../..
  24. Belladonna Member

Worry about this first; it is much more important.
  25. Intelligence Member

Point taken. Thank you.....you are right. Stay in TARGET :)
  26. ryangiggs Member

Intelligence,
    You reminded me of Rutger Hauer in your 'pacing' vid.
    I don't know why, but carry on :)
  27. grebe Member

"Fair game" is a far worse crime than anything you did, sir.

A society that allows wealthy corporations to bully people into silence cannot remain free.
  28. anon4eva Member

D.L

Everyone has a past--It is what you learned from it, and how you proceed that's important!! Thank you for your perseverance, courage, patience.....but most of all-for the EPIC set of balls of steel.

All that you are doing will save LIVES. PERIOD- You sir, have shown you are not to be screwed with!!

All that you have been through in your life, has shaped you into who you are RIGHT now.
    I think your cool and doesn't afraid of anyone.....LULZ
  29. Intelligence Member

One of the two Police Report Exibits: one of several........more to come.

David Love
  30. Anonymous Member

You survived. That is what matters. Forgiveness has already occurred - and time will help with the forgetting. <3
  31. Intelligence Member

2ec3v4k.jpg

S. Q. Intelligence Police Report Exibit and Trois Rivieres Police REport File.

One of many Exibits.....tip of the Iceberg......

David Love
  32. nightfire Member

Please let the Vancouver B.C. and Seattle Anons know where we may meet you.. we would like to [STRIKE]shake your hand[/STRIKE] Rickroll you, and have delicious cake.
    SeattleAnons can be found here, and at www.lulznw.com
  33. Intelligence Member

Gerry and I will let you know. I'm looking for Flight Reservations right now....

Cake? Do I get to eat it too....LOL
  34. Intelligence Member

2a92um0.jpg

CRIMES? Yes, they have a written policy for crimes and they post any crimes that anybody does, on the wall for everyone to see. The student is forced to SILENCE. Nobody may speak to them and the CRIMINAL may not speak top anyone else. This is usually a weekly event. Punishment may include standing at a 12 foot high pile of snow; shoveling it to one place, then shoveling it back to where it was, while many people are watching this poor soul being degraded and humiliated.

David Love
  35. anon4eva Member

hmmmmm, their own little in-house RPF cute

GET EM!
  36. Intelligence Member

Thank you. I think most of us do have some skeletons in the closet which we don't like to think about or share. I have some letters from some students which I do have permission to publish and perhaps I will upload these one day to help people understand the depths of pain and suffering. You see, while I was at Narconon, I became very close to nearly all of them. I shared a little, but mostly just listened without judging. This was one of the most needed things which the students needed. They didn't need to "Get Their TR's IN"; they needed compassion and empathy and just a simple hug when they were in tears.

They are people, just like the rest of us; just a little lost for the moment, and desperately in need of some love and understanding......
  37. nightfire Member

Nope.. just look and drool... we are mean like that /sarcasm

OFC YOU CAN EAT IT!!! THough I will probably bring the cake in cookie form, as my cake-mix cookies are quite popular and more portable. I suppose it will all depend on WHEN this happens, and how much time I happen to have that particular week.
  38. Intelligence Member

Return Flight Reservations...LOL

"I'll BE Back....... :).....in a few days.....
  39. Intelligence Member

sqh0eb.jpg

Page one of a few.....
  40. Intelligence Member

deviar.jpg