Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Lorelei Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

I thought being "reasonable" was the action of an SP or something.
  2. Intelligence Member

Yes, soft like the underbelly "meat of Porcupine".... as soon to see and read?
  3. Intelligence Member

LOL...."Well, I'm able to reason now, (reasonable), so I guess I'm an SP?
  4. DeathHamster Member

5. Intelligence Member

Yes, these low success rates are very real; probably even lower, but this is what was shown on paper documents, as per interview.

My only comment on the false proclaimed success rates of Criminon and Narconon, is this: "In my qualified opinion, (I was a Graduates Officer), they are facing some huge problems with this fraud in the very near future..."
  6. Intelligence Member

Thank you.

And he did "Treat Himself" himself quite often to Rum, Pinks, and Grays, as often as he could. A professed and admitted "Madman", similar to that little prick, David Miscavige.

Your day is coming, little Davey; time to keep your life jacket handy;-)
  7. Intelligence Member

37th PARLIAMENT, 1st SESSION
    Special Committee on Non-Medical Use of Drugs

EVIDENCE
    CONTENTS
    Thursday, May 30, 2002

Mr. Brad Melnychuk (Executive Director, Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE Canada)): (Success Rate 80 - 85% ?)

Brad: Narconon gets a 65% success rate of abstinence even at its worst. In fact, the average is 75%. The more experienced, larger, and well-staffed organizations get 90%.

He, (Hubbard) simply found out why an addict becomes an addict.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 30th. - Ironic Indeed

I was exactly half a century old on this date of May 30th, 2002. Now here I sit compiling Data to rebut Mr. Brad Melnychuck's statements to Parliament. This guy does not know his ass from a hole in the ground.

He states that Hubbard "found out why an addict becomes an addict?" Either Hubbard lived with and interviewed several thousand addicts or he was using his own drug addiction as his only experience. I suggest the latter?

Brad also suggests that a person must visit a rehab center and see for themselves what works and what doesn't work for addictions. I agree with him 100%. I did visit his Narconon Rehab Centre and saw and experienced for myself what the real truth is. Not only from my experience, but from a multitude of ex-patients and ex-staff members and viewing documents which proves the real success rate.

I suggest we have another Session in Parliament, where documented proof can be submitted to prove a Low Success Rate from Narconon? Parlimentary Immunity would be nice indeed :)
  8. Anonymous Member

Don’t forget the success rate (?) quoted is the individuals that graduate from the program and remain drug free according to narconons requirements for being cured; not the ratio of individuals who started and failed to whom completed the program and remain drug free according to narconon.
    Example:
    100 individuals start the program, 20 graduate of the 20 that graduate is where the high (70-90% cough, cough) figure is derived from, take 70% of 20 = 14 individuals, in the real word 14 individuals out of 100 is 14%.
    The question to ask is what is the percentage of individuals who enroll in the program to the individuals who meet narconons requirement for being cured?
  9. Intelligence Member

I know exactly how Narconon Trois Rivieres arrives at their 70% success rate. I was their Graduates Officer in charge of Routing them out and contacting all of the graduates. There was also quite the lag time between my post and the previous Grad Officer.

They use a two year clean and sober stat for those who complete the program and remain 100% clean and sober during this two year period. I looked at all the stats in the computer system and followed up with emails and phone calls.

When I discovered the promoted success rate was false, I confronted Executives. I told them that Narconon Trois Rivieres was misleading the public by advertising and promoting this success rate and that they could be in Legal trouble should any relapsed graduate file a complaint and we had to prove the 70%; which I could not do, nor would I juggle the numbers as they requested me to do.

Now I have additional confirmation from graduate students who have relapsed and it's very sad to read their stories. Some of these I will publish when the time is right, but not.....YET.

Narconon will be very surprised at who has relapsed and not told them the truth; which brings the success rate even lower than what I had calculated. In my opinion, Narconon is in very deep trouble.
  10. Anonymous Member

My point was, if you were trying to find a drug rehabilitation facility for you or your loved one, the method that narconon uses to calculate their success rate is not obvious. Intelligence, did you ever compare the number that enrolled to the number that completed and remained “drug free” after two years?
  11. Intelligence Member

Ok, I understand what you are talking about, but the Computer System of records only shows the "Enrolled and Graduates", which are used for the calculations.

Now if you use the "enrolled, but did not complete", because they refused to participate in the program or they were kicked out; then you have a whole NEW picture. I only have those stats for just under one year, and they are not very exact.

The Government, (Competition Bureau, Health Canada, and the Consumer Protection Commission) must Legislate that ALL Rehab Centers establish true Success Rates for "Enrolled but NOT Completed" and Enrolled and Completed.

