Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

Dugg.

Thank you Mr. Love.
  2. peterstorm Member

dugg.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

I know about their silencing techniques, trying to pay off anyone they can to make sure leaks like this don't happen.... It's the number that gets me. Where the fuck do they get 29 cents from? Did they run out of money in the Scientology Fund Department from so many lawsuits and the Narconons had to take it out of their own damned pocket?
  5. Anonymous Member

This number is the salary they owe him for the hours he worked there from May til October. So basically what the lawyers at Narconon are saying is, you can get the money we owe you, but only if you shut your mouth!
  6. peterstorm Member

Gee. I just talked to another journalist.

Does this mean this story has legs?
  7. Anonymous Member

Just Reading right now and answering reporters phone calls with "no comment" for now.....
  8. Goosh Goosh Member

scifags are downvoting comments in digg article
  9. auchraw Member

This is lovely stuff.

It should be spread around everywhere in the world where Narconon is active. 50 centres in 21 countries. OK.

Ron has gone and the con will soon follow.
  10. Lorelei Member

Remember, the louder they BAAAAWWWW!, the more critical and damaging the "flap" is that they are desperately responding to.

I'd say that this was a definite BOOM! HEADSHOT!* type article, here, if they are already whinging away on Digg.

* Anyone idiotic enough to try to twist that phrase into any serious or realistic expression of violence deserves serious mocking and shaming. This disclaimer is for the Scitards lurking out there who got all moist in their personal places for a minute or two, not for ordinary folks with more than two functioning brain cells to rub together who grasped that it is an ancient meme from last Thursday that was created by Your Mom.
  11. gizmogirl Member

dugg
  12. Gottabrain Member

Thank you, Mr. Love and Paul Schofield!!!

AWESOME!
  13. Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

dig-dug

Dig-Dug1.jpg
  14. BlooAnon Member

hottamale.png
  15. Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

dugg

hmmmm

$2550.29?

There are roughly 24 weeks from the beginning of May 2009 to the end of October 2009.

Assuming a 40-hour work week that would come out to 960 hours, or a base pay of $2.66 an hour.

Assuming a 20 hour work week that would come out to 480 hours, or a base pay of $5.31 an hour.

How many hours did he work (per week, per month)? What is the minimum wage for his part of Canuckia? If Narconon is a "secular" (<voice="Simpsons-Nelson">Ha-Ha!</voice>) institution, does this offer of $2550.29 run afoul of minimum wage laws?

What sort of wages is Narconon-Canuckia offering its employees?

Questions, I has them.
    More info is needed before conclusions can be drawn.
  16. Anonymous Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand many of you would like me to post something right now, but unfortunately, I can not. As of recently, I am in a new "Revised" settlement process with Narconon Trois Rivieres and Heenan and Blaikie. If they are sincere, which they seem to be at this time, I will not be able to comment any further.

My intention is to return to see my family in British Columbia. I have not seen then in 15 months.

I hope you all can understand what I'm talking about. I have 4 children who need me.

David Love:)
  17. peterstorm Member

Even more impressive with the actual paper in your hands.

4452137634_8b8708b2ab_o.jpg
  18. Stalin Member

FAP

FAP

FAP

19. Anonymous Member

Scientology never negotiates fairly. If they offer you $10 000 it's because they think you can win $100 000. If they offer $100 000 it's because they think you can win $1 million.

There is no rush for you to accept an offer: if an offer is good today it will be good up to when the trial starts.

With your story in the paper, you can probably walk into the top law firm in your area and get the best lawyers working for you.
  20. Stalin Member

Dude, they will take forever to pay you back but will use that paper to attack you at any chance they get if you talk about it.

Just sayin

Whatever you do, good luck!
  21. Anonymous Member

dugg and disseminated
  22. Anonymous Member

Thank you for making this article possible.

Of course they seem sincere, that is their job and what they need to do to achieve what they want, ie your silence and end of any legal or other trouble you could cause them.

Good luck to you whatever you choose to do.

Regarding the article, it's epic win. There really is a breakthrough with the press at the moment.
  23. N. Ron Rubber Member

QFT.
  24. Anonymous Member

Mr. Love,

In the article you say that they wont shut you up. I hope you will not accept any settlement that include your silence in return. You have the right to get your pay, your silence is worth hundred times more than a mere 2000$.
  25. SickLab Member

26. peterstorm Member

Minimum wage in Quebec is some 9$/hr
  27. Anonymous Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you know of a Law Firm who will take the case, let him know...........???
  28. peterstorm Member

If some other ex-NarCONons want to speak out, they know where to find us, right? ;)
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

26 nao... I dugg for Great Justice. Get digging you magnificent faggots!
  30. Intelligence Member

;-) .............
  31. Major Boyle Member

Mediafags, can u gaiz spread links of this to other outlets? Or the translation? Digg is good, but we need moar coverage.

I don't think Narconon will be easily shut down in Canada because the cult will BAWWWW that they're a religion. This might lead to Canada examining whether Scientology is in fact a religion or a for profit business. That could be lulzy.
  32. Anonymous Member

That's a good idea, why don't you do it? Quebec fags have been working around the clock to make this happen. Maybe it's time for the montreal fags to step up?
  33. Stalin Member

Thank you for everything nonetheless, I wish you the best. But I still hope you end up taking the right decision :p

Respect,
  34. MeganonOT8 Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

rofl !
  35. Goosh Goosh Member

where's gawker when you need those fags
  36. Anonymous Member

FYI, Mtlfags are working on something...
  37. Intelligence Member

Yes, I understand what you mean. Making the RIGHT decision has been, and still is to some extent, an ongoing battle. It is a battle between my personal and "missed" family life; against my beliefs in what is right and wrong. Like I said in my first introduction post on Narconon Trois Rivieres - Fair Game, "This has been an ordeal, I would not wish on anyone". And there are many facets to that
    quote. That's all I can say.

I guess media does reach far and wide. I just had a job offer and place to live, outside Montreal (Lachine).....we'll see what this week transpires into.... :)
  38. peterstorm Member

whistling.jpg
  39. Stalin Member

Great news!

Taking care of yourself comes first of course. Be well.
  40. Anonymous Member

I appreciate your humour Peter Storm :) Thank you.