Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. grumpus Member

Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Good start. You say you never got involved with Co$ "directly." Were you given Hubbard to read and did you have to do the Training Routines? Did anyone ever talk to you about joining Co$ and taking courses?

When you worked for Narconon, what kind of work did you do? Were you qualified for that work? Were you paid promptly?
  2. Anonymous Member

So... do you recommend Narconon to others?
  3. Anonymous Member

LOL

I hope you REALLY enjoyed posting that!
  4. eddieVroom Member

I've personally known two Narconon "success stories" - both were of the opinion that they were subsequently "at cause" over the drugs (and were still using) - and one had a charming affinity for instigating Road Rage encounters, then punching the other guy while holding his car keys in fist as to tear open the dude's face for lulz; used to brag about it at work...
  5. Lorelei Member

*sincere hug*

Understandable. Grief does get better, with time.

Do understand, however, that Anon is weary of being told that Anon can't possibly evaluate or understand Narconon / Scientology / the "tech" without buying a book / talking to a Sci rege / watching a Sci DVD / having an addiction and doing the Purif / whatever.

I am sure there are any number of experiences you have not had and do not WANT to have that you nevertheless have formed an opinion about and don't need to experience first hand.

For example, I am pretty sure I would not want to live in Sierra Leone or smoke crack or get a facial tattoo or become a Jehovah's Witness. I don't need to give any of those things a try or spend some bucks to figure that out. :)
  6. Anonymous Member

There's no evidence that niacin is particularly useful for drug withdrawal. One can only speculate as to why Hubbard selected it for his "purif."

Con artists learn that a good con needs a convincer --some tangible experience that confirms to the mark that something real is happening. High dose niacin causes flushing and itching, so that may have seemed a useful convincer to Hubbard.

Unfortunately, ridiculously high niacin doses --as used in the purif-- can cause liver injury in some people.

So no, Narconon is not recommended by real doctors.
  7. Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

I went inside of the church once, with a good friend...there was some sort of event going on with free food. The key here being free food. It was well known that I was more than welcome to join...and people I know did join, but not all of them. And I went also out of complete morbid curiosity, I mean really how many people get the opportunity to go to an event at a place like that and view their propaganda without having to pay and without any interest of joining? I worked in withdrawal most of the time I was there.

The place I went to is no longer there. But I left long before it closed down. If there was a time machine I could use to send people to the place I was at, with the people I was there with, if I could preserve it just as it was for me I would say it was a good place. But would I recommend Narconon to anyone? No. It seems to me that my experience at this place was unique from what most people experience. I never have recommended it to anyone because I left because the sane people that had worked there left. There was once a staff that was a majority of sane normal people (who were not of any religion at all for the most part) working there while I was there, and even those that where...um...scilons (is that the correct usage of that word?) where mostly people that would not force their religion on anyone. Im understand that this is not the average behavior found at these places.
  8. Intelligence Member

Yes I did; very much indeed ;-)

"If I Need It"....are there a few people who can help me with emails next week?

Thank you.

David Love:)
  9. Anonymous Member

The lower levels of Scientology do seem helpful to many people, perhaps by providing a structure for sharing important concerns about relationships and painful memories. These things are important to most of us, yet strangely, many of us lack opportunities to talk frankly with others who will simply listen without getting upset.
  10. Re: UPDATE Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

P.S. Im happy for your win David Love. :)
  11. Anonymous Member

Will the friends bring lulz?
  12. BlooAnon Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

13. Anonymous Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

You.ve got that right Anon,
  14. mnql1 Member

A new and lengthy article has been published on March 24 by the Trois-Rivières daily newspaper Le Nouvelliste. I will post a translation as soon as time permits.

