Customize

United States Senator Dianne Feinstein tries to back out

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/03/dianne-feinstein-edward-snowden_n_4208475.html
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

http://www.politico.com//blogs/politico-live/2013/11/intelligence-chairs-talk-nsa-176580.html
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

What a cunt. This is a women who continues to misrepresent his leaks and their implications to this very day, still lies her whole about them and still promotes the status quo PR shit.

Seriously, what a complete cunt.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/dianne-feinstein-nsa
    http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/p...d_now_nsas_best_friend_just_shivved_the_spies
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Feinstein is no one's friend. She has always been a political opportunist. She is only concerned with her bread and butter which revolves around the military. She's just pissed these guys got sloppy enough to get caught at it to endanger her lifestyle and bring close inspection of her politics.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. A.O.T.F Member

Riiiiiiiight ..

What Utter Fucking Bullshit!

Does she actually partake in the intake of air?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Quick! Track their phone calls, emails and bank transactions to figure where they've gone!
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

I wonder what survailince they have on her?
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Um, intelligent people are allowed to change their minds.
  11. Anonymous Member

But she hasn't changed her mind. Did you get a chance to peruse here 'reform' bill? Women is a lying scumbag.
  12. Anonymous Member

She is not just a person, she is an American Senator. Leaders explain and apologize when they change their minds. She has done neither and is still pushing the NSA agenda with one hand while expressing outrage with the other. She needs to back all the fucking way out and reassess.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Look, morans:
    M-A-N (singular)
    W-O-M-A-N (singular)
    M-E-N (plural)
    W-O-M-E-N (plural)

See? It's easy, so even you can understand.

Where DO you kids learn your Engrish these days? From each other?
    • Like Like x 4
  14. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ya think?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The CIA gave Congress these documents , and then monitored the computers and removed some of the documents without telling the committee.
    The CIA claims it was due to Terms of Service violation, staffers had accessed the documents, not just info tech people. Like what Aaron Swartz did- access the documents without permission- Terms of service violation.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Maybe she will notice its against the constitution to spy on citizens
    • Like Like x 3
  18. anon33 Member

She just want to stay elected by 180 degree cause change. Her constituents include a lot of Chinese/Taiwanese who doesn't like being spied on a tiny bit.
  19. tinfoilhatter Member

I wonder what the CIA knows about her? My how have things gotten dangerously out of hand. I hope to God that there is not a mole in any of our intelligence agencies, because if any of this domestic spying were to get compromised, it would greatly damage our security. That's what scares me the most about these programs, it is safer to NOT do them.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kilia Member

She doesn't like it when the Senate was spied on by CIA, but no problem on regular people being spied on by NSA.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  22. wolfbane Member

Hella good rant... "Bride of Feinstein" taken to task on Young Turks:

• Like Like x 1
  23. IMO, She has been a walking contradiction since day one. Only no one saw it because no internet.

Her rise to power coincided with the mass deaths of Jim Jone's People's Temple, the murder of Leo Ryan, and the assasination of Moscone and Milk. If anything, she is an opportunist.
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Now there I disagree. She ran for mayor and lost. Then Moscone and Milk are murdered by a city councilman ( you could not make this shit up) right after Jim Jones murders his followers, who mostly were from the Bay Area. She stepped into the mayor's position after Moscone was killed. I don't think she was an opportunist. When she became acting mayor there was real concern that the murderer was still loose. That was brave.
    Since then she has disintegrated into a soulless mouthpiece for national Security, and I think she believed all of that shit until just now. We'll see if she can step up.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. I will defer to your judgement. I came to the bay area several years after and have only had as a guide what people told me.

On the other hand, she and her husband own some big chunks of defense companies. I cannot imagine any of this really being news to her.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

She is a Cold Warrior, a scared of bombs and burning buildings and nukes and riots. She ignores that rioting is the correct way to protest totalitarianism. She must suppress dissent because that might lead to ..riots then bombs then burning buildings and then the fall of civilization. Hackers are criminals who want to bring down the world as we know it. Etc.
    Everything is very scary.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

She hasn't considered the other separation of powers: The powers that the government has because they were granted in the Constitution and amendments, and everything else that the government does not have.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/dianne-feinstein-cia-feud-104927.html
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Rockyj Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

Feinstein: NSA is intimidating my staff

Published by CNN on March 30, 2014

Senator Dianne Feinstein says the CIA has not yet apologized for spying.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Rockyj Member

Feinstein: "...I really don't want to discuss this further!" ????????????????
    OMG You F-N C-Word-hypocritical OLD F-N WHITE BITCH I hope & PRAY You're so VOTED out of OFFICE!
  33. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Feinstein: NSA is intimidating my staff
    no-wai001.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/04/06/3423413/hayden-feinstein-emotional/

Gotta love it, Fox news and Dianne. I can't choose which is stupider.
  35. Rockyj Member

36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

ewwwwww
  37. Disambiguation Global Moderator