This would give the Canadian Public an honest picture of where to send their loved ones according to Success Rates ONLY. I also think that any Rehab Center must state any affiliation to a Religious Organization; and their mandates?
  12. Intelligence Member

I can't get into many details yet, but this success rate issue will be dealt with and Exposed as soon as we have 100% True Data. This Data will be very accurate and verifiable.
  13. Intelligence Member

Many Battles

In my opinion, the Anon Expose of Scientology and it's Front Groups, consists of many battles on all Fronts.

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed, but not defeated.
    - Ernest Hemingway

The Truth will not be defeated :)
  14. Intelligence Member

This email from ex-Narconon Student - Just in a few minutes ago:

This was a lengthy email and is very similar to all the rest I have received in regards to being Bull Baited after doing the Sauna Program.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 31 at 12:13am: "....Its akin to asking the biggest asshole you can find to insult you all they want while you subconsciously, whether you know it or not, take it all in. That stuff stays in the back of your mind...."

".....It degraded my own self respect and common decency to try find faults and superficial nonsense to make fun of people about!...."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where am I going with this? All the way.
  15. Anonymous Member

Intelligence, you fucking rock on and on and on!
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

David, I certainly hope you carefully weigh the options and come up with a way to "deputize" one or, better, more than one other person to carry on with your work should anything happen to you. IMO that should be a high priority at this point. I think everyone, including you, will sleep better knowing that that has been taken care of.

That's above and beyond the obvious need for backup copies of all data. That's a no-brainer. However, we also need a backup of you.
  17. genoramix Member

^yeah, this
  18. Intelligence Member

".....other person to carry on with your work should anything happen to you....."

Thank you for your concern. There have been a few people advising me to buy dead-bolts for my apartment; be careful I don't get poisoned; be careful I don't get run over by a car, etc, etc.

After I escaped Narconon and was labeled an Enemy on my Facebook, I was afraid and very stressed and nervous, but not anymore. I don't think they would dare try to harm me or even harass me or my familiy anymore.

As far as something natural happening to me which would "take me out", I've taken care of that with a very trusted person who has my passwords and codes.
    This person would not hesitate to release all that I have stored away in cyber space. He is my Sheriff and Deputy :)

And I am buying "Dragon Naturally Speaking" to finish the book ASAP. Typing with one finger is just too slow..... LOL

Cheers

David Love
  19. xenubarb Member

When tallying up the stats, how are those who failed to complete the program counted? Are they considered a statistic, or simply dropped?

Ok, I see you answered this above. They only tally "graduates" who completed the program. This is very dishonest data massaging, and needs to be exposed. It's how they got the original 70% in that Spanish study, dropping out the people who failed to complete. In the real world, that too, would be a statistic that would impact the whole 70% thing. If included, the failures give the program a 2% success rate. Huge difference that should be highlighted with a big fat yellow marker!
  20. anonhuff Member

What you're crazy if you think there is anything fraudulent, misleading or outright criminal about telling people that a program has a 70%+ success rate when it really might have a success rate smaller than the margin of error could even be.
  21. Intelligence Member

Dancing Around The Narconons In Canada?

Narconon Drug Rehab - Narconon Drug Rehab Program Summary of Evaluations
    Narconon Drug Rehab - Staff Success Stories

The percentage of program completions is therefore an important measure of the success of this program. The number of clients completing the program internationally in 1990 was 789 (39% of starts), in 1991 was 1,019 (51% of starts) and in 1992 was 1,084 (56% of starts). (see Figure 2)

The above two links are to the Trois Rivieres Narconon in Canada. No where in the Stats compilation, are any Success Rates for Narconon in Canada mentioned?
    Why?
  22. Intelligence Member

Government Meeting Update:

Sorry OSA, no details for you today :)

I must refrain a little from now on, and not lead or mislead in any direction whatsoever... LOL

But I simply can't help it..............................BIG WIN today :)

Thanks Anons for ALL your help.

David Love

ps.....But I'm allowed to write about anything that doesn't compromise the case files....., So I'm a very "Happy Camper" today. And when I'm happy, I research and write volumes :)
  23. RightOn Member

sounds promising! thanks David
  24. Intelligence Member

Facebook: David Love. ".....Now we're going to "Rock Around The Clock" for a few nights and kick some Thetan ASS....."
    2 seconds ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike

I like this: "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." Martin Luther King
  25. Intelligence Member

A VERY DEAR ANON FRIEND :)

One of the books this person gave me tittled, "The Complex", brought back frightening memories of my escape from Narconon. Some of these memories still rob me of sleep, but it's getting better. Anyway, the book begins in the Prologue, (Dublin, June 2006). He says:

".....I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I sat in the Dublin Airport, scanning the faces in the Departures lounge....."

