Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Ok, there we go....it's edited out... :)
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

You know that, and now we know that, but did the Australian Senate know that?

ETA: OK then. :)
  3. Intelligence Member

Yes they knew that. Any submissions that were sent and to be Confidential, must be stated so in writing. Mine wasn't the only one to be rejected for publication.
  4. Intelligence Member

No, you're NOT too cautious, I'm the one who is not cautious enough at times.

But I think the S**T is going to hit the fan here pretty soon, so perhaps I should be more careful. I do know what they are capable of and visa versa:)
  5. anonhuff Member

The only downside to publishing your submission before the committee does is parliamentary privilege. If you publish your submission on your own when they were not going to grant it to you anyway would lose you nothing.

That is my understanding of it, don't rely on my advice solely etc.
  6. Intelligence Member

I'll hold off the other first four pages for now, but here is the fifth page:

-5-

In my qualified opinion, backed by documented evidence, I believe that any charitable organization must be for the benefit of the country or society in which this status is granted. It is clear that Narconon, licensed by ABLE, and directed by Narconon International and the church of Scientology, does more harm than good and should not be carried on the backs of honest tax payers.

Having a Public benefits test would make a difference in which charity could receive tax exemptions. Government tax exemptions which support charities which cause harm such as Narconon, may be funding far more than can be immediately seen. Medical and therapy costs to the tax payer after a patient leaves Narconon, can be quite costly indeed. I, and other patients are still receiving therapy many months after leaving the Narconon Program, which does add costs to tax payers.

If this Senate should request me to give evidence or testimony, specifically in the “harms” the Narconon program causes, I would be willing to make myself available to give the aforesaid under oath.

I, David Edgar Love, do hereby attest and swear as to the truth of the above statements.

Sincerely,

David Edgar Love – June 16, 2010 – 1:48am
  7. Intelligence Member

Re: Public Benefit Test - hearing schedule published

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission 61 - by Church of Scientology

As the test in terms of proposed 50‐
    51(2) requires:
    1. an identifiable benefit;
    2. that when balanced against any detriment or harm;
    3. outweighs that detriment or harm, and;
    4. is available to the public at large .
    The implications arising from the administration of such a test are massive and can only
    result in disputes and litigation between religious and charitable bodies and the
    Commissioner.
    ---------------------------------------

The COS repeats over and over again their stand on Religious Freedoms and their support for Human Rights and Freedoms?

I have been sorting and reading documents for nealy eight months now and in my opinion, they will NOT meet the benefits test. Yes, there is an "Identifiable Benefit", but to whom? COS? When the benefit to the public is weighed against the detriment or harm, there really is no contest.

When does the detriment and harm outweigh the benefit? The charity should be able to demonstrate that there is a moral and ethical framework and be subject to examination and critique by an independant commission or government authority. They should have to demonstrate that their charity is capable of impacting society in a beneficial way.

A charity that is dangerous or damaging to mental or physical health; encourages or promotes violence or hatred towards others; and unlawfully restricts a person's freedom, should not have any charitable status whatsoever. No benefit outways the aforesaid.

Parts of the Narconon program are dangerous to mental and physical health; quite notable the grueling Sauna sessions with high doses of Niacin. While at Narconon, freedom of speech is restricted and the freedom of a patient wishing to leave can be laborous and exhausting to the point of giving in to their harassing Ethics Interviews and PTS Interviews; some of which demand Disconnection from friends and family.

In my opinion, their Human Rights and Freedoms Policies are a "Sham". Tow the line or face being labelled an Enemy - Fair Game, with threats of violence and hatred, is not what I view as "Them" following any ethical or moral freedoms or rights of others.

Simply put, as stated by the the Australian Senator; "....this is not a religious organization, it is a criminal organization....", and I concur 100%

David Love
  8. Intelligence Member

Re: narconon testimonials

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sallysock
    Win!

You are amazing, Mr. Love, amazing!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

NO, I am not the amazing one. It is the many, numerous people, both ex-students and ex-staff who continue to send me letters and emails of support. These people are willing to step forward and allow me to use their names. They are willing to provide statements and testify against Narconon - Scientology.

These are the Amazing people :)

January 16 at 10:29am oh my god i wish i could be onthat tv show about how they fucked me up soooooo fucking bad OH MY GOD YOU TELL THEM BABY!! DISH IT OUT!!! tell the world the TRUTH ABOUT THAT EVIL PLACE!!!! so my cell phone broke yesterday, but ill probly be buyin a new one this week and hopefully ill be able to keep my same phone number. if it changes ill let u know ok. miss laughin n havin serious talks with ya to dave. cant wait to hang out with u when u come back here :) xox keep fightin the good fight on the east coast, im holdin down the west for ya!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    May 25 at 10:59pm Hi David, Yes you can use my name, I saw.........."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 31 at 5:47pm absolutly call me you got my support xxx-xxx-xxxx....."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    June 3 at 12:29pm thanks dave call me i would like to talk ......."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 22 at 11:45am hello no xxxxxxxx left narconon few months ago
    nancy is working there in week end with xxxxxxxx not even 16 years old that one
    xxxxxxx told me when xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that it s the same gang upstair all the bastards are still there lolll so they can carry on pissing off all the students
    take care bye bye miss you xx ......."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 4 at 5:01pm Great to hear David,
    I hope all goes well on the hearings, and of course you can use me as reference anytime. And yeah, the processes in Scientology and Narconon stem directly from cults and secret societies such as the Order of the Golden Dawn and the OTO ... Where L. Ron Hubbard was a disciple/admirer of the well known satanist Aleister Crowley, self proclaimed 'The Great Beast'. The rabbit hole goes quite deep indeed on that..."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 1 at 3:39pm Hi Dave - How are you??
    And WHERE are you???

