Customize

UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by getbeckyout, Oct 26, 2010.

1. getbeckyout Member

UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

GET NAT OUT
    I have been contacted and asked by a Mother from London called Silene to put this video together on her behalf and for the sake of her family.
    These are true facts from Silene and her fight against the COS, to get her loving daughter to look at the reputation of this cult.

It is no way a personal attack on her daughter, as the cult of Scientology would put it.
    Silene loves her daughter just like Sue and I love ours.

This video is not easy to make as our daughter never followed the COS Disconnection policy or paid for a Scientology course called PTS/ SP HOW TO CONFRONT AND SHATTER SUPPRESSION, AT A COST OF AROUND £1,000

With its content in the main all about people and family's who are critical of scientology and its steps a member must take to HANDLE OR DISCONNECT, so the member can stay with in its CULT and MIND CONTROL.

This is Silene's story so far; surnames are left out as scientology and OSA (office of special affairs) know whom I am addressing.

1) Silene has a daughter called Natalie who is 28 years of age.

2) Nat was actively recruited into the CULT of scientology, like many members with its coercion techniques.

4) Nat has been a public member since 2008

5) Nat has already paid the cult at least £2,600 in her first year of involvement.

6) Very recently she has decided to share a house with her boyfriend called Anton who is a Scientologist in London. His family appear also to be with this brainwashing cult and has been for some time now.

7) Anton (The boyfriend) has a stepfather called John; he also is a scientology cult member.

8) One morning this Year at 10.30am Silene got a knock on her front door and it was John the stepfather Silene was horrified and in shock, because She had never given her home address out to him.

The stepfather stated that Silene had to back of been critical of the COS and then made a threat that if she did not then Nat will Disconnect from her and have nothing to do with her ever again.

Silene was in state of shock and could not stop crying, and then she asked if he is was involved with the cult, he said on and off.

Silene told the stepfather to go and never to call at there house again and that it is her right as a Mother to look out for her daughter and that she will never stop her fight against the reputation of this dangerous CULT.

9) Early this year and after John (The stepfather's) unannounced visit his stepson
    Anton called and issued the same ultimatum, stating that if Silene maintained her stance of been critical of his so called church and did not agree to be for her to be a member then Nat will disconnect and that she will never see her daughter again.

Silene refused to be handled.

10) Disconnection is a policy advocated by Scientology for all members who have families that disagree with their involvement. Since Nat involvement Silene has written 6 letters to the CULT ORG seeking their help and co-operation.

To this date Mr Graeme Wilson who is the cults head of communications at St HILL East Grinstead has not acknowledged any of Silenes letters, the same as ignoring our 10+ letters, to make it more clear no COS cult member has had any decency to reply either.

11) At this present time Nats Boyfriend (Anton) and Anton's stepfather (John) as previously threatened, Natalie has since avoided any contact with her loving mother.
    DISCONNECTION.

Natalie has NOW disconnected from her entire family and has not made any contact with Silene or her family.

Silene leave's messages for her Daughter and continually hopes and Prays that her loving Daughter will speak with her soon.

12) Silene will continue to fight for her daughter's right to be fully informed about the Dangers of this Scientology Cults reputation.

Now Silene has no alternative left, she will be writing to her MP as Sue and I did for Help, the next stage will be the National newspapers and then the TV networks.

13) Silene and us would like to ask for help from anonymous London, and all of the UK anons to take onboard Silene's fight for her daughter to all Worldwide Protests and to get Natalie and her mum back together again where they belong.

This disconnection has to stop.

They only want their money.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mark Cabian Member

re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

OP, may I suggest you put something of LONDON or UK ANONS in your heading? I think that by going to "edit" and then "advanced" you may make changes. All the best to you and your loved ones in overcoming the cult Disconnection policy. I hope this will have a good ending, and soon.
  3. Anonymous Member

What if Nat is perfectly happy being in Scientology?
  4. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Maybe she should be able to say that instead of these threatening night visits from cult members giving a mother an ultimatum about her daughter?

