Customize

Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tachanka, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Den Bozshkov Member

More photos and video materials

FKU0_qC1TmA.jpg
    3PG2Ps1odWk.jpg
    -dmiL9xTyJs.jpg
    WhHdLobvl7E.jpg
    nWSQpV9kCcA.jpg
    rKh35M_EZ4k.jpg

Terrorists before becoming 'battalion kebab'

T6ONs4DxDIM.jpg
    csG1do5y-M8.jpg
    l7cjcHLRZ0o.jpg
    7_mrWaviK3U.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Den Bozshkov Member

Separately, I want to thank the Chechen diaspora for blood donation to our soldiers. Hopefully in the near future and you will find freedom from Russia and Kadyrov.
  3. Boris Korczak Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. [IMG]

Russian / Ukrainian - You're all going to need a lot more bodybags. Because you're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
  5. Boris Korczak Member

I have a problem: Whom do I hate more -the Communists in Ukraine or the Fascists in Ukraine.
    Communists held me in a political prison and tortured me for years in Poland, the Fascists killed my father in IIWW..
    Sometimes I think that there is no difference between them.
    Now, an American citizen I have another problem: who is worse - the Republicans or the Democrats.
    Both are dumb - I know, I used to work for the US Congress.
    Dangerous people are dumb or -dumb people are dangerous..
    Stay safe.
    BK
  6. The Internet Member

Boris, do you think Putin is a communist? I think he’s mostly a mob boss. Mob bosses in politics look like, well Mussolini or war lords or banana republic dictators. I just call those guys fascists.

It is hard for me to figure out the right wing people in Ukraine today. Maybe they are Hitler types, but I doubt it because I have not seen a lot of grandiose rhetoric. Or maybe the ultra nationalists are advertising that they really, really hate the commies and they would like some US money please. We have a history of throwing money at right wing people in far away places out of our fear of the commies. Hopefully we are wising up though. All those isms don’t mean much now in this global civilization the humans have built.

I read that Russia played hard ball with Ukraine over gas supplies a couple of times when Ukraine did not cough up back due payments. So I think Ukraine got sick of being vulnerable to Russia in this way.
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

8. Anonymous Member

What I most respect about all human beings is how dangerous they are.

The more stupid/dumb they are, the more dangerous they are.

Life is Hard and Harder If you're stupid.jpg
  9. Boris Korczak Member

Putin is an ambitious apparatchik and he would like to have his name written into history of Russia as a great leader. He is smart, intelligent and well prepared to run the show, based it on his past from the KGB.
    I do not think he is a communist but he can become one again if it fits his purpose.
    I do not think he takes US threats seriously for good reason. If he choses to march his army into Ukraine -he will, disregarding UN, US and EU protests.
    Our propaganda claiming the crisis of Russian Rubel and economic downfall is a propaganda nonsense. Russia can sustain itself without UN, US and EU support or cooperation.
    Do I like him? Hell no.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  10. I can not write in English.
    I am a historian of Polish and have full access to the IPN (Institute of National Remembrance). When and where were you years tortured? Because I can not find such documents ...
    Why not write anything about his collaboration with the KGB? (ie the relationship of the Soviet special services)

11. Ummm .. because it's not his real name.
  12. Den Bozshkov Member

Do you happen to Nazi ? Based on the responses you are the only who are concerned about who is Jewish and who is not .
    P.S. Tymoshenko, Yatsenyuk and Tyahnibok (leader of ' Svoboda') also have Jewish roots.

If you like when your people killed, tortured , raped and robbed, you need to check with the psychiatrist .
    P.S. This squad of terrorists - killed a priest, raped and beat a woman for what she was carrying cigarettes soldiers, killed at least four people when robbing a supermarket, and murdered in two people (teenager and woman) when retreating.

13. I'm not the one here that needs to see a psychiatrist, for all the obvious reasons. You people are completely off your fucking trollies. You had all better grow a brain, and fast. Because if you don't, you're all going to die. And you're going to take thousands of innocent women and children with you.

Ukrainian / Russian - I do not care which side you are on. You're all on your own. We do not condone the murder, and killing of one single human being.

FUCK YOUR WAR!

14. The Internet Member

So if a violent pedo came in your house to kidnap your baby you would not resist? Because you are a pacifist no matter what?
  15. Patryk Pi Member

Den Bozshkov, I hope that you will never have to pay the price for the murders and crimes you show and support here!