I just finished reading the article you posted on FB - I'm very proud of you... It takes a lot of guts and determination to do what you're doing, especially in the state you're in. I hope all is well, and please give me a call when you come back to MTL. (if you're not already back)

Love & Hugs your way,
    xxxxx xxxxx
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the Amazing people who keep me moving forward. Sometimes when things begin to slow down, I'll receive another bunch of emails, encouraging me to keep on going.

Amazing indeed.

David Love
  9. Intelligence Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

You are very right; your smell is very good :)

Hang on to your "Boot-Straps", next week should be EPIC indeed........
  10. Intelligence Member

Re: Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010 (UPDATED)

I love the above quote; a 9,000 + strong and powerful "Centipede"..... :)

From "Down Under" and "Up Over".....
  11. Intelligence Member

Documents Upload

I'm bored today waiting to receive more documents, so I thought I would scan and post some more dox.

2nkqq2f.jpg
  12. Intelligence Member

The beginning of being 3-4 pay periods behind in our pay. If you can call it "Pay"? $100/wk?

snc4ma.jpg
  13. Intelligence Member

24q7g60.jpg
  14. Intelligence Member

35ceyaa.jpg
  15. Intelligence Member

2ujo46d.jpg
  16. Intelligence Member

After working 7 days per week at $100 per week, we had to ask the executive council for a day off?

f6s0g.jpg
  17. Intelligence Member

Here is a letter from me to Eduardo, (He was at Narconon Trois Rivieres from Narconon International). I had just had a heated arguement with Marc Bernard, calling him a liar, and stormed out of his office. On the way down the hall, I met Eduardo. He asked me what was going on and I told him that Marc Bernard was a liar and that the system at NN TR was BS. I then threw a document on the floor in front of him and walked away. (my Irish temper, I guess).

Later that Day, Aline Proulx from Narconon Canada told me that I had better write a letter and hope I didn't get fired? I wrote the letter, which Aline Proulx had to edit and approve first, of course.

This was at the time I was working on bringing in money to NN TR and had some $$$$ value to them?

24ligch.jpg
  18. Intelligence Member

5n40fb.jpg
  19. Intelligence Member

I must add some HUMOUR?

I used to sit in the Narconon dining room and write on napkins about whatever was going on around me. One morning this very funny young lady came in for breakfast.

Lots of people were affected by the high doses on Niacin, Bull Baiting, and general confusion on a daily basis. One guy put his fist threw the Sauna window, another put hid fist threw the stand up cooler. It was mayhem, at the best of times. "One Flew Over A Cookoo's Nest?"

Anyway this lady always had the same thing every morning and she would reach blindly into baskets on the counter for cream and sugar for her tea or coffee :) Somebody had put Oatmeal there instead.

Things had been moved around and she "lost it".............

oa6puh.jpg
  20. Intelligence Member

[COLOR="Red"]Narconon - Scientology - Paranoid?[/COLOR]

Here is a partial letter I received from Heenan and Blaikie, (Scilon Lawyer). When I worked there, I was questioned on two occasions concerning me being a "Spy" or "Plant?"

In this letter at the ">" indicated portion, it can be seen where they are trying to find out my "True Nature" for being there? Justfied suspicion or just simply "Paranoid?"

We'll keep em guessing for now ;-)

xe4ydl.jpg
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

22. anonhuff Member

Last paragraph:
    The answer to the question: "What happens if you do not write up your 'success story' for each step?" might reveal the true hypocrisy of that paragraph.

Seriously, haven't you posted that not wanting to write up how the program and/or a step/stage of it caused one of the incidents of being detained against your will? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
  23. Intelligence Member

You remember correctly.....partly. And if you don't write a glowing Success Story, the Case Supervisor, may document a "No Case Gain" and you would have to re-do that portion of the program over again or go to PTS Interviews.
  24. AnonyMary Member

Thanks

Did you submit all your docs to the canadian agencies yet? When will they be made public? Just curious :)
  25. Lorelei Member

Looking good, David! Also, the Oatmeal Girl story is hilarious.
  26. Intelligence Member

not all the documents have been submitted yet. Some may be made public this week? If so, someone will be posting here.
  27. Anonymous Member

Media investigating. Execs inside nn tr pissed.
  28. AnonyMary Member

Good!
  29. Intelligence Member

lengthy meeting, discussion tonight. This week should be interesting indeed ;-) ........
    Yikes.
  30. Intelligence Member

Story growing more legs? Brace. Popcorn?
  31. moarxenu Member

doinitrite, Dave!
  32. Intelligence Member

Marathon indeed, but have second wind now :)
  33. Anonymous Member

there is much more to be released yet. David wrote every day he was there for 11 months.
  34. peterstorm Member

Don't hesitate to ask for dox to answer some questions that might arise. Narconon puts out propaganda that sometimes provide damning stuff. lol
  35. Intelligence Member

update just in: gov just sent me documents to sign and return. Statements and evidence has been accepted. More witnesses coming forward on my behalf. Court dox not far off. They may be in big trouble in the court room. Squirm?
  36. anonhuff Member

I'm antsy in my pantsy
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wait, wait... if Teeny Dave is busy slapping his ho's in Oz already, how's he supposed to keep these Canuck ho's in line too?

Maaan... this just ain't fair.
  38. Anonymous Member

..... Self auditing with using the e-meters at nn tr and nn ca?
  39. Intelligence Member

Patience. 48. Hours? Dox in process.
  40. Anonymous Member

. L. O. L. Interesting using the word "ho's". How did you know?