Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Relentless with purpose and military type planning and tactics, knowing the enemy.
  2. Anonymous Member

. Little davey being squashed from both sides of the globe at the same time? Was this planned? Seems like a "fair game" plan. Epic. 48 hours eh'. Tea and popcorn.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Tea and popcorn? Teeny Dave laughs at your faggy noms while popping open another bottle of something you can't have.
  4. Intelligence Member

doinitrite. Lol
  5. xenubarb Member

fify
  6. Anonymous Member

Narconon false "success rate" dox being prepared for release. Data from more than 700 graduates at narconon trois riviers.
  7. xenubarb Member

I've dreamed of a day when all of Scientology's blatant, easily disproven lies come back to bite 'em in the ass. That day is here.

The cult has slid by for decades, spouting utter nonsense that wouldn't fool a five year old.
    Officials don't double check these lies and fabrications; not because the trained liars are especially good, but out of fear due to Scientology's famed intel force of OSA and PIs.

But, when over a thousand people speak out about the abuses and falsehoods, it's media-worthy stuff.
    Politicians must follow media trends or, like Jeff Stone, watch political careers wither and die. Sharron Angle, pay attention here.

The public loves it when entities get caught in stupid lies. And Scientology is not well regarded, generally speaking; so it's particularly sweet when they get busted in a lie like the fake headquarters address in South Australia. Superb lie, makes you wonder why nobody bothered to double check the address. They KNEW nobody would check their claims and, generally, nobody does. The nice Scientologists are so very sincere, don't you know.

Now, as the lies make the news and gleeful tittering is heard planet wide, the media is looking and the politicians are watching the public response to these stories. You can bet on it.
  8. Incredulicide Member

Deception: Scientology teaches it, practices it, worships it.

Someone needs to use this theme as a basis for presentations to officials that have to manage the contradictions they encounter dealing with the cult.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Scientology = Deception"
  10. peterstorm Member

Anyone for a raid at Narconon Trois-Rivières? The media will feed on this.
  11. Intelligence Member

I agree and I'm working on it.

FINALLY: My computer monitor burned out and I've been using my cell phone for past several days. Up and running again with new monitor. Happy camper:)

RE: Previous post of news release in 48 hours.
    As received below, the News is a little busy with a terrorist attack in Trois Rivieres. Narconon Story will be released soon.
    http://translate.google.ca/translat...ieres+lenouvelliste&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1W1ADFA_en
    Trois Riviers is a busy little Terrorist town: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/767269--quebecer-gets-life-for-plotting-terror

But the above story is not about the False Success Rate stats. The Success Rate Story will be published after the next one and should be this month some time? We have the stats for the more than 700 graduate students, which is quite low compared to what they claim and market to the vulnerable. These stats compare with Australia from Scooter within one percent. But this report will be as comprehensive as possible, to include ones who do not complete the program, and the numerous staff members who have relapsed over the past year. ((7-8), at least; reports are still coming in, including a recent EO relapse.

As the Graduate Officer, Course Romm Supervisor, and Registra, I know what the true documented facts are, and as I've stated to the press, I confronted the Executives from Narconon Trois Rivieres, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, And Brad from ABLE Canada. You will be surprised at the mix of responses I received from these people and entities? One response from an Executive was, "Oh' don't worry about it David, this 36 year old guy who relapsed, has a long ways to go before he dies." You can just imagine what my reply to this executive was. I will publish the email this person sent to me, when I release the documents. Unbelievable!

On another occasion in a conversation with two Executives from Narconon Canada and Narconon International, I asked why they charged $350.00 per hour for uaditing of their own staff members? I said, "If auditing raises IQ and employee performance levels, why do you charge any money at all. Wouldn't it benefit Narconon if the staff members performance and Thursday's Stats increased? No other church or relidion would charge to help one of their staff members." They just laughed and said, "That's not how it works, David." Now I know why. Some of these conversations and documented emails from Executives, ex-students/patients, staff memebers, and ex-staff members will be very interesting indeed.

"Money and Public Relations", should be their Corporate Name perhaps. Just my opinion of course:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    o: David Love <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, not yet. I'm working on a terrorist attack that took place in
    Trois-Rivieres today. Didn't had the time to ask my boss about xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxzxx story.
    But it is written and should be published shortly...

