Customize

UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Discussion in 'Media' started by anon5712, Sep 8, 2008.

1. auchraw Member

Re: "Libération" - September 9th

I've noticed in other circs that the French seem to do nothing for years and then suddenly WHAMMY! They don't move until they are quite certain they have everything they need.

Happy to translate anything just PM me.
  2. jensting Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Yep, since they would have to take out not less than three judges...

Seriously, they have a a track record of doing bad things and then killing themselves when found out :-(

jugement français constatant que la scientologie est une "secte" et que des scientologues commettent des vols

Best regards

Jens
  3. Luther Member

The article "les RG en alerte" is something new, and so much WIN... It says that one of the many deaths is the suspicious suicide of Kaja Gunnar Ballo (28.03.2008) a personality test from the Co$ was found. The RG (renseignement généraux) (FBI-like agency) is investigating !!!
  4. avatar2008 Member

5. Re: "Libération" - September 9th

Looks like this actual piece of Scilon propaganda needs to find itself into the RG's hands.

DNGIRLBPIlorez.jpg
  6. squeak Member

I'm completely, totally fine with that.

This win is absolutely amazing.

The French can come over to my place any day for caek.

(Germans too.)
  7. annoymouse Member

...but this would be moar realistic:
    poster_ruin1.jpg
  8. Moralfag Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

What are the chances of Moxon being involved in this? It would add to the lulz factor.
  9. QAnon Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Good. Now let's see exactly how many US media outlets copy this thing verbatim and repeat the blatant error that's in the last paragraph (Scientology set up in 1945? Shame on you, AP. Do your research next time).
  10. QAnon Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

I would say none, because I really don't think that he's authorized to practice law in France. Besides, the basic differences between the French and American legal systems would screw him up royally (French law, if I'm not mistaken, is still based on Napoleonic Code procedures, while US law derives initially from English common law; two totally different traditions there).
  11. momISanon Member

I believe you're right, Q. Even Louisiana has a 'carry over' from French law to this day.
  12. avatar2008 Member

Looks like OSA this winter will have a very busy time.
  13. Amnon Nhymous Member

Typing "Scientologie" on the french Google gives this :

2843736808_9bbc0781c9_o.jpg

First link: news. $ci tried in 2009.
    2nd link: wikipedia
    3rd: $cilon site
    4th: The Dark World of $cientology: Danger! Sect!
  14. Pacifist Member

^ fap fap fap fap fap
  15. ZeLyt Member

16. Lrononymous Member

This is such a beautiful thing. Of course this has been going on for a long time but what WE have been doing makes so much more information available to people. The actions we've taken have brought the truth about the cult into more and more peoples consciousness. Reporters and citizens are more apt to look at or pay attention to mentions of scientology than ever before.
    The walls are falling. we are bringing them down. The teflon cult is chipped and crumbling. Ceiling cat always gives us such tremendous gifts the week before protest!
    The time is right. The time is now. Enough is enough.

Shouldn't have fucked with the internet :guyfawkes:
  17. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

Front page of MF'ing Yahoo. I mean, top five stories.

DAMN!

Down to 4 stars. UP-RATE THIS SHIT!!!!
  18. ZeLyt Member

On the yahoo story, it also in the most viewed-world list.

This ladies and gentlemen is called WIN
  19. Amnon Nhymous Member

Yes! Go click on "Recommend" !
  20. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

Also, Buzz it.

Sucks, it's a crap article saying the Cult was founded in 1945, but still big big win.
  21. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

Damn it people. I wanted to retire from Chanology but you're all making me fall in love with it all over again.

I hate you all.

winkh3.jpg
  22. Pacifist Member

Death by a thousand cuts. Praise be to Ceilingcat! :hooray:
  23. Anonymoux Member

1. Strategy
    2. Dirty Tricks
    3. Subcontracting for the cult
    4. Policy

I can think of lots of things Moxon could try in France.
  24. auchraw Member

That was in 2006. The mills of French justice grind slowly but exceeding small. There is a LOT more information going around now than there was in 2006. Anonymous isn't big in France but the French talk to the Germans and the Dutch and have their own view. Kaja Ballo will not have died in vain. And don't forget that other French case of the woman kidnapped by her Scientology brother and his friends, not discussed because sub judice.
  25. Hieronymous Member

You don't retire until I say you retire
  26. Pacifist Member

I read about that, but only months after it happened. I'm surprised Anonymous doesn't exploit that major footbullet more often. It was almost another Lisa McPherson.
  27. AnonIssue Member

DNGIRLBPIlorez.jpg

Fixed.

dianeticsadeditjp0.jpg

:guyfawkes:
  28. Erra Member

Do you hear the people sing?
    Singing the song of angry men?
    It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again.
    When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums,
    there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?
    Beyond the barricade, is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight that will give you the right to be free.

Singing the songs of angry men?
    It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again
    When the beating of your heart, echoes the beating of the drums
    There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes

Will you give all you can give, so that our banner may advance?
    Some will fall and some will live,
    will you stand up and take your chance?
    The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France.

Singing the songs of angry men?
    It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again
    When the beating of your heart, echoes the beating of the drums
    There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes

YouTube - Les Miserables - Do You Hear the People Sing? (TAC)
  29. Re: "Libération" - September 9th

^^ You sir or madam are made of win!
  30. Asian-anon Member

Guise, this was on FUCKING CNN Frontpage this morning. Nobody picked it up? I was at work where I was blocked from posting on Enturb. It was listed under the top stories section. This is EPIC!!!

Here is the article itself:

Top Scientologists face fraud trial - CNN.com
  31. JFawkeson Member

That literally gave me chills. :flowers: The musicalfag in me thanks you.
  32. AnonIssue Member

:anon: Thank you.
  33. Plups Member

Oh, that is going on the enturb playlist, for sure.
  34. Erra Member

lol, im kind of a theatrefag. Us Minnesota Anons usually sing that or play it at every protest. Great song to get people riled up and people interested in coming to see us.

And since its Les Mis, I figured itd be appropriate for this massive win frenchy thread.
  35. momISanon Member

Two hundred and fifty-one articles at the time!!!!! 251 on Google News!!!!!!!!!!
  36. Jugular Member

So this might not go to trial?