".....Every minute was torture and my body was wet with perspiration. Over the past few hours I had played a terrifying game of cat and mouse......."

This guy knew OSA would be looking for him as well as I knew that the Executives and Ethics Officers would be looking for me. Not a good feeling. It's difficult to explain to people why someone might feel this way, but the entrapped person knows very well what it's all about.

It's an Evil that can be seen, heard, and witnessed; with sleepless nights tearing at your soul to leave, hide; be anywhere but where you are. It's a feeling of confinement, harassment; some evil thing trying to twist your mind into thinking and acting as they do.

I know I've said this before, and I'm going to say it again: ".....You Anons must be aware of how much good you are doing. You must know how much you are helping people. I have some doubts whether I would be sitting here today, joining you in this battle, without all of your help and support....."

".....There are thousands more like the person in The Complex and Me, and they need us....."

I am proud and grateful to be a small part of the Anon team...... TX.

David Love
  26. xenubarb Member

I don't. I've just been smoking crack all day.
  27. RightOn Member

In your fight, don't forget to focus on your recovery and be sure to take time to do so.
    Things will get better with time.
    And you are far from being a small part of this cause. :)
  28. peterstorm Member

I just get the feeling that authorities in Canada are getting the message more and more.
  29. Intelligence Member

Yes, I agree. And they are watching the Senate Inquiry in Australia right now too. There is simply too much media coverage and Black PR over the past many months and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight ;-)

The facts are in the testimonies and credible documents; it is too much for them to ignore. Yes, they are getting the message.
  30. Anonymous Member

The New Narconon Canada Web Site and Address in Trois Rivieres, Quebec.
    Narconon

1zce7wp.jpg
    WTF? Is this photo a mistake? This looks like the guy who was fired for sexual improprieties and taking photos of a young lady while she was very ill in Withdrawal?
  31. Anonymous Member

dox or stfu
  32. Anonymous Member

Drug Rehabilitation Program Steps

Withdrawal

ANOTHER NARCONON LIE:

Narconon

Drug-Free Withdrawal - When an individual has substance abuse problems, there are certain drugs, such as heroin and alcohol, from which he can’t normally stop consumption without considerable physical discomfort. Following a medical evaluation and proper approval by a physician, a Narconon facility provides a constantly safe and 24-hour care procedure.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless this procedure has been changed in the past few months, the above statement is a Batant Lie by Narconon Canada on this web page. Patients do not see a doctor until after going through the Withdrawal Phase. There are high risks to Patient health because of this. What they are saying above, is what it should be, not what it was or is?

What is this; Pr for Health Canada?
  33. peterstorm Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCbRpr0A-AI]YouTube - Dave Bolland Shorthanded Breakaway Goal In Game 1 Flyers @ Blackhawks (May 29 2010)[/ame]

Go Dave!
  34. Anonymous Member

You are right. I will STFU until the DOX are posted.

Thank you very much.
  35. Intelligence Member

36. Intelligence Member

A Tribute To Bonnie. Thank you.

:: escape :: helping families under scientology stress

Justice Latey for the London High Court, Queen’s Bench Family Division had this to say in his summation of an action brought before him involving custody of children related to a scientologist:--->>

"Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious...It is corrupt sinister and dangerous. It is corrupt because it is based on lies and deceit and has its real objective money and power for Mr. Hubbard..

It is sinister because it indulges in infamous practices both to its adherents who do not toe the line unquestionably and to those who criticize it or oppose it. It is dangerous because it is out to capture people and to indoctrinate and brainwash them so they become the unquestioning captives and tools of the cult, withdrawn from ordinary thought, living, and relationships with others."
  37. DeathHamster Member

I don't think that they've bothered to really tally anything in decades. 70% is just another empty stat to them, and in Scientology stats must always increase. And that's why there's a Narconon in Florida claiming over 90% success.
  38. Intelligence Member

The Success Rate is a BIG Deal for NarCONons Worlwide.

The Success Rate is what attracts the vulnerable; whether they be the addicts themselves, or a relative or sponsor looking to help the addict. The Success Rate is a HUGE profit magnet. It is their survival, in my opinion?

Narconon in Canada knows that their success rate is not 70%. Take a look at what the New Narconon Canada web site has as a Success Rate Stat:

".....The Narconon® Program has one of the highest success rates in the field of drug rehabilitation, with outside studies showing over 70% of the graduates going on to lead stable, ethical, productive drug-free lives....".
    Narconon

Notice they don't say their success rate is over 70%? I have documents where they did something similar to this before when they needed to back-peddle from incriminating statements. It looks to me like they are trying to cover their ass, now that their success rate advertizing is being questioned?

But it's hard to cover up something that someone else has uncovered ;-)
  39. Anonymous Member

Narconon
  40. Anonymous Member