Customize

UPDATE#3 Narconon: Psychological and Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

How is the law enforced?
    Under the criminal regime of the Competition Act as well as under the Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act, the Textile Labelling Act, and the Precious Metals Marking Act, certain practices may be brought before the criminal courts, requiring proof of each element of the offence beyond a reasonable doubt. If the results of an investigation disclose evidence that, in the opinion of the Commissioner, provides the basis for a criminal prosecution, the matter may be referred to the Attorney General of Canada. If a referral is made, the Director of Public Prosecution, acting for and on behalf of the Attorney General, determines whether a prosecution should be undertaken. Under the civil regime of the Competition Act, certain practices may be brought for review before the Competition Tribunal, the Federal Court or the superior court of a province. To establish a breach of these provisions, each element of the conduct must be proven on a balance of probabilities

Scilons might not sleep good tonight
  2. peterstorm Member

Not with all these legal fires going on they won't.

What are the legal fees at H&B? lol
  3. peterstorm Member

4. Intelligence Member

MAN DIES

Names can not be mentioned in this because there is an ongoing investigation, but I can say that a young man is dead because of a Hand Gun suicide, following a cocaine party. This Hand Gun was at an apartment building where Narconon Staff and ex-students lived. How did this young man get this gun? I have a document to prove where it came from. I was at Narconon when this happened on or about January 1, 2009. Could there be Criminal charges? You bet.

Possession of Firearm Offences

•Possession of restricted or prohibited firearms with ammunition (if on indictment, to a minimum of one year and a maximum of 10 years, if by summary conviction, to a maximum of one year)
  5. N. Ron Rubber Member

6. Intelligence Member

THE LOVE OF LIFE

Look inside the gift of love
    ...for there life is found
    Feel what is warm and free
    ...for there love is found
    Speak what is felt and known
    ...for there truth is found
    Do good and show honesty
    ...for there a gift is found
    Tell others about the real truth
    ...for there you are found
    "Look deep within and the mirror
    will relect who you are"

".....the truth shall be known.....David Love'
  7. Intelligence Member

8. Anonymous Member

Whatever they say will be nothing we haven't seen before. It's foolish (and quintessentially human) to err, but it takes great courage to admit ones error and strive to make amends. The greater the wrong, the greater the courage required to correct it. Tl;dr, you have plenty of support and respect for your courage.

Stay safe, and don't tip your hand. :) Be smarter than a certain French Canadian who lives in SoCal people on these boards are familiar with. He's currently his own lawyer, and has a fool for a client.
  9. Intelligence Member

Yes, I know exactly who you mean. So far, if I were playing poker and had a
    Royal Flush "in spades", the Queen, King, and Ace, are still hidden in my hand ;-)
  10. Intelligence Member

Do you know absolutely for sure that Sébastien Proulx works for Heenan and Blaikie? Tx ;-)
  11. Intelligence Member

12. Anonymous Member

hope you have a great visit with your kids

stay safe
  13. peterstorm Member

Ok. So he made the T-R/Mtl round trip for nothing?

$Tchitching$
  14. Intelligence Member

Yes, I will. Thank you.

My kids are really excited :) .....Me too.......
  15. Intelligence Member

This is what doesn't make any sense to me? They have probably spent way more money on this case so far, than what they owe all of us employees altogether. To me, it's absolutely STUPID. They have admitted they owe it; the Law says they owe it; yet they are willing to spend tens of thousands or even millions of dollars, should this case proceed through lengthy litigation?

Where does this mentality, or lack of it, come from? They have experienced huge financial losses in the past of multi-millions of dollars fighting cases and situations like this.

Don't they understand the meaning of insanity: ...."Doing the same thing over and over again, when you are very aware of the detrimental results...."

Geeezzzz........
  16. Lorelei Member

An excellent sign.

Also: heh heh heh. :)
  17. Intelligence Member

BIG TROUBLE ON IT"S WAY

© Éditeur officiel du Québec
    Latest version available
    Updated to 1 March 2010
    This document has official status.

