Customize

UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by getbeckyout, Oct 26, 2010.

1. subgenius Member

Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Never had children, eh?
    Yer an idiot, leave, I hate you.
    Every sperm is sacred.
  2. getbeckyout Member

You say she willfully got herself into.

Wrong, she trusted in a person, and she was in.

The same as my daughter.

Silene's husband is behind Silene all the way, he has lost his only Daughter why don't you get it.

The family unit only got broken when Silene put critical information to Natalie, all the Years prior were Golden and all were in a loving family.

The cult has broken this family.

Yes Natalie is an adult, she is 28, so in your eyes does that mean Silene is now not her mum, IE you cant look out / protect your sons and daughters.

You know the family facts but you don't know Jack shit about this CULT.

Silene rang me today and Natalie has not made contact.

Silene has read all comments on this site and thanks all anons and ex members who wish to help her family to get Natalie back.
    She does not wish the law to be broken in anyway.

Silene is well aware that some comments are from Scientologists and OSA, as they have not come from a free thinking mind, they are cloned messages.

Silene has only just started her real fight for her daughter, i cant and dont wish to give to much info out but you all will see how much this mother and father love there daughter.

The cult have had plenty of time to sort this one.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

The mother should tell her story to the womens magazines, do a "I lost my daughter to a cult" story. You can use made up names to protect the real identities.
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

Tony, Silene, seek help from experienced people (like Iain Howarth of the Cult Information Centre) and do it behind-the-scenes. I think Nat's parents will need to work with the news media to get any kind of result.

If Silene can't find passionate journalists, or if the news media are too fearful of litigation (which is more likely in England due to draconian libel laws etc), how about an on-camera interview with Tony, like for YouTube, as a start? (Just a thought)

Perhaps not every opposing comment is OSA/Scientology, maybe it's people playing devils advocate. Psychological coercion (sadly) isn't illegal (although physical coercion is).

Remember:
    • the masses are asses
    • This is a complex issue
    • Scientology can (and absolutely will) say it's Nat's "choice" and the general public may think her parents should back off. Why? The general public are too busy watching X-Factor, they are either too stupid or lack the patience to look at this stuff in detail. :(

Unless you have hard evidence to prove otherwise, people might (incorrectly) conclude this is some sort of family feud. A good start might be a video, explaining the situation? (I'm guessing most people won't read walls of text)

---

Scientology stays strong because of its intense secrecy. They vociferously guard their secrecy using intimidation, lawyers, private investigators, etc. They value it very, very highly. Keep a diary/log of all your interactions
  5. Anonymous Member

A previous post listed Nat's full name as Natalie Ferreira Milsom. Tony Leigh previously mentioned Silene's last name as Ferreira and that she was of Brazilian descent.

On the Facebooks of Natalie & Anton's mother, Avye, they have friended Milena Ferriera, one of many siblings of a large Scientologist family. Milena has those sibs friended on her Facebook. Milena was born & raised in California.

Milena Ferreira | Facebook

Milena Ferreira - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Struck - Bios

Wierd coincidence??

(Sending info to a source for followup investigation).
  6. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

I’m sick of reading about how we don’t know what’s going on and about how Scilons imagine/pretend Natalie is making an adult decision. I’ve done a little research about those odious Scientology disconnections,below is a quote from the website, Scientology Disconnection, Personal stories, current practices, published policies, public relations

If any people reading this thread genuinely believe that Nat is making her own unforced decision I suggest they read that website, I’ll give the url again,:-
    Scientology Disconnection, Personal stories, current practices, published policies, public relations.

That website should show you how commonplace and tragic Scientology disconnections are. I can’t think of a printable insult strong enough to show how I despise Scientology over Disconnections and other evils. Here’s tragic letters from victims of Scientology disconnections.

Letters to Loved Ones by those Disconnected by Scientology’s Cruel Policies

Scilons cause so much suffering it's sometimes tempting to break the law dealing with them. Take care to fight the Scilons legally! At least don't knowingly break the law, no human being can possibly know every single law in any one country so we can all break the law inadvertently.
  7. Anonymous Member

And this is why I am happy to do whatever is necessary to trash the careers of Anton Lorien and his sister Serena Lorien.

They support this crap - therefore they are FAIR GAME.

Getting Natalie Milsom OUT of the cult is more important than the careers of these cretins.

8. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Anton’s family did the same to some one else who is a blood relation, see
    Get Nat Out from Mark Bunker’s website quoted below.

Wise Beard Man is wise.
  9. grebe Member

I don't think you are helping Nat when you threaten to trash the careers of two specific individuals.

Imagine how your words might be used by someone like Moxon to portray Nat's mother and father as part of an Internet vigilante group. Imagine how much more difficult it will be for Nat's parents to make contact with their daughter if they have a restraining order against them.

Added: It's getting dull, playing whak-a-mole against the chit-chat that would establish mens rea in court. Henceforth Imma just flag such posts for the mods. Permaban works and it helps morons.
  10. Anonymous Member

Moxon has no power of jurisdiction in the UK whatsoever.

And drawing attention to Natalie Milsom's plight in the context of the "glittering" careers of Serena and Anton is merely informing people - the people will make their own minds up whether they want to pay their money to see a $cilon in a movie or singing a song.

They trashed their own careers when they refused to reject LRH crap they were raised on. And much like Hightee Butzlaff - they should be subject to an "interesting" Google search when agents and potential bookings look online.

They should pay for what they are doing to Natalie. Report all you like, makes no difference unless I'm urging people to break the laws of the UK. Which I'm not.
  11. grebe Member

I said, "someone like Moxon." Lern2read.

It's important to inform the public about individuals who support an antisocial cult. If such information damages anyone's career, that's an unfortunate outcome that can't be helped. The career damage should be understood as neither a means nor an end but simply the natural consequence of anyone's affiliation with a bad organization.

Paulette Cooper said the same thing regarding Henry Kissinger.

Wait, no. That was the Guardian's office *pretending* to be Paulette Cooper.

I mention Paulette Cooper for the sake of any US or UK lawyers hired by Anton and friends who might hope to quote mine this thread. Stupid people and OSA post here. Therefore, no comment should be taken as reflective of the views of Nat's parents or their associates.

BTW, if you want to sound like a nutter with a restraining order deficiency syndrome, "they should pay" is well-worn classic bit of crazy.

Added: I will flag your post for the mods --not because I feel you should be banned but because you deserve a watchful eye.
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, I've always believed in fighting fire with fire. If that makes me a "nutter with a restraining order deficiency syndrome" then so be it.

When I said "they should pay" I meant that they should be forever linked with the cult that they support, unless they publically renounce it. And the internet will link them, even on this page alone.

But then I've never felt compelled to join the ranks of the delusional nutjobs who think L Ron Hubbard was a good person...
  13. grebe Member

Thanks for clarifying, Anon.
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

This has to be a troll (probably from of those eBaums World people) or OSA.

Regarding the apparent illegal activity hinted on this thread, the rhetoric I've seen here is so utterly retarded, it has to come from an idiot (someone more slow than Karl Pilkington), a troll or the scilons. None of the things have a chance of achieving their intended aims.

Nat is just one person who has been disconnected. She hasn't been the first & she won't be the last

-----

Slightly off-topic 1 :

Their recruitment rate since 2008 has been slowed, but not eradicated. It's disappointing but it's becoming more and more rare.

Think : how can you get information to these people (like Nat)? They sincerely distrust the 'media' so don't get news from there. How else can you get info to her?

-----

Slightly off-topic 2:

google-adwords.jpg

Could Nat's mum buy a Google adword for her daughter's name? (assuming it's cheap). She could then leave (public) messages for Nat. She's bound to Google her name at somepoint - and who can resist clicking on vanity searches? I bet it's rare.
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

Thanks for the clarification. Please avoid using ambiguous wording; always!
  16. Anonymous Member

So the story is basically she trusted a friend or significant other who bs'd to her to get her into Scientology uninformed? Yeah that is a recruitment tactic too. Charm/marry a WOG, make him/her a Clam.

Hope Nat's mother has done her research on what you did to get your daughter out. She's gonna need a lot of dedication, courage, and patience.

And consider this, many Scientologists, regardless of the surveillance, intimidation, and pressure can and do leave the cult at their free will. So yeah, if Nat's mom wants to convince her to drop her affiliation, good effort (cause luck is unreliable).

