Customize

UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Discussion in 'Media' started by anon5712, Sep 8, 2008.

1. JohnB2008 Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

dude, thanks for the English subtitles. Open in full youtube window to see english.
  2. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

It does sound great in French. Now I just can't wait for her to say: "escroquerie organisée"
    YouTube - Melissa Theuriau clips
  3. none given Member

This is just going to keep happening. country after country.
  4. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm still waiting for news from Antarctica. When their newspapers start smacking around scientology, our job in this thread will be DONE.

Until then, we have plenty of work to do.
  5. anonymers Member

... are most french anchors hawt like that? hot damn.
  6. AnonOrange_ Member

7. Anonynamefag Member

Hear that, Scifags?
    That's another step forward towards you being b& worldwide, bitches.
  8. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Just for kicks, I'll post in this thread too. The media doesn't know about the highly relevant French conviction of Hubbard for fraud, in 1978 (I haven't seen even one article mention this, not even French articles). Let's spread the word, because if this is in the follow-up articles, it makes the unfavorable impression even less favorable in the minds of ordinary citizen/readers.

[IMG]
  9. JohnB2008 Member

Is it that far-fetched to think some nutty culty would go and assassinate this judge to 'save humanity'?

(Have you read all the internal scifag literature? Lots of really bizarre references to saving humanity and shit like that...)

Kudos to this judge for having the balls to take the cult on. Right now they will be stalking him and trying to ruin his life. (Scientologists are such faggots). So I hope the French police/whatever are on the case.
  10. anonsoldier Member

I came and in the process destroyed not only the pants I was wearing, but even the pants in my dresser drawer. Sure its still in trial...but just THINK of the progress this is and all the damage that'll be done by all the evidence brought forth into a single court room where it becomes PUBLIC RECORD.

Oh man, I think my shorts just exploded too.
  11. Asian-anon Member

I came. Then I giggled like a girl. Then I did the hokie-pokie.
  12. peterstorm Member

2 important points:

1)Co$ is being tried as a whole, not just as individuals

2)If convicted, justice will have the power to ban Co$ from France
  13. ArchAnon Member

I came buckets. Then began spreading the word.
    Just to have this at trial and the coverage its getting is phenomenal! Such wonderful progress. And as already said, this should just fuel us further to continue what we are doing, and to even step up our measures with regard to minis, flyers, etc.

Travail merveilleux!
  14. DontMindMe Member

Dude, yes. The best part is, they don't even need to pass it by the politicians. The court can just tell the Corporation to GTFO right then and there. And if even one EU country drops the legal b&hammer on the Corporation, the rest are sure to follow.

You hear that, Davey? It sounds like...

YouTube - Europe - The Final Countdown

(GET IT? EUROPE? I KILL ME.)
  15. genoramix Member

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! THAT'S A FUCKING EPIC WIN!!!!

I just hope that this time the court files won't magicaly disappear like at one of their last lawsuit in France.

....ze shit iz hitting the fan big time....I hope this story gets more media coverage so they can also focus on all the other abuses.
  16. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

Vive la France! Vive la résistance!
    YouTube - John has a long mustache
    Sept 13th HIT THE STREETS!
  17. Exstaff Member

YEAH David Miscavige... See, everywhere but the US the people can smell a facist a mile away (that's you David), see, France was occupied by those fuckers and now they know what people like you are and what ignoring your cult can do to them. "Never again" in Europe actually means something David.

It's all over but the screaming...

:cake2:
  18. Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French court declares Scientology organized crime ring!

This one is actually the Scientology version of the Final Countdown:

YouTube - Scientology: The Final Countdown

19. Ohaianon Member

This is so awesome!!! I feel obligated to post in this epic thread.

Gogogo French brothers and sisters! Once we know how this pans out there will be--aww hell, let's have caek nao! :cake2:

Always a good time for caek when epic win is afoot, and I'd say this bad PR for them is one HELL of a good thing to celebrate ;)
  20. QAnon Member

Reuters and UPI have it. Where the hell is AP on this one? Get AP, and that opens the gate to most papers in the US, which is where this story needs to come out.

Damn you, AP. You're such a bunch of chickenshits when it comes to the cult.
  21. Amnon Nhymous Member

About the judge: he's now out of the game, scilons. He did his job, AND HE DID WELL.