Le 02/07/10 13:01, « David Love » <dc4loves@yahoo.ca> a écrit :

This story is somewhat embarassing to me, but so be it. It is the truth and should be told. I do think it's going to be far more embarassing to an Executive from Narconon Canada - Narconon Trois Rivieres.

Porcupine?

David Love
  12. Intelligence Member

YES! I am interested and hopefully someone could be there with a 'Tele-Photo" lens. I can point out areas of definate interest to media.

I would need a ride from Montreal and return. I can contact other ex-staffers who also may participate. Media interest is very high right now and they would probably be there :)

I can almost garantee it..........

Peter Storm: "Check PM"
  13. Intelligence Member

Press is on it already.
  14. Intelligence Member

Gee Wiz, this new scanner that Brad from ABLE Canada helped me buy while I was working at Narconon Trois Rivieres, is such a beautiful piece of hardware that helps Expose their fraud and lies:)
  15. Intelligence Member

Email just in from ex-student from New York, USA.

5:47pm absolutly call me you got my support xxx-xxx-xxxx

Narconon Trois Rivieres in TROUBLE??? And not just Narconon Trois Rivieres. ABLE Canada, Narconon Canada, and Narconon International, as well as the god head C$S.

Enough is enough. Wake up Canadian Government.....elections are soon.....

In my opinion, YUP.
  16. Intelligence Member

Another ex-student just emailed me:

Many of them are reading our WWP Forum and my Facebook postings.

12:29pm thanks dave call me i would like to talk...
  17. Intelligence Member

This Is also Why I do This: - Email in.....

This email is from a young lady who needed reality. I talked to her for many hours, days, weeks, and months. We laughed; we cried; but most of all she feels like she is worth something. ". I finally feel worth everything.everything in life is finally BEAUTIFUL."

This person felt like she was worthless; I knew the feeling so well. I didn't speak to her about the Narconon Program; in fact I spent most of my many hours just listening to her; giving her a hug when she cried; and validating her feelings. Narconon dioes not do this. It's very sad.
    She is a beautiful person who calls me Dad. She is one of my new daughters:) I have many, and I am blessed.
    ------------------------------

. and i did it. now...i can move on and help others and thats my plan. like u did for me and others there...guided them to living ALIVE AND IN BEAUTY. so thankyou. now its my time.
    xox I love you miss you
    thank-you for everything

daughter
    XXXXX XXXXXX
  18. Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

post the submission as it's own topic, that way I can LURK MOAR.
  19. BigBeard Member

Sounds like we're finally at the tipping point for an "Update #3" thread for the actions and reactions to all the prep work that's been going on in the "Update #2" thread. And maybe a move from 'Media' to 'Situation Rooms - NarCONon', as I suspect this will soon have ramifications far beyond Canada when everthing comes out.

BigBeard
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Delicious irony is delicious (and moist? or is that us??).

To any lurking Narconon victims: PLEASE TAKE ACTION. Dave is heading up this thing, but there are many more of us watching and helping in numerous small ways, all over the world. If the only thing you can manage to bring yourself to do is send Dave an email greeting, at least do that. You never know what could happen until you try. Your emerging from the woodwork is what adds fuel to the fire of this effort, so please come out and play! The more hands, the lighter the load.

Amen to that!!!!
  21. Intelligence Member

Yes.
  22. Intelligence Member

Just in:

7:45am hey david if you not to beasy call me( 819)xxx xxx-xxxx)
    it xxxx xxxxx i was the student control in narconon when you were there a while back i hope your the same david love if not im sorry to bother you.
  23. Anonymous Member

14xnzmr.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

the little guy on the sign is trying to leap away from there
  25. Anonymous Member

You mean this guy here?
  26. Anonymous Member

vsfc6a.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

Marc Bernard: Director Narconon Trois Rivieres

To me being a staff member at Narconon Trois-Rivières is a gift, I am not saying that there aren't days were you feel like [COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]taking an atomic sling-shot and knocking a few skulls around [/COLOR]but this also is handled with the tools of the program and its internal structure. The cool thing about our centers is [COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]they are self-correcting[/COLOR]. So if a staff is having a hard time, he can be corrected and taught how to deal with the situation for the future.
    2sb679s.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

34zbllw.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

2djx5bb.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=4343.0;wap2

Lorelei:
    I see they are pushing that &quot;70% success rate&quot; lie again.