And I do hope the cult's cage gets thoroughly rattled dealing with it all. Scifags make such a satisfying reaction when they get enturb'd on any level.
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

Grebe, I'm a massive fan of your posts. IMHO, you always seem to talk a lot of sense. You often seem to articulate bits of what I am thinking, but can't explain cos I'm shit with words, as well as being [STRIKE]a bit[/STRIKE] thick.

You have a good UK perspective of stuff.

tl;dr glebe is clever
  18. CarltonBANKS Member

I think this is all excellent advice. Bits put in bold for emphasis.
  19. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

There are plenty of legal ways of fighting the cult, informing people about the Scientology links to people with public careers is legal as far as I know. If you want to keep on fighting the cult keep it legal that way Scilon lawyers can't pressure you to stop.
  20. Smurf Member

I talked about that in an earlier post. It wasn't a Lorien family member. The culprit is Serena's boyfriend Matt Thompson, who met Serena in Clearwater. They both now reside in Burbank.

Matt's entire family (including grandparents) live in the Clearwater area & are Scilons.

Matt Thompson | Facebook

Matt Thompson (YourDeckBuilder) on Twitter

The email to Mark Bunker claims Matt threatened disconnection from Brett Haugen & his wife Janette who has posted on Marty's blog. (Janette is Matt's sister)
  21. getbeckyout Member

The org in question where Natalie visits is

Church of Scientology of London
    146 Queen Victoria Street
    England
    London EC4V 4BY
  22. Anonymous Member

2llyd8l.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

And it has some very nice places across the street to enturb. Eeeexcellent.
  24. Smurf Member

25. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Search for Nat's Org.
  26. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

FFS! His sci-fi was bad enough to inoculate me for the next billion years.

He's only still in print because his cult provides the stuff free of charge to libraries everywhere.

My local St Vinnie's has an entire set of his sci-fi. I'm sure it will still be sitting there for the next half-price blow-out day, it's been there a LOOOOOOONG time. I'm also reasonably sure if you explain to the nice catholic ladies who run the place the situation concerning the italian nuns getting sued by scientologists, they might just be happy to let you dispose of the stuff for free.

Scientologists pollute and they kill trees.

BTW:
    Serena Lorien is a scientolgist
    Anton Lorien is a scientologist
    -There! Did my perfectly legal enablement of google search. Let people decide for themselves.
  27. Anonymous Member

Well, duh. You, obviously, have't read any of the previous posts.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Smurf Member

30. CarltonBANKS Member

[IMG]

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...e&friendID=61023258&albumID=0&imageID=2996632

Smurf, are you sure that isn't her stepfather? (i.e. not John Simons)?
  31. CarltonBANKS Member

l_2c3cb24aabb63128e6ad10f1e437405b.jpg.png

To be more specific, the guy resembles Paul Miller (stepfather or former-stepfather of Kelly Louise Simons), who has a son called Cal

I suppose Seline would be able to clear this up, for one.
  32. Smurf Member

Maybe? Paul Miller | Facebook (on Kelly's FB)
  33. grebe Member

The guy in the blue shirt looks like a nice chap (i.e., no crazy-gaze).

Not that you can always count on teh crazy-gaze to guide you.
  34. Anonymous Member

With all do respect you have to realize that there's no way you can be objective on this. You see your daughter in this Natalie chick obviously. But it's not your daughter so don't assume to know what's going on.
  35. Anonymous Member

You're right. Tony reacts on a purely emotional level and this can be seen in his videos. He claims his daughter is totally out of the cult, yet she continues to handle him & is trying to stop him from making videos criticizing the cult and she is still engaged to her Scientology boyfriend.

Nat is a 28-year old woman who made a decision to join Scientology. Yes, she may have been lied to & manipulated, but there's no evidence she was forced, against her will, to walk into the front door of the org and pay for courses.

Tony, unfortunately, does a disservice claiming that Nat was incapable of making a decision on her own to join Scientology, and to believe otherwise, means you "don't know fuck about the cult."

If Nat was 18 or 19 years old, the dynamics would be different, but Nat is now a grown woman of 28 years. I think the media & people in general would perceive her mother to be very possessive & controlling trying to "rescue" a 28-year old woman from a cult.
  36. Smurf Member

37. Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

No! It’s not Becky, it one of the many other heartrending cases of Scientology Disconnection. Here are yet more recent Disconnection Stories. Since Becky’s father has been through this he understands the pain involved.
  38. Anonymous Member

Scientology destroys families
    Scientology hurts people