Don't play with him, or it will cost you another MEGA FOOTBULLET.

ANONYMOUS IS HERE NOW, AND PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE.

The trial will start.

Please please please: try your silly stuff of stealing court dox for instance.

WE WILL LOVE THAT.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

22. Amnon Nhymous Member

There is an enormous flood of papers in the french press today... ;)
  23. Plups Member

Fix't that for you.

Also, a bit about the french criminal system:

TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a Tiny URL (leads to a google cache of a French Ministry of Justice site page - so, long url)
  24. avatar2008 Member

Inb4 No, France is the Fascists press release by Karin/Tommy Davis.
  25. Hieronymous Member

Inb4 Tommy Davis collapses from sleep deprivation due to RPF and jet lag
  26. RolandRB Member

Exactly. The judge has stated an opinion only. There is no judgement. The state do not want to prosecute so this judge is allowing a private prosecution. I have doubts that it will get anywhere. But it is one more try. Eventually the cult will be brought down but not through this prosecution, I think.

Anonymous = Tough and Ruthless
    OG = Rough and Toothless
  27. Plups Member

Roland, might it be that a judge has referred the matter for criminal trial (with public prosecutors) in accordance with the description posted above? http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...logy-organized-crime-ring-28423/5/#post559232
  28. Pacifist Member

FRANCE
    FUCK YEAH
  29. prot Member

it's definitely worldwide news!
    Polish online papers are also writing about this
    K?opoty scjentologów w Europie i w USA - Rzeczpospolita (big national paper - it's also about the other wins recently - Germany, the Hamburg conference, Anonymous ;) )
    Scjentolodzy trafi± przed s±d - Wiadomo¶ci24 (some news portal)

damn, i might've even heard it on the radio! (if the stream was working today...)
    Polskie Radio Online - IAR - Francja: Oddział Kościoła Scjentologii oskarżony o oszustwo (Polish Radio website)

ah, so much win!!
  30. N. Ron Rubber Member

31. Anon23517 Member

IMHO, I don't think Sarkozy will get in the way - he's rather busy with Georgia and Russia right now. Also, he's not at home, he's enjoying the hospitality of Moscow.

This whole story has me filled with such glee. I can't wait to hear my father shouting gleefully about it in French!
  32. N. Ron Rubber Member

"Libération" - September 9th

French press is giving extensive coverage to the accusation of fraud against Scientology. French daily Libération is even writing a whole serie of article:

Extraits de l’ordonnance de renvoi de l’Eglise de scientologie (a except of the court document)
    Scientologie, le document qui accuse
    Suicides d'adptes: les RG en alerte (French Police is also investigating in a case close to the Kaja Gunnar Ballo one, where Scientology put pressure on the family of a dead member to shut them off.)
    La France se cherche face aux sectes (a paper about France position towards cult)
    Eviter le scandale (An interview with Jean-Michel Roulet, in charge of a gouvernment group fighting cults.)
    Enfin (A editoral titled AT LAST.)

Last but not the least:
    Un systme honnte (Danièle Gounord, local Scifag head honcho, BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING)

Y a-t-il un cousin français qui pourrait traduire? :)
  33. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: "Libération" - September 9th

I will check the transcription & translation thread and will contribute to this.
  34. Plups Member

Translation of the Editorial "Enfin" page: Liberation Editorial: At Last

Excerpts from the order for dismissal of the Church of Scientology

It seems you can follow links from either of those pages to more English translations.

Eg on the page "Suicides of adepts: RG Alert":

35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

That is great ! My 2 cents:
    - Thanks for changing the title; it is more accurate now.
    - Could the OP list the many links, e.g. by country, to make the access easier?
    - Possibly, the "Libération" thread could be merged with this one.
    - Is the translation of the articles from French still necessary, as many foreign versions of at least the agencies pieces are available?
  36. Ann O'Nymous Member

I read the other thread on the same topic. I don't think translation is a priority anymore. It is good when media do their homework, it makes our lives much easier...
  37. DarkSim Member

Re: UNE GRANDE VICTORIE: French [PROSECUTOR] declares Scientology organized crime rin

I came when I read this. I really did.
  38. anongurl7 Member

french chocolate croissants > scilon barley formula

oh the epicness...