Customize

UK Printer Required

Discussion in 'Resources' started by User, Jul 6, 2009.

1. User Member

UK Printer Required

Can any of you guys suggest a decent printing company in the UK where I won't get namefagged by giving my delivery details when ordering flyers and YFTC cards?
  2. basil Member

Re: UK Printer Required

How many are you needing? If you're talking about getting them properly printed (rather than run off on a photocopier at Rymans or something) then you're gonna find it expensive unless you're ordering massive quantities.

I made my own "yftc" handouts, 16 to a sheet, 100 copies on card = 1,600 cards :)
  3. User Member

I think buying some card and a printer is going to work out cheaper and safer in the long run. Thankies anyway.
  4. Anon-007 Member

Maybe Vistaprint for free cards? (although you'll be spammed to hell)
  5. Anonymous Member

Several of us have used Vistaprint extensively with no problems.

If you join their mailing list, you will get deluged with special-offer emails (several every week, so you should set up a filter to keep them out of the way until you want 'em). Careful use of their offers can enable you to get quite a variety of stuff very cheaply.

Their European print centre is actually over in the Netherlands, but the shipping is cheap enough (OR quick enough - but not both at once).
  6. User Member

I've got an empty email set up for my Anonymous Facebook account anyway so I'll just use that one. Cheers guys (and guyettes) that seems to be a good idea until I get around to buying a printer.
  7. Oswald2001 Member

Give fake name when ordering. (Or use screen name)

Keep order receipt.

Pay in cash.

Pick up your order in person.

It's untraceable.