Customize

Two of my favorite Flag Orders

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 12, 2012.

1. The following Flag Orders formed the basis of the ideology and set the tone for the Sea Org: A group of incompetent fanatics who think they can accomplish everything, but get nothing done in the end.

Competence-Toughness-1.jpg Competence-Toughness-2.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

Thanks for this, I can think of a few Sea Org at Flag I'd love to chat to about Stupidity charges...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

How does that show up on the credit card bill?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

My family did have a guy steal a credit card # and use it to buy drugs that he had shipped to his home address once. That count as stupidity charges?
  5. Anonymous Member

Totally
  6. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I heard a story about a guy at Flag who was afraid to swim. Dunno if he was SO or this was part of some process. Anyway, they went to the beach. He was told to swim out to a boat. He drowned. It was hushed up with some shore story.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Is this the Andreas Ostertag story from 1985?
  8. another123 Member

[IMG] Looks as if David Miscavige is required to write himself up for Stupidity and/or Treason [Flag Order No. 2722] for failing to handle the continuing PR flap known as Anonymous.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Well, he's been failing against Anonymous ex cathedra, which makes him infallible, so there.
  10. Anonymous Member

I think Sea Org members need to handle more open high voltage electrical cords. Cause it's not like they need training for it as per Hubbard, right?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. BlooAnon Member

That first order is an absolute gem. I think I'll join you in choosing that as my favourite order.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sonichu Moderator

Wow..... that really does make sense now. It's no wonder they just imagine that the expansion is taking place. Those that see the numbers just think that there is a problem in that area.

It's probably also the excuse for getting rid of all those execs.

It's just to bad that wee Davey can't be put into a condition of stupidity. Because there is no way to question the leader.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I think so.
  14. It was a little different then. Ostertag could swim. But he and another Scientologist tried to recover a boat by swimming to it in rough waters. Ostertag drowned on this occasion. Later on, the FSO tried to cover up the whole thing by giving false names to the police. The whole thing happened near New Port Richey, I think.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

It's interesting to note the way Scientologists think about and deal with the dead: They mean nothing.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I don't remember a name with what I was told, so it might be a different case. But at any rate, Scientology once again tries to whitewash a death on their watch.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

/r/ Flag Order re :Oiliness
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. DeathHamster Member

When a body meets a body comin' through the rye...
  20. DeathHamster Member

There was also Peter Frei, who washed up on the beach unidentified, and it took CoS 12 days to admit that they knew him and he was on course at Flag. But he was wearing Reeboks, so I doubt it was him.

More Water Weirdness:
    What a piece of shit Anderson is! If she was running to another Scientology building, how did she end up in the harbor?

(Sorry for posting the whole thing, but the story is now behind a paywall.)
  21. Anonymous Member

Yeah right, until it happens in public, where anyone can see it.
  22. BlooAnon Member

Is there anything newer about this story? A few more details? Like names and reasons as to the chase?
  23. DeathHamster Member

Nope, nothing that I could find. Odds are Abelson bullied her into signing something with a gag clause, and then they kicked her to the curb as a PTS type 3. There's a number of one-shot weird stories like this in the SPT archives.
  24. BlooAnon Member

Shame. Maybe we'll hear something about it in the future, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
  25. DeathHamster Member

If Sea Org members are expected to be able to do anything, trained or not, hatted or not, why did Hubbard have a real doctor?

Oh, right! Being in the Sea Org is an automatic condition of STUPIDITY...
    • Funny Funny x 1