Customize

U.S. Intelligence Planned To Destroy WikiLeaks, 18 Mar. 2008 (PDF)

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Garrador, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Garrador Member

This document is a classified (SECRET/NOFORN) 32 page U.S. counterintelligence investigation into WikiLeaks. The possibility that current employees or moles within DoD or elsewhere in the U.S. government are providing sensitive or classified information to WikiLeaks.org cannot be ruled out. It concocts a plan to fatally marginalize the organization. Since WikiLeaks uses trust as a center of gravity by protecting the anonymity and identity of the insiders, leakers or whistleblowers, the report recommends The identification, exposure, termination of employment, criminal prosecution, legal action against current or former insiders, leakers, or whistleblowers could potentially damage or destroy this center of gravity and deter others considering similar actions from using the WikiLeaks.org Web site. [As two years have passed since the date of the report, with no WikiLeaks source exposed, it appears that this plan was ineffective]. As an odd justification for the plan, the report claims that Several foreign countries including China, Israel, North Korea, Russia, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe have denounced or blocked access to the WikiLeaks.org website. The report provides further justification by enumerating embarrassing stories broken by WikiLeaks - U.S. equipment expenditure in Iraq, probable U.S. violations of the Chemical Warfare Convention Treaty in Iraq, the battle over the Iraqi town of Fallujah and human rights violations at Guantanamo Bay.

-WikiLeaks

Torrent | Magnet magnet.png.gif
  2. over9000OT Member

Without even reading the thread, I have deduced that OP is a faggot.

Take your wingnut shit somewhere else. Seriously, WITP is that way ----->
  3. Garrador Member

My apologies. Clearly, I was not aware of the fact that sharing vital information originating from WikiLeaks, as well as including a download link in order to preserve subsidiary information in case of the unfortunate event that WikiLeaks was to be abstained or shut down, was of faggotry ways.

By the way, that final statement is incorrect, I believe the "like" and "reply" choices are located over there ----->
  4. over9000OT Member

Over their what?
  5. Garrador Member

Ugh. You clearly stated that "WITP is that way ----->".
    Whereas, the "like" and "reply" buttons are that way----->
  6. Anonymous Member

No, not the case. They're having their lunch over there.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. over9000OT Member

Take your misspelling, bad grammar and shite conspiracy theories and just... fuck... off.
  8. Garrador Member

Pfft. Bad grammar? I apologize once again, my stupidity often gets the best of me. Why am I often so irrational and uneducated? I'll attempt to restore my intelligence and wisdom merely for your satisfaction. By the way, what conspiracy theories do you seem to notice in this thread? The post was clearly information directly attained and quoted from WikiLeaks.
  9. Anonymous Member

You need to post the direct link to wikileaks regarding the pdf OP.
    A pdf on it's own is not sauce.
  10. Garrador Member

11. over9000OT Member

12. Garrador Member

If you were to of read the document you would have fulfilled your assumptions of this thread containing conspiracies. Alternatively, you adjudicate on critically criticizing me without any opposing questions or concerns prior to the criticism. However, I guess it's necessary to attempt anything merely to uncover the answers you're searching for, even if it requires an individual acting like an ignorant dick, huh?.
  13. over9000OT Member

u mad?
  14. Garrador Member

angry-cat-1.jpg
    Actually, I'm quite mad, yes.
  15. over9000OT Member

Oh look, you posted a picture of a cat... on Saturday. Clearly, you relate to us!
  16. Garrador Member

Every Caturday must be celebrated, with everything feline, indubitably.
  17. Anonymous Member

lol, the only one mad in this thread is u faggot. Why?
  18. over9000OT Member

cool story bro
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Information for OP: this user is allegedly a former student at the School of the Americas and prepares a PhD on International relations (with a twist on Intelligence, AFAIU). So, no surprise that information about US intelligence makes it react.

[Disclaimer: I have no clue if the document is legit or not; just commenting on <9kOT's attitude.]
  20. Anonymous Member

School of the Americas? That mass murder school that leads to shit like 9/11?

It's a school for learning how to be a nazi fuck, and I'm glad Wikileaks exists if only to expose and put at risk all SoA graduates.
  21. Anonymous Member

^^Anonylike
  22. Anonymous Member

WYy96.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

SoA or whatever they call it now is a terrorist training camp.
  24. Anonymous Member

No.
  25. Anonymous Member

The dox are old, but legit.
  26. Anonymous Member

You should look at history. Start with every military dictatorship since the 1960's and look at where they were trained.

Otherwise maintain your ignorance of the facts and keep waving that flag.

Just like a brainwashed scilon would.
  27. Anonymous Member

^ This.

Anyone else find it odd that, when old dox are republished, most people seem to either not remember them or that they had missed them the first time around? So much for the theory that putting stuff into the public domain actually increases public awareness.
  28. over9000OT Member

Oh Ann... I never said I was a student there, did I? Go back and reread that exchange if you'd like to check my facts.

My reaction has absolutely nothing to do with the actual subject. My reaction is to conspiracy theory bullshit that fags up WWP from time to time. And, in the interest of specificity, I'll even highlight why the name of the thread got me fired up. "U.S. Intelligence" Now, tell me, what the fuck is US Intelligence? There are 16 acknowledged intelligence organizations in the US. Which one... or... OR... (this is where conspiracy fags get really excited) was it ALL OF THEM? Next, how we were they going to destroy an idea? Wikileaks is more about an idea than any tangible thing to be destroyed. Yes, some of the DOX are physical and Julian Assange is a person but, seriously, how would U.S. Intelligence go about destroying an idea?

This is typical hysterical bullshit. Tell you what, if I couldn't find less than two degrees of separation between the link the OP provided and CERAGEM, NWO, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschilds and the Illuminati, I'd crap in my GF mask and wear it next month. All you have to do is read some of the retarded comments on this thread to see what kind of wingnuts dig this tripe.

tl;dr:

LOT WUT?
  29. Anonymous Member

Most people would consider that to be a serious character flaw.
    This is a primary document. How is this conspiracy given that this is the primary fuckign document???
    The document clearly states the ACIC under the DOD’s direction.
    The whole document details this. For example, the document highlights the importance of trust for the Wikileaks operation and raises the strategy of destroying this trust as a means of harming Wikileaks ability to gather leaks. The money quote:
    ” Wikileaks.org uses trust as a center of gravity by assuring insiders, leakers, and whistleblowers who pass information to Wikileaks.org personnel or who post information to the Web site that they will remain anonymous. The identification, exposure, or termination of employment of or legal actions against current or former insiders, leakers, or whistleblowers could damage or destroy this center of gravity and deter others from using Wikileaks.org to make such information public.”
    Not really. The document speaks for itself. Your hysterical reaction and utterly inability to process the document you had been spoon-fed is bullshit though. Now STFU already.
  30. Anonymous Member

he mad
  31. over9000OT Member

Ignoring bullshit is a character flaw?
    0/10

I'll leave you guys to spin your wheels in this drek. Have fun.
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

Right. You never said you were a student there. If you were not studying, what were you doing there ? (Not asking for doxing yourself.)
  33. Anonymous Member

Translation: I have no response to having my ass handed to me, so I will run away to try protecting my ego.