R.S.Q., chapter P-40.1

Consumer Protection Act:

(h) “advertisement” means a message designed to promote goods, services or an organization in Québec;

2. This Act applies to every contract for goods or services entered into between a consumer and a merchant in the course of his business.

Non-profit legal persons cannot invoke their non-profit status to avoid the application of this Act.

TITLE I
    CONTRACTS REGARDING GOODS AND SERVICES

9. Where the court must determine whether a consumer consented to a contract, it shall consider the condition of the parties, the circumstances in which the contract was entered into and the benefits arising from the contract for the consumer.
    (This one could be a big one in a Class Action; In B.C., "A person can not be bound by a contract when they do not have the mental capacity to form intent" When a person enters Narconon, they can barely stand or think, know where they are, or think rationaly to sign any contract.)

27. Subject to section 29, the merchant must sign the written contract duly filled out, give it to the consumer and grant him a sufficient time to become aware of its terms and scope before signing it (This does not happen)

33. The consumer is bound to fulfil his obligations only from the moment he possesses a duplicate of the contract. (no copy is given)

41. The goods or services provided must conform to the statements or advertisements regarding them made by the merchant or the manufacturer. The statements or advertisements are binding on that merchant or that manufacturer. (Success Rate?)

WOW...there are 351 of these and I haven't scratched the surface yet. Big Ku-Ku. Executives are personally liable for some of this? (Above red notes are mine)
  18. N. Ron Rubber Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Intelligence Member

Yes, documentation and a verifiable "paper trail", is the essence of catching them in their lies and perjury. On CNN last night, Davis could stand there and attack the complaints and accuse them of collaboration, because there were no photos of injuries or medical records of proof with documentation. Before Davis spoke, he was well aware of this and could rebut their claims without any fear of being caught in a cover up.

But my case is quite the opposite. When this eventually does go to a Hearing or Trial, hopefully with a Jury, they will make statements under oath, which will be proven as perjury during an intense evidence-documented rebuttal.

With every Entity and liable Executive involved in these complex Judicial proceedings, which should include Narconon International in California, the litigation could very well be years in duration. However, the complaints filed recently with government agencies in Quebec will move forward swiftly.
  21. Intelligence Member

UK

1. Scope and Review
    This overarching guidance supports implementation of the Mental Capacity Act, Regulations and Code of Practice . It is issued to help organisations implement a new law to protect vulnerable adults, and to protect organisations and staff from being accused of abuse/crime or being sued. This can be applied within each statutory service, and organisations in the independent and voluntary sector they contract with. It concerns paid staff and volunteers working with people over the age of 16 and the public.

The Act will particularly concern contact and work with:

 People with dementia and learning disabilities
     People with strokes and degenerative conditions, e.g.Parkinson ’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, etc.
    People with drug and alcohol dependencies People with brain injuries
    People with mental health conditions
  22. Anonymous Member

SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, DECLARATIONS - ENEMY - FAIR GAME

As directed from outside Canada by Narconon International - Scientology - ORG.

Public Safety Canada

Institution-Specific Personal Information Banks National Security

".....foreign‑influenced activities within or relating to Canada that are detrimental to the interest of Canada, and are clandestine or deceptive, or involve a threat to any person; activities within or relating to Canada directed toward or in support of the threat or use of acts of serious violence against persons or property....."

".....This bank also contains personal information relating to criminal intelligence investigations or cases involving offenses against the Criminal Code, and/or against federal and provincial statutes....."

".....This bank may also contain personal information that, in relation to the defence of Canada or to the conduct of the international affairs of Canada, pertains to the capabilities, intentions, or activities of a foreign state or group of foreign states; of any person other than a Canadian citizen or permanent resident; or, any corporation except one incorporated pursuant to the laws of Canada or of any province. This bank also includes information relating to the administrative security policies and programs of the Government of Canada including measures to ensure personal security....."
  23. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: Government Processing Documents at this very moment.

