Customize

[UK] Manchester Pride Paraid - Saturday 23 August 2008

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by gleeb, Jul 20, 2008.

1. gleeb Member

[UK] Manchester Pride Paraid - Saturday 23 August 2008

Good Evening, #world.

As the Queen of Anonymous (at least in Manchester) the duty of organizing a raid has fallen upon me.

On Saturday 23 August 2008, my fellow #gayfags will be making a general arse of themselves to attract attention to the fact that there is a Homophobic Cult in the City of Manchester. This Cult just so happens to fall along-side the main Parade route of the Manchester Pride Parade. As such, we are going to have banner and loud people drawing attention to them.

We also intend to flier the Pride celebrations to increase awareness. In Manchester, 'The Pink Vote' goes a long way and I hope to ensure that everyone knows about all other the sexual discriminations endorsed by the Cult of Scientology.

This is currently being planned on #gayfags so I invite you to join us there to discuss the situation at your leisure. I will be checking this thread every so often, but if you want to voice an opinion, #gayfags is the place to go.
  2. spacko696 Member

Re: [UK] Manchester Pride Paraid - Saturday 23 August 2008

Hey there! We had an overwhelmingly positive response at our Gay Pride Weekend in Toronto, Canada. This is the flier Anonymous Toronto used which can easily be modified to say "The UK" instead of Canada: Download prideflyerfinal.pdf - ASAPload.com

prideflyer6mo4.png

Also here's another flier that quotes the entire article that was written up in the Gay Publication Xtra! in Toronto: http://www.endthecult.com/img/maskedman.pdf

[IMG] - there's a typo in here but it's not in the flier link above.

Just remember that Pride is supposed to be positive so any signs that say stuff like "Scientology Hates Gay People" can lead people to make a negative snap judgement and not fully understand that you're standing up for LGBT rights. I suggest signs that say something like: "We support LGBT Rights - Scientology Doesn't" and "Stop Scientology Homophobia"

I'm currently working on a site/domain that should be finished soon. If you need help with anything let me know. :guyfawkes:
  3. spacko696 Member

4. gleeb Member

Thanks for the media. It's very well written, I'll have to copypasta some of it :p
  5. gleeb Member

The planning is going well. A few people from Manchester will be coming, be they gay or straight. Get into the chat room or drop a message here if you want to help. We can always do with moar people, moar banners, moar signs.

The moar people we have, the moar people we can hit with this information, so if you can come, please do. Besides, there's gonna be a bunch of scantily clad, buff men on show.
  6. PrestonFag Member

Bump.

I'm still unsure if I can make it- depends on cash, but I certainly think so damage can be done here.
  7. SovietV Member

Confirmed for brawl.
    We can always do with moar people, moar banners, moar signs.
    True Dat^

Also, as Yahtzee would say I'm NOT gay :p
  8. getbeckyout Member

Hi gleeb and SovietV and all
    What time does the parade go past the org.
    Seperate Q, any pictures of the spitting cult member from old vid footage/ past raids.
    I may have a vid shot if its the same person who was trying to stop A brinkman from doing the interview when you were there and i filmed 5 mins prior.
  9. gleeb Member

The Paraid is going ahead today, meeting outside the starbucks just north of the Org, like a normal raid, at 1, with the raid starting at 2. If we're not at the meeting point after that, please make you way to the org, we'll probably be there. There's going to be lots of people, so leaflets will be popular, hopefully.

Please bring signs, preferably highlighting the homophobic stance of the cult. If you see cultists/victims handing out leaflets, make sure you get on them and call for /b/lackup.

Remember, we're going after the org when there's a SHITLOAD OF ARSEBANDITS outside their org, and this is also Gay Pride. We don't need to be the center of attention, so don't try to be... just be notice.

And you might want to carry this to read to people who ask for more info

Which can be shortened to the below, but you know how scientologists are with their "OUT OF CONTEXT LOLOLOLOL".

And, what with being a bum-fun enthusiast being an automatic 1.1 on the tone-scale, the following tidbit is awesome.

Also, if anyone who's attending is gay/feminine/SovietV, please ham it up, just to piss them off :)