Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

QUOTE IN NEWSPAPER BY MARC BERNARD:

"The withdrawal involves replacing the drug doses of vitamins and balanced to cleanse his body to replenish the system but everything is done with the approval of a doctor," he said.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a Photo of the amount of pills and vitamins taken by a client at 2200-2500mg Niacin.
    This photo was taken inside Narconon Trois Rivieres by a staff and received recently.

[IMG][/IMG]
  2. BlooAnon Member

....wow.

funny-pictures-soon-cats-city-skyli.jpg
  3. Stalin Member

I'm really glad you decided to fight for your rights David!

Give them hell!
  4. Intelligence Member

Thank you; this is not just for my rights, but also for the Human Rights of all the others, who were not only at this center, rather dozens of Narconons, COS, and ORGS.

The evidence will show much more than Human Rights violations; it will show breach of civil laws and criminal acts, that will boggle the mind. It is so unbelievable, that it must be presented in a "Gradient" ;-)

The "Gloves Are Off"...........

It will even show an uncomprehensible loss a of soul. RE: January 1, 2009.

Be patient.

D.L.
  5. anonhuff Member

I count 4 grey round pills, 4 (maybe 5, one looks like maybe two stacked) white round pills, 5 oblong yellow pills and 33 white oblong pills.

Are the people taking these pills told what they are taking and/or why? That's a lot of freakin pills.
  6. peterstorm Member

I bet white oblong pills are the niacin doses.

33 pills * 75mg = 2475mg

Hey! I could work at NN! ;)
  7. peterstorm Member

CMQ - Inquiries
  8. Intelligence Member

That's not all you take. This is for a 4-5 hour period in Sauna. When you first arrive in the morning, you begin with 20 salt pills and some potassium. Then you exercise for 10-30 minutes, with the Niacin beginnig to circulate. Then you take that pile on the table. After Sauna, you have to drink one or two small cups of oil and then you eat this seed stuff. I think it's Flax? I'll find out when the rest of the photos arrive.

Can you see why many people become ill and end up in the hospital Emergency or admitted to the hospital near death on some occasions. I'm not exagerating. One person nearly died.....evidence is trickling in, but almost enough now.

D.L.
  9. Intelligence Member

How all of this works from Book one through eight is very complex; as well as how the organization is operated and directed. I think someone, not me, is posting an entire Basic Staff Hat soon. Once it is up, I'll explain some things.

D.L.
  10. BigBeard Member

The round greyish pills look like potassium supplements. Normally you're only supposed to take one of those a day on the advice of a health care professional.

Taking too much can lead to tingling sensations in the hands, heart arrhythmia problems, and screw up the kidneys.

I'd love to see some government health agency come in and run full physicals and blood work on narCONon inmates that have been subjected to this regimen.

BigBeard
  11. mnql1 Member

A new article has been published on March 25 by the Quebec City daily newspaper Le Soleil. It covers the same ground as the March 24 article in the Trois-Rivières daily newspaper Le Nouvelliste and says that Narconon will have to gain certfication. I will post a translation as soon as time permits.

Le gouvernement pourrait faire fermer Narconon | Marc Allard | Société ("The Government Could Shut Down Narconon")
  12. mnql1 Member

Translation of an article on the website of the Quebec City daily newspaper Le Soleil, March 25, 2010:

Le gouvernement pourrait faire fermer Narconon | Marc Allard | Société

13. DeathHamster Member

What does "approval of a doctor" mean? Did he stand there 24/7 while each pill was being handed out, or did he come in once a month to sign the reports then go back to the golf course?

And is it a real medical doctor, or just some guy, maybe with a Cracker Jack box degree in Iridology?
  14. Lorelei Member

We are now officially BFFs, because you said the magic words. Mmmmmm, tasty book.
  15. anonhuff Member

Scientology claims that Lafayette Ronald Hubbard was a doctor. Turns out he/they owned the diploma mill that fired off a copy for him. Maybe he was the "doctor" that certified this dangerous pill regimen.