Telephone converstation this morning with Govenment confirms they are moving forward to serve Narconon Trois Rivieres. Should have Dox Posted by next week.
  24. peterstorm Member

I guess the fact they tricked politicians and the police into giving them public support will not work for them from now on.

$tchitching$ $tchitching$ $tchitching$ $tchitching$ $tchitching$ $tchitching$
  25. Anonymous Member

Three things: I wish you the best of luck; stay safe; and don't so much as fart without consulting a lawyer. :) You know how these bastards work as well or better than most on this board.
  26. peterstorm Member

The government is also becoming wiser to Co$ tactics. So the cult should watch it. :D
  27. Anonymous Member

I know. I'm just saying not to become another AO and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because of running your mouth when silence would better serve you. :)
  28. Intelligence Member

Point well taken.....
  29. N. Ron Rubber Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7tpj9uwYM"]YouTube- David Love: how Narconon is dangerous for your health[/nomedia]
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

Very impressed by Intelligence's intelligence.
  31. Intelligence Member

Phase three in progress ;-)
  32. Lorelei Member

David: I'm sure you have seen Jerry Whitfield's comments in the videos of the Hamburg conference held a few days ago, where he explains how Narconon came up with the grossly inflated "70% success rate" statistics.

In brief, he says a survey was sent out to former Narconon "students" / addicts that asked if they were still clean or if they were back to doing drugs. Of the few that bothered to return the survey, 30% still said that they had backslid. That's out of the small percentage of drug addicts willing to admit they were taking illegal drugs again and responsible enough to return the form as asked. That actually is a BAD thing: almost a third of former Narconon "students" who bothered to return the form and admit to recidivism said "Narconon, YOU FAIL." The remaining 70% responding positively are also pretty useless as far as stats go, as it would behoove a drug addict who backslid to lie and say they were not using.

(Now, that's from memory and is a paraphrase, but you can check the Hamburg conference thread for Jerry Whitfield's videos if you like to make sure I didn't misremember.)

I'm curious. Do you have any similar tales about similar bad data gathered from badly flawed surveys (with no neutral third-party oversight) or meaningless stats pulled out of thin air (or someone's butt) used to promote Narconon?
  33. Re: UPDATE#2 Le Soleil: Narconon Expose - March 21, 2010

Poor guy, if he only knew that he'd either go broke or have to commit his whole life to the COS after successfully completing the Purification Rundown. I wonder if he ever saw the illustration of Awareness Gradation Chart from PreClear to OT VII or even the later version that included OT VIII's and above. It would have been a "verge of a technological breakthrough that would have shaken the rafters of this universe and a few universes beyond." There's nothing like "hope" to keep the masses coming back for more.
  34. peterstorm Member

whistling.jpg
  35. Intelligence Member

Gee, I don't know.....do I ?
  36. Intelligence Member

Sorry, no Tales, ....... just verifiable True Stories ;-)
  37. Intelligence Member

I am now in contact with Jerry Whitfield Re: Success Rate.

Thanks Anons.

David Love
  38. Intelligence Member

NarConon Is Bad News for Customers

NarConon Is Bad News for Customers
    Added: (Tue Sep 06 2005)
    IF MAGAZINE
    Jan-Feb 1998

Jerry Whitfield sat in his doctor's waiting room with his head in his hands. The news wasn't good. The medical tests showed that Whitfield's liver was damaged. It would never by fully functional again. What was less clear was why.

PRELIMINARY RESEARCH - LIVER DAMAGE - NARCONON TROIS RIVIERES IN KU - KU

AS WELL AS DR. LABONTE - MONTREAL

Will File Documents ASAP - College of Physicians in Quebec.

Medical cases usually cost millions, however, these Sauna Practices must be STOPPED immediately. HEALTH CANADA is now aware because of my documentation and they need to take ACTION immediately, before they may be in HOT WATER for not acting.

They can not Plead Ignorance now.

David Love
  39. AnonyMary Member

This is terrific news, David. Enjoy your visit with the family :)
  40. Intelligence Member

I need Jerry Whitfield's email adress ASAP. PM me please?

David Love