Just sayin'
  5. subgenius Member

If you're brainwashed and you know it clap your hands.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Studies have shown that people who are induced in mind control techniques are less happy than those who have the ability to think for themselves. Another study shows that people who are separated from their parents are likely to be less happy than people who remain in contact. scientists don't understand why this strange phenomena exists but think it has something to do with necordex pathways in the brain being blocked and the release of dopamine being slowed. Until we understand more on this strange phenomena we will just never know.
  7. Anonymous Member

Lol neocordex.
  8. Anonymous Member

This is why.
  9. Anonymous Member

For all you know, Nat is perfectly happy and doesn't want to deal with her family nagging her. Maybe you should get more information before instinctively believing posts from a woman with an axe to grind?
  10. Anonymous Member

If it feels good do it.
  11. Anon99 Member

Axe to grind indeed. How DARE this mother expect to be able to have a relationship with the child she gave birth to. That woman has some nerve.

Of course we've all seen this same scenario repeated over and over and over. Unless all these parents are monsters with "axes to grind" Scientology is a fucking cult that destroys families.
  12. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Yes i know what you mean. We had a friend who was on herion and they said the same thing. You just couldn't convince them they were being a danger to themselves, society and their family relationships. They just remained in their happy little world.

Also this:

13. new guy Member

1277342148506.jpg
  14. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

13) Silene and us would like to ask for help from anonymous London, and all of the UK anons to take onboard Silene's fight for her daughter to all Worldwide Protests and to get Natalie and her mum back together again where they belong.
  15. Anonymous Member

If the mother is to have any hope of influencing her child, she needs to be well informed.
    many ex-members have often referred to the work of cult expert Steve Hassan and his book.

Cult information from cult expert Steve Hassan

Good luck, but it's not looking good for now since the boyfriend's whole family is deeply in.
    Her mother made her choose between herself and the boyfriend.
  16. genoramix Member

The huge difference with a cult and heroin : you make an informed choice(ok now entering Scn is an informed choice...i have no respect whatsoever for a new cultie who enters a "Church of Scientology" and then fucks up completely. Through a front group, it's a completely different matter.
    an addict(a respectable one that is) is not a danger for society, just himself, and the addict at some point will want out, because it's quit, or die trying. Of course, some have quit fighting, but in no way they are as fucked up psychologically than a cultie. Not a single addict i know would tell someone : try heroin, it will save your life.

Pressing a personal button, as i'm an heroin addict myself, so i like to clarify things about this. I often made the parallel on A FEW points though.

(and for the record : i'd rather puke my guts than stealing anything to anyone...apart some shoplifting here and there)

Edit : i'm not saying that i have no respect for Natalie. in 2008 Scn didn't get as much exposure and the boyfriend pressure...love makes you do stupid things(and is some kind of brainwashing in itself)
  17. Anonymous Member

ckEiX.jpg

^My face when Nat is an adult and is tired of her parents trying to control her.
  18. Smurf Member

OK. I'm going to do some doxing here because the boyfriend, IMHO, is bad news. The young woman in question here is Natalie Milsom.

Login | Facebook

Her boyfriend is Anton Lorien.

Anton Lorien | Facebook

Anton Lorien - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Anton's mother & stepdad is John & Avyes Lorien Simon. They have long been IAS Patrons in the UK.

Avye Lorien - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

John Simons & Avye Lorien Simons - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Anton has a sister, Serene Lorien, who is an actress in Los Angeles.

Serena Lorien - IMDb

Followers of the disturbing Scientology cult

In 2007, a female Scilon, Hightee Butzlaff,was nabbed perpetuating a scam. Her boyfriend at the time was Anton Lorien.

Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - The sad story of a young scientologist.

Hightee Butzlaff - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
  19. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Thanks smurf. How many people i know who have disconnected from their families and really believe their own parents are suppressive is quite high out of all the Scientologists I know. I don't think people realize just how much of a epidemic this is in Scientology.