Narconon devra montrer patte blanche (Narconon Will Have to Show its Credentials)
  15. jugejustice Member

I know one guy that got hurt last year and narconon never call this guy and he work for them for over 2,5 yr and now he got refuse to return to work because of is limitation for life he can do is job no more ,
    and he still waiting like many to get is moneys
  16. AnubisMTL Member

17. mnql1 Member

Translation of an article on the website of the Trois-Rivières daily newspaper Le Nouvelliste, March 24, 2010:

Narconon devra montrer patte blanche | Actualités

narconontroisrivires.jpg

Photograph Caption:
    Narconon is among the 14 organizations in this region which will
    have to meet all the requirements of the Department of Health
    and Social Services before July 2011.

18. anonhuff Member

Dear citizens of canada:

[size=+8]THIS STATEMENT SHOULD RAISE GIANT RED FLAGS[/SIZE]
  19. Intelligence Member

There is a "Giant Red Flag", flying high. I hope this reporter was voice recording this interview? Brad from ABLE and Marc Bernard are on the hook now, for these statements, which will be proven false.

I can't discuss the contents of any documents or brief dicussions at the meeting with Heenan and Blaikie, but I will say that my breifcase was light when I walked out. No documents were signed by either party. There was no deal or agreement and all complaints previously filed with various Government agencies, including, but not limited to, Normes du Travail, the Quebec Human Rights Commission, and the CSST , will now move forward in the system. All agencies will be notifed forthwith.

Additional statements and evidence, will now be forwarded to the aforementioned government agencies. Other court documents are being prepared for submission.

Since negotiations are at a stalemate, with no foreseeable conclusion or resolution, I will now address Media in more detail, concerning the recent statements Marc Bernard said to newspaper Media.

David Love
  20. peterstorm Member

Good job good Sir.

Remember Jeanette hay? She was on CBC radio today babling about BS.

You know what this means.
  21. Intelligence Member

Mistake ;-( "but limited to" ...should be "but not liminted to"
  22. Anonymous Member

Bollocks
  23. Intelligence Member

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them." - L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952, excerpted in JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY issue 18-G, reprinted in TECHNICAL VOLUMES OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, vol. 1, p. 418

Dear Government

"Take heed, when reading the above. Look for it and you will find the lies...."

David Love
  24. HellRazor Member

Repost from another thread today:

Jeanette Hay, a board member of the Drug Prevention Network of Canada and Narconon graduate was on CBC's The Current this morning, discussing the government's drug policy. Randy White's name was mentioned in conjunction with DPNOC by another guest (Dr. Evan Wood, who thinks DPNOC is wrong). No mention of links to Scientology or Narconon. I think harpoons to CBC/The Current are in order. This may the the link we need to Quebec's Narconon story to get that into the English Canada media.

Sauce:
    CBC Radio | The Current guest host Jim Brown
    CBC Radio | The Current | Whole Show Blow-by-Blow
    CBC Radio | The Current | The Best of The Current Podcast
    Jeanette Hay - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Suppressive Person Defense League - Collaborator: Canada MP (former) Randy White

Drug Prevention Network Canada - Board of Directors
  25. N. Ron Rubber Member

26. Lorelei Member

^^^
    This.

Apparently YOUR friends and family suck, you can't afford a counselor, and you can't be arsed to check into all the freely available Psych 101 stuff Hubbard stole when brewing up Scientology / Dianetics.
  27. Anonymous Member

very nice articulate interview David, but maybe practice not pacing

<3
  28. anonhuff Member

my public speaking crutch is to lean against something, keeps me from doing the same thing (constructive criticism)
  29. BlooAnon Member

As soon as I was reading your post, I had Mike's voice in my head. Awesome reference is awesome.