David Love has information on that and says it is complete bogosity. He's not the only one.

From the 2010 Hamburg Symposium addressing the human rights abuses of Scientology:

Jerry Whitfield discusses Scientology front group Narconon (including its origins as the brainchild of a convicted felon, before being stolen by Hubbard and adapted for cult recruitment purposes) and his experiences as a Scientologist and Narconon staffer.

YouTube - Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Jerry Whitfield on Scientology Frontgroups like Narconon Part I
    YouTube - Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Jerry Whitfield on Scientology Frontgroups like Narconon Part II
    YouTube - Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Jerry Whitfield on Scientology Frontgroups like Narconon Part III
    YouTube - Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Jerry Whitfield on Scientology Frontgroups like Narconon Part IV

Apparently, as Mr. Whitfield reveals, that 70% number comes from a survey sent out by Narconon to former &quot;students.&quot; The survey asked, &quot;Have you started doing drugs again?&quot; (among other things).

Now, if a logical person thinks about this, you are sending a survey that asks if (former?) drug addicts are engaging in illegal behaviors again. Further, you are asking (former?) drug addicts, not particularly renowned to be the most responsible people in the world, to return the survey to you.

Out of the (former?) drug addicts that BOTHERED TO RETURN THE SURVEY, and did not LIE about being off drugs, even with this stacked deck and completely unscientific and useless survey, THIRTY PERCENT still said NO, YOU DID NOTHING USEFUL FOR ME AT ALL.

That, apparently, is what they are claiming is a reliable, scientific, accurate and useful statistic, and what they are basing that 70% (or, often, more! they can't even get their lies straight if you Google Narconon!) &quot;success rate&quot; upon.

More accurate statistics reveal that the Narconon quackery has a success rate of approximately 6%. Meanwhile, doing nothing at all (except deciding to go &quot;cold turkey&quot; on one's own, without participating in any program of group) has a success rate of approximately 11%.

Thus, Narconon is WORSE than DOING NOTHING AT ALL.

This is far from being a rousing endorsement, if you ask me. The secret cult surprise in the middle is also a major concern. DNW cults preying on vulnerable people.
  32. Anonymous Member

Given the claims of studies showing high success rates, it is
    strange that when Narconon sought tax rebates in Stuttgart, Germany,
    they were unable to provide any evidence to support their claims
    of efficacy. The Stuttgart Verwaltungsgerichtshof (administrative
    appeals court) found that

“The papers filed by the petitioner offer no evidence
    of a successful drug withdrawal at the petitioner.”

(Decision of the VGH Stuttgart, 10 May 1993, Az: 1 S
    3021/92)

In fact, California’s own State Department of Health had the following
    to say about Narconon’s self-professed success rate a report done
    on Narconon in 1974:

“a. Public Descriptions by Pamphlets, Notices, etc.:
    The 86% “cure rate” is totally unfounded. Narconon publishes a voluminous
    amount of paper for the purpose of public relations.
  33. Intelligence Member

[COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]GOTCHA :)[/COLOR]

Narconon IS Scientology:

Quote from Marc Bernard: &quot;.....This is an ashtray but it could be any object. The goal is to get someone to give a [COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]real intention to his words[/COLOR], not only to pronounce them......&quot;

&quot;.....At 'OT6' a Scientologist is alleged to develop skills of telepathy and skills attained at 'OT7' are claimed to include the &quot;rehabilitation of [COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]ability to project [/COLOR][COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]intention.&quot;[/COLOR] The final level of the series, 'OT8', is intended to produce &quot;have full certainty and, therefore, perception on all&quot; of your issues......&quot;
  34. Intelligence Member

I &quot;Corrected&quot; myself by not taking any more &quot;Skull Knocking&quot; and getting the hell out of there.
  35. AnonyMary Member

David, all the dox should be posted in full at wikileaks just before or on the same day as the newpaper article release. It's easy to do once scanned in. That way you have originals up there. If you have have to edit anything, use edit function of black marker as needed. Text re-writes are not going to be accepted or taken seriously as original dox.
  36. Anonymous Member

yeah, tho WL's last update was 6 months ago. I doubt they will release the dox in time.
  37. Anonymous Member

Post #1032 is not a "Re-Write", but an "Edit" and "Coded" text of original copy.