A good start would be discuss this Anton Lorien.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. whosit Member

I know this will be a stupid idea but:

1. What the fuck is NAT's last name?

2. Contact the proper authorities and fuck the cult.

Even if contacting the proper authorities about all this TREMENDOUS bullshit then people should put pressure on the cult and Silene if they really want to get her out. Contact the media, contact every single family member you can and see where she stands.
  22. Anonymous Member

zwntee.jpg
    see above:
    Enjoy entertainment in honor of the King of Pop with dance troupe ‘Malfunktion’ and singer supreme Anton Lorien!

dosen't haz problem ripping off the king of Pop
  23. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

These types of disconnections happen all the time in Scientology. If this mother finds a way of forcing change that might help show others how to get a family member out. In case Silene does not already know the UK based, Escape I’ve given a link.

Here’s a link that Explains Scientology Disconnection and the whole page is well worth reading as well as the quote below.

Natalie and her family are just one of many victims.
  24. whosit Member

Super.

Don't make a general plea to everyone unless you want to provide details and put the screws to local government.
  25. AnotherSock Member

Good grief. A person joined the Cult of Scientology as late as 2008? Wow.

Still, the illusion is getting harder to maintain with each passing day. She'll blow... eventually. Let's hope it doesn't cost her too much in the meantime.

Very true parallel between Scientology and heroin. As with the drug, it's important that you don't subsidise the victim's habit. If they want to 'do' Scientology, you have to be firm. Say you still love 'em and you'll always be there for them... but DO NOT GIVE OR LOAN THEM ANY MONEY. It'll all end up squandered on the psychic blow-job that is Scientology.
  26. Smurf Member

27. WagTheWog Member

I have nothing of substance to contribute, sorry, but HIGH TEA BUTTS LAUGH??!!

/
    • Like Like x 1
  28. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Anton Lorien's "We can Better Exist" Sounds inspiring

LINK

and his soon to be released album " Afghan Heroes" will need all the publicity it can get when it is soon to be released.
  29. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

The best way to get Nat out could be to make so much of a fuss that the cult finds her an embarrassment and offload her. Offloads means tells her to leave.
  30. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

I guess Anton Lorien must have left his last girlfriend because the bad publicity he was receiving wasn't good for his music career.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hai Herro.
  32. Anonymous Member

Remember that Tony managed to get his daughter out- it took dedication and persistance but he knows the formula- keep making a fuss with greater and greater use of the media. The cult HATE bad PR, although they manage to do a lot of it themselves!

Keep up the pressure- Graeme Wilson also hates bad PR- and he's going to get loads for this shit i can tell you!
  33. re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Hell, maybe they can celebrate Wally Hanks while they have someone imitating another alleged child molester. Btw, how's Rex Fowler doing these days?
  34. m.a.patton Member

I will pray for Nat and her Mother.

Patton
  35. Mark Cabian Member

Thanks, Smurf!
  36. RightOn Member

from Anton Lorien's website:

"Once described on BBC radio as the "International Man of Mystery" due to his deliberately low media profile, he has on occasion performed on British and US TV and Radio. Currently collaborating with a 2-time Grammy award winner on an album due for release in mid-2011; his mellifluous voice and distinctive songwriting style will ensure that the world will hear a lot more of him.

His latest single is a fund raiser for the UK charity Afghan Heroes. The genus for his involvement in this particular project is the fact that his own family has had 5 serving members of the armed forces come home safe from Afghanistan and Iraq."

Strange website, there is hardly anything on it.
    Proxy up if going there! antonlorien.org
  37. Anonymous Member

Re: UK Anons: GET NAT OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Hi
  38. Anonymous Member

Tony's situation was quite different old chap.
    Tony's daughter was dating someone who's parents also wanted him out of the cult.
    Tony's daughter never disconnected.
    Tony didn't wait for two years and for his daughter to disconnect to ask for help.

And despite these advantages, it still took a long time to get their daughter out.
    Actually, she was kicked out for refusing to disconnect from her parents.

I see almost no hope in the short term for Nat, she's already in too deep and too closely connected with a bad crowd. She's not likely to leave until she experiences enough abuse first-hand, or unless by some miracle her boyfriend family decides to leave.
  39. Anonymous Member

Either of them:

[IMG]
  40. Anonymous Member

Sorry I meant

4sale_hagar.jpg

(RIP Andy)