As for the Love testimony. That is also awesome. I can't wait to see more. *has pickle flavoured popcorn at the ready*
  30. Intelligence Member

Thanks, but that was back in December, and I'm from the warm West Coast. I was freezing, so I just kept moving around to try and keep warm... LOL
  31. Intelligence Member

There may be more; waiting for Legal advice.
  32. Lorelei Member

We're cheering you on, David. :) And not just because you have a name that many Anons share. (We must have over 9000 Davids. For realz.)
  33. Intelligence Member

All of you Anons are absolutely incredible and I am blessed to be in your company. I relly am. One day, I hope to meet a few of you. I'll give you a copy of my new book. I wonder what it's about?? :)

Anyway, you people deserve a standing applause. You work hard here, but just think of Paul's children who can not be with their mom and dad now, and all the children and others, who have fallen prey to a very seductive and manipulative Cult.

I've lived a long life, per se', and if I can help, I will.

ps....I'm sure Paul's children are in good hands. Bless you Paul :)

David Love
  34. BlooAnon Member

Ponies and rainbows?!?!?!?! :D

But, in all seriousness, it takes a lot of guts to stand up to the cult. Definite kudos goes to you too.
  35. Intelligence Member

Some people on some forums were asking if there was a record of the "ENEMY" posting by Sue Chubbs on my Facebook Wall? Here is one of them. We also have some other emails and text, but will leave that alone for now. It's not the right time YET.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susan Chubbs
    When a group helps people and people try and bring down a betterment group that saves their lives that is the colour of an ENEMY. THAT IS THE TRUTH. You are talking about honesty. Flourish and Prosper.
    November 3 at 8:12pm • Delete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I very seldom say anything without being able to back it up with solid evidence.
    D.L.
  36. Intelligence Member

We have been working night and day and now have two surveys done to prove the true success rates. I need one more, besides Australia. That would make it a Slam Dunk.

I need some info please?

D.L.
  37. Intelligence Member

Yes Storm, I do know where this is going to go and so do you.
  38. Intelligence Member

Published March 24, 2010 at 07:23 AM | Updated March 24, 2010 at 07:25

The Nouvelliste
    Narconon must show their credentials

In this regard, Mark Bernard, CEO of Narconon, cautions that despite this link, Narconon is not a propaganda center, where the practice of Scientology is required or recommended.

"Here we accept all colors, all races, all religions. Of the 30 employees we have, 4 to 5 only part of the church including me, I confess. I do not have to hide. Regarding patients, we do not talk to them about it. We respect the rights of the person first. The proof is that we hosted here Buddhists, Protestants, Muslims, Catholics, etc.. "He said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a 'light resonse", to Marc Bernard's remarks above, it must have slipped his mind concerning the part of my Narconon Program, where I was instructed to "go up to the board room and see Sue Chubbs.....you are going to watch a Scientology Introduction Video"

This was part of my program and Marc Bernard would not dare to deny it. This event is in my Narconon file and I have other documents and witnesses to prove this; as well as documents and a copy of the actual video, which they gave me at the end of my program. If I had refused to view this Scientology video, my program would have been stalled again; as it was on many occasions when I refused to obey they demands about memorizing Scientology Doctrines.

Perhaps Marc Bernard and I should enter into an On-Camera debate concerning what the truth is?

Mr Bernard's comment Quote: "We respect the rights of the person first", is not a truthful statement whatsoever. My Human rights were violated and we shall let the Courts decide, with a twelve member Jury.

DOX? You bet. I'll scan em up in the next few days.

David Love
  39. DeathHamster Member

Giant red flags you say?
    [IMG]

Wish list: for CBC Marketplace to dissect Narconon, purely on their claimed record as a drug treatment program (leaving the creepy cult connection mostly out of it).

Here's a recent program on Herbal Magic, the diet fraud:
    Magic in a Bottle? | Marketplace

The comments are full of ex-employees saying that it's a scam and happy-happy shill socks saying that their fat walked right out the door.
  40. BlooAnon Member

Anonflagofcanada2_copy.jpg

Giant red flags indeed.

Oh I'd love to see that. Marketplace is a good show and researches very well. That would be worth recording. I'd also love to see their magic work on Organic Liaison too.

funny-pictures-moose-jet-planes.jpg