You should know better what you are doing. You should know that your coverment is not legal, the fascists destroying your country and that you are used by the US and EU goverment! It was to be expected that Russia will respond this way!

We are sliding into a war, the situation is out of control.

Open your eyes, open your mind!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The Internet Member

Surely it is not legal for Russia to invade Ukraine.

Putin has done a lot of scary bad stuff over the years. I do not understand why people want him to take over Ukraine. And do not say, because Nazis. Because thug life is thug life and Putin is the capo de tuti.
  17. The Internet Member

This is a misleading tweet as it implies that Poroshenko is controlled by the US rather than merely the source of info for that particular cable. Read the whole thing including the conclusion which I quote below.

6. (C) As with much of what we are hearing about the
    motivations, goals, characters, etc. of the various "other
    sides" in the majority coalition talks, Poroshenko's claims
    about his arch-nemesis Tymoshenko and his protestations of
    innocence re PG moves against Tymoshenko lieutenant Turchynov
    have to be taken with a large grain of salt. But this grain
    may be larger than most of the others. While we have no
    proof in hand, too many interlocutors point to Poroshenko as
    one of OU's leading proponents of a coalition with Regions to
    simply believe he would be at most a reluctant follower were
    Yushchenko and Yekhanurov to take the party that direction.

Taking words out of context to promote a false view of reality, that is a bad look.
  18. Patryk Pi Member

The Internet

but it is leagal that the US invade in the Ukraine? Academi mercenary, politicans and their puppets. The US govermant has done a lot more scary stuff over decades. And by the way, I didn't say a word about that I want Putin to take over Ukraine. Politically, the U.S. government has however already done that. Just not in the East! Anyone who believes something else or supports the warmongers is part of them or just blind!
  19. The Internet Member

The US is mostly run by retards who would have a hard time finding Ukraine on a map. Good luck finding enough US fags with power who can speak Russian let alone Ukrainian. So we are not going to run Ukraine.

Getting back to Putin, here is one of his weirder ops:

image.jpg
    His last words to Putin:

...this may be the time to say one or two things to the person responsible for my present condition. You may succeed in silencing me but that silence comes at a price. You have shown yourself to be as barbaric and ruthless as your most hostile critics have claimed. You have shown yourself to have no respect for life, liberty or any civilised value. You have shown yourself to be unworthy of your office, to be unworthy of the trust of civilised men and women. You may succeed in silencing one man but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life. May God forgive you for what you have done, not only to me but to beloved Russia and its people.[32]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Then there is the starving people thing.
  20. Patryk Pi Member

The Internet

you still don't or you don't want to understand that I haven't said anything about I'm pro Russian, I want to invade Ukraine by Russia or I am a Fan of Putin?

I just said that the US and the EU are fucking up the peace! It is their fault and they are warmongers playing a wrong game and fucking up people and their brains with mass media propaganda. And it is their fault that Russia reacts this way. The US would do the same if Russia would knock at the door to their neighboor country. Think about it. Again: I didn't say more!

Read my posts better before answering with words I never said.

People thinking like you are bringing war into the world!
  21. Boris Korczak Member

Dismantling of Ukraine was planned at 61st Bilderberg meeting last September and big shots from EU, United States and others decided whom we will declare a good guy and whom can we blame for another Cold War.
    Russia surrounded by NATO was, is, and shall be the main goal of this modern times imperialism. Instead of being a bridge between West and Russia Ukraine became a Pandora box.
    Stay sane and safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Talk about taking everything out of context.

I never said that I was a Pacifist. I'm a veteran, and I've seen what war can do to people. If said violent pedo came into my house, with intentions on hurting me and mine, I would put very large fucking holes in said pedo. Who wouldn't!

As i said earlier, when it comes to the conflict In the Ukraine, one can't tell who the "terrorists" are anymore.
    If there is no immediate DE-escalation of violence, the body count is going to rise. And the only losers in this battle are going to be innocent civilians, mainly women and children - Go fucking figure!
  23. White Tara Global Moderator

Granted, the lines have blurred, but is inflammatory rhetoric really helpful or encouraging. Would not getting to the truth serve a better purpose?
    • Like Like x 1

24. The healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl Jung

;)
  25. Den Bozshkov Member

Do not worry about me, I will not have nightmares from that military kill armed mercenaries who came to my country to kill and plunder.

Give the your definition of the word 'terrorist'.
    According to your view correct decision would be to give the area of the looting, leave civilians alone with armed fighters?