Thank you for the translations, translators :)
  16. Intelligence Member

The doctor they take the students ti is Labonte in Montreal, (scientologist).

While at Narconon, I was in a couple meetings to discuss handling the upcoming "Ceritification". The words were, "we are already seeking a Psychiatrist from the United States, who believes in Scientology".

Incerdible eh' ?
  17. Intelligence Member

YES!!! Dox are on their way Re: Success Rate......hang on guys ;-)

D.L.
  18. Intelligence Member

News:10:50am

More Media calls; we're now seeking Legal advice and opinion......will update asap...

D.L.
  19. peterstorm Member

I'm not satisfied. I want the government to raid that dump. Russian style! lol

Anyway thank you for the translation mnql1.
  20. Intelligence Member

The government needs more. They are not ready yet. We are doing this "Hot Potatoe" work for them right now and they are happy with this.

This is Political and Media sensitive.....trust me on this one ;-)

D.L.
  21. Stalin Member

22. SickLab Member

23. Intelligence Member

I'm off to work :) Media attention and requests are growning hour by hour. Back room Media negotiations ongoing.

I will not "tell all" in one chunk; not even close. But each one WILL be backed up with credibilty and eveidence.

D.L.
  24. PodPeople Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Thanks for your courage and all your hard work. Narconon is just one more dangerous tentacle of scientology that ensnares people in their most vulnerable moments. Mentally and physically dangerous, it can't be shut down too soon.

Just a note: Any medical "professionals" sci uses often have dubious credentials.
  25. Anonymous Member

the doctor they see is in montreal and they only see him before sauna only
  26. Anonymous Member

Mr. Quayle? ;)
  27. Lorelei Member

LOL. Good luck with that. If they find one, I am sure s/he will be overjoyed to hear what Scientology front group CCHR has to say about his/her profession.

I'm pretty sure SOMEONE will fill him/her in about CCHR within minutes of their name being announced.
  28. DeathHamster Member

Or else Scientology will show him the folder of [STRIKE]blackmail[/STRIKE] dox that CCHR has dug up on him...

So, "approval of a doctor" only means that Narconon customers are given a cursory psychical exam to see if they're fit enough to stand the sauna, and then that's it?
  29. Anonymous Member

David, for you:

applause.gif
  30. OTBT Member

When I did the Purification Rundown more than 20 years ago, I was told that before I could start the program, I had to get a medical checkup and approval by a licensed physician. It was explained to me by the scilon staff that since most wog doctors didn't understand the purif RD, I had to go see one specific doctor to get the physical checkup and approval.

@ Intelligence, was there a list of "qualified" doctors for the Narcononians to see, or were they allowed to see any old doctor they wished? Might be something worth pursuing if only scilon-approved medical doctors are used to get "authorisation" to start in on the sauna and massive amounts of vitamins.

That photo above with all the pills is about right. Had to take handfuls daily of vitamins, minerals, salt, potassium, cell salts, cal-mag and oil. Yuck.

On the purification Rundown, vitamin dosage is prescribed by the Case Supervisor and not by a medical doctor. There are Hubbard writings somewhere where Hubbard tells the scilon Case Supervisors how to regulate and ramp up the dosage of all the various vitamins, minerals, etc. I suspect these LRH "technical Bulletins" are also used for the "secular" < gag, choke > Narconon program.

Anyone have scans of these LRH vitamin doses technical writings?
  31. Optimisticate Member

With what I know about Narconon through independent research and stories told here and elsewhere, it's amazing to me that the FDA here in the US hasn't even raised an eyebrow. The photo shown here is the first time I've seen one dose displayed, and I was more surprised than I expected to be. The visual of the sheer number of pills that make up the [strike]over[/strike]doses of niacin really got me.

Keep on keeping on Mr. Love.
  32. anonhuff Member

That picture is from someone taking ~2400mg daily, got any pictures of someone at the ~5000mg/daily level?
  33. RightOn Member

Fabulous David!
    I salute your bravery.
    Your bravery will help thousands to not enter Narconon.
  34. Intelligence Member

This crowd of people are clapping for all of you Anons.