Original documents can NOT be posted for client information confidentiality reasons.

Original Dox are stored safely in the appropriate hands. Can not comment further at this time.

Patients.
  38. Intelligence Member

Narconon Success Rate

The Corporate marketing of any product or service within Canada and many other countries is governed by policy and regulations with specific criteria as not to mislead or misrepresent the aforesaid product or service being promoted and advertised. This being said, Narconon, ABLE, and its Representatives, must abide by these policies and regulations or face government legal ramifications and litigation by vulnerable consumers. These consumers are addicts, parents, family, and sponsors.

To compute a success rate such as the aforementioned, there must be a stable datum of information that can be confirmed by independent sources and researched objectively without interference from any corporate executives or staff members subject to self serving interests.

The research data is available and does not confirm, even closely to what Narconon and ABLE markets and represents as being at least 70 percent and as high as 76 percent in Canada. Quite notably, using their own data, their success rate is below 50 percent when calculating only the successful graduates. When using all the student intake population and the relapsed, graduate staff members, this success rate percentage falls drastically.

As a Course Room Supervisor, Registrar, IC Charitable Foundation, and more importantly, the Graduate Officer, I had first hand knowledge, computer data, and other communications information, that clearly indicates a false representation to the vulnerable public.

This promoted and advertised success rate is the bread and butter for all Narconons and as such, great lengths are gone to in upholding this false percentage rate. There have been lags in Graduate Officers on Post and times where the Officer’s competence was questionable or there was no Product Clearing or training. This led to the computer data bases to be out-dated and the statistics being incorrect.

This is where I came in. I was trained by Andre Ahern, (Scientologist and Executive at Narconon Trois Rivieres), as a Graduate Officer and completed the Product Clearing Training to attain my Post position. I contacted several hundred graduate students by email and telephone, with surprising responses which questioned the 76% success rate dramatically. As I continued to up-date the data base and keep records of the success compared to the relapses, it became apparent
    -2-

that the success rate was completely false and misleading to the public. Even where some “Successes” were previously entered, I had to change these to “Not Doing Well” or Relapsed. As each day passed, the success rate became lower and lower to the point when I confronted the Executives and declared that we had a big problem with what we were advertising as 70-76% success rate.

I was then Posted as the Graduate Officer in charge of bringing back the relapsed students by contacting them and trying to arrange them coming back for what is called a “Repair.” The original graduate student was declared and certified as successfully completing the program, but something was missed by the Case Supervisor and the graduate relapsed. Policy enables this student to come back to be “Repaired” at a standard cost of $11,500, as opposed to the first intake cost of $23,000. Some students returned two and three times and up to four times.

There were two problems: One was financial on the part of the student and the other was financial on the part of Narconon. Many students could not afford or raise the funds and Narconon did not want too many Relapse students to come back at one time. Andre Ahern stated that at the most, he wanted only five students in the facility at one time because they simply could not afford the $11,500 intake fee; they wanted new intakes at $23,000. Plus too many relapses in at the same time would lower the moral of the new intakes and staff when considering the failure rate? This facility has a capacity to hold up to 100 students and I witnessed up to 76 students there at one time, with a staff of nearly 80.

Further documents will be submitted to substantiate the false success rate claims. There are some issues that need to be addressed before doing so, but these are being handled with diligence and respect for confidentiality.

David Edgar Love
  39. Intelligence Member

EMAIL JUST IN:

FACEBOOK

July 4 at 7:19pm Thank you Dave, I am so happy with my new - life in XXXX XXXXX. I told XXXXXXX the day I got out XXXXX when we first met that all I needed was a complete change of environment. Did Narconon help me? I would have to say NO! All I needed was to get away from the people who were bringing me down. The day I left they didn't give a shit about me. They just send me back to my old environment hoping I relapse to get more MONEY out of my parents.... FUCK THEM (pardon my language) but Narconon to me is a very touchy subject and in any way I can help you just let me know!

Thanks Again

XXXXX XXXX
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted a similar story to this a while ago. It is not Narconon, but a time away from a dangerous environment. Sending these people back to the same; risks the same as before?

This above person has already helped more than they know :)