P.S. www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america
    • Like Like x 1

26. Shouldn't you be busy building a big fuck off boarder fence, and digging your own grave.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. Den Bozshkov Member

IMG_9312.jpg

Russia throws a column of military equipment, including armored vehicles, APCs, tanks, anti-aircraft guns and multiple rocket launchers "Grad" (the latter used for shelling residential areas, unfortunately there were dead among the civilian population).

18820ea------1.jpg

The border with Russia slowly but overlaps. Upon completion of this procedure will be conducted cleanup.

Unfortunately from our side also there is a loss. The biggest tragedy is the downed plane IL 76 - killed 49 soldiers.

Russia cut off gas supplies to Ukraine - luckily enough stocks in storage facilities until the winter, and while awaiting trial.

From the Crimea to flee the Russians (who lived in the Crimea) in Ukraine, especially the youth. Those who supported occupation of Crimea now oppose (enjoy all the delights of life under the control of Russia) - the experience of friends.

Some video and photographs - http://bilozerska.livejournal.com/835261.html

• Like Like x 1
  28. Den Bozshkov Member

Ended arguments? ))
    Are you Russian?
    You did not answer not to one question.
    I disappoint you - the process of military confrontation is nearing completion and moscow lost this game.
  29. Disapoint me .. Not at all, Den. I have great respect for your courage. It's a pity that, that courage is being undermined and manipulated.

A word comes to mind - Deluded.

I am neither Ukrainian or Russian.
  30. Den Bozshkov Member

I have enough sources of information to confirm the foregoing ...
  31. How are you going to deal with the buildup of 2000 Russian troops along your boarder, Den?
  32. Den Bozshkov Member

This drop in the ocean. Accumulation of troops at the border associated with attempt to intimidate. It is not enough to create a strike group.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. You be careful and stay safe. Don't get discouraged by what people say. You and your brothers will protect the old and the weak, the women and the children, will you not?

War is hell, Den. And I am so very sorry that you are caught up in it.

Chin up brother. (Stand tall and be strong)
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Den Bozshkov Member

Thanks for your support.

People is assisting refugee - provide shelter, food, clothing. Military is trying to avoid civilian casualties - which often leads to casualties among the military.
    Unfortunately, our country did not participate in the fighting since independence (only experience in peacekeeping operations) - so we to learn from their mistakes (unfortunately these mistakes often cost the lives of soldiers).
  35. The Internet Member

There is a huge difference between politics and talking and making deals and invasion and occupation of a country.

Let Russia put forward arguments, economic incentives and threats and the like in response to deals between European countries and Ukraine. That is fine. What is not fine is the invasion part.
  36. White Tara Global Moderator

This tickled my funnybone big time :D

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/ukrainian-astronomers-named-a-star-putin-is-a/373950/

Vladimir Putin may be a powerful and menacing leader here on Earth, but in the cosmos, he isn't getting such kind treatment. Ukrainian astronomers along with pro-Ukraine activists have gotten together to name a star "Putin-Huilo!" Huilo (sometimes spelled khulio) is a Ukrainian term which translates loosely to a combination of "dickhead," "fucker," and "asshole." So the name of the star translates to either "Putin is a dickhead" or "Putin is a dipshit," depending how you read huilo.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Den Bozshkov Member

:D
    It all started with this song football ultras

• Like Like x 1
  38. Den Bozshkov Member

Briefly on the results of the last days - Russian mercenaries retreating actually under their control are only two cities - Donetsk and Lugansk. At the current pace attack - for about two weeks should be peeled last pockets of resistance.

Briefly on the situation in recent months
    1. The international community has not gone further threats (unfortunately once again, money won conscience in politics ), besides the government of France and Germany are trying to tighten conflict Ukraine, placing it in the frozen state.

2. Society showed that not only can win in an internal conflict but also in the war, it is only necessary unite - Volunteers have created and bought equipment for soldiers ( body armor, handling systems, all the clothes), bought riflescopes, night vision devices, repaired and upgraded vehicles (cars, tanks, APCs) , made and bought the UAV for the Army, participated in the information war, transmit reconnaissance data, took part in partisan battles.

The last six months have shown that ordinary people have no restrictions if they can be united to achieve goal.

Good always wins, unfortunately this victory takes the lives of many good people.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. A.O.T.F Member

Both sides are blaming each other

• Like Like x 1