When I first came on this site several months ago, I was called a &quot;Plant&quot; and in some cases a &quot;nutter&quot; and I sort of felt that; &quot;what's the use&quot;? These people who said this, wanted dox, but at that time I couldn't post them for strategic reasons, so I just carried on in my journey to expose. I understand why they thought that way, even I now examine newbees who come on here...LOL

As time passed and I was able to support my claims with credibility and evidence, all of you are THE REASON WHY I able to continue. Your support has been incredible and some of my close friends here, have worked around the clock to help me prepare legal documents and other very important information. Perhaps it's a positive thing, in one way, that I still don't sleep much :) ....LOL

I could not have done this or continue to move forward without your support. There is a lot more to come and I value your continued support and help. It is not I, but all of you, who have helped move this to where it is now. You know who you are and my deepest gratitude forever goes to you all.

There will be more, very sensitive-exposing documents, uploaded in due course, and we are in discussion for more video........and perhaps even voice recordings from within Narconon Trois Rivieres and Narconon Canada.

In the meantime, all government agencies, ( four of them), which does not include Criminal investigations, are moving forward swiftly. More evidence and qualified statements are being catagorized for submissions and Media exposure.

I hope to take a short trip to Vancouver as soon as possible, to engage English Media in this important journey. But &quot;I WILL BE BACK&quot; in a few days to continue on. I will also see my family and children in more than 15 months. They contact me everyday, asking when I'm coming Home, but they now understand how important this is. They support me 100% and will have my fishing pole ready when I get there:)

The physical harm, (even death), as well as the pyscological harm will be exposed soon.

Once again; Thank you all.

David Love
  35. Intelligence Member

Gerry Armstrong led the way for me.

Thank you Gerry. Well talk again very soon :)
  36. Anonymous Member

Drug Bulletins.zip
  37. Anonymous Member

Your pic reminds me of my biggest beef with alternative medicine: when parents believe bigPharma's research is all lies and supplements are better because they are made by nice people, they give handfuls of this unregulated, unproven shit to their kids.
  38. Anonymous Member

Either Dr. Pierre Labonte is prescribing the Narconon protocol for individual patients at the facility or he isn't. If he is, he's responsible. If he isn't, the facility can't claim that he's "approving" of anything.

Prescriptions are written and signed then presented to a pharmacy where they are dispensed. "Dispensed" means the product is labeled with the patient's name, the prescribing physician's name, refills allowed, etc.

Unless Labonte is a complete idiot, he's probably only doing medical clearance exams on patients prior to their admission to the Narconon program. Such screening exams are meant to pick up health problems that might require a doctor's attention during the rehab stay --e.g., acute withdrawal, uncontrolled hypertension, diabetes, infection, etc. Such patients would be referred to a medically supervised program rather than Narconon.

If Narconon leads patients to believe that the program is "supervised" by a doctor when it isn't, that's big trouble for them. Find written evidence of the misrepresentation and send it to the Quebec department that licenses the facility.

Medicine is meant to be about reality not word games. "Supervised" means what it should mean: the doctor lays eyes on the patient and writes orders in the chart.
  39. Intelligence Member

Give me a few hours and I will try to find what you're looking for.
  40. PodPeople Member

Might be a relevant quote that explains:

"The redefinition of words is done by associating different emotions and symbols with the word than were intended...Scientologists are redefining 'doctor', 'Psychiatry' and 'psychology' to mean 'undesirable antisocial elements'...The way to redefine a word is to get the new definition repeated as often as possible. Thus it is necessary to redefine medicine, psychiatry and psychology downward and define Dianetics and Scientology upwards. This, so far as words are concerned, is the public opinion battle for belief in your definitions, and not those of the opposition. A consistent, repeated effort is the key to any success with this technique of propaganda." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 5 October 1971, PR Series 12, "Propaganda by Redefinition of Words"