Customize

TV: "Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA"

Discussion in 'Chanology' started by Belladonna, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Belladonna Member

TV: "Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA"

wWw.Desahogo.cL Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA

Nueva teoria de la conspiracion la verdad sobre la Cienciologia

(New conspiracy theory about the truth of Scientology)

But what are they saying? Heehee.
  2. AnonymeFR Member

Re: TV: "Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA"

It seems it comes from Argentine where CoS is not 'a problem'. They fear other 'Church' there.
    I would like to pay more attention on what he said. I come back later.
  3. AnonymeFR Member

Sorry, it comes from Chile
  4. amaX Member

Oooo. Can't wait to hear what this is about!
  5. Sponge Member

I still enjoyed watching that even though I couldn't understand a word.
  6. Re: TV: "Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Huylg-TXs"]YouTube- Que Hora Es? ep. 2[/ame]
  7. AnonymeFR Member

Another stupid program, full of BS.
    Do you know The Jerry Springer Show ? Same level.

First part : the guy explain where Scio comes from : RLH + Science fiction = Xenu
    Then

RLH + Xenu -> Travolta

But....
    It is so secret and so important that only with a lot of money you can reach the "Spiritual Transcendence".

Then Tom Cruise; of course this guy can pay for the so called "Spiritual Transcendence".

Then (and that's the problem) he accuse "Jennifer Lopez, Dustin Hoffman, Eddie Murphy, Larry King + some Chilean celebrities ..." to be part of the Cos.

Sorry, but it is a lost of time.
  8. Mister B Member

Well Jenny from the block's dad is a scilon.
  9. Belladonna Member

But considering more people watch Jerry Springer than read The Atheist Weekly, I'll take it.

No, that's hilarious. Trash TV doesn't afraid of anything. Larry King? Lulz.

Thank you so much for sharing those tidbits. It was awesome especially to know that it came from Chile.
  10. Sponge Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PhS-bJXX0"]YouTube- The Fast Show - Chanel 9 The Complete Collection Part 3[/ame]
  11. Belladonna Member

^ lolwut?
  12. Anonymous Member

That's some great television, right there. I loved how RIVETED the people on the couch were. They were into it.
  13. mnql1 Member

The speaker was genuinely trying to impress upon the audience the absurdity of Scientology (fraud conviction in France, Hubbard was a con man, the Xenu story, documents proving espionage and government infiltration) and the facial expressions of the guests on the program show that they were amazed that such a thing can exist. The speaker got some things right, but there are inaccuracies, too many to list, in what he said (examples: Xenu bequeathed Scientology on humanity, Dustin Hoffman and Larry King are Scientologists). The speaker doesn't seem to realize that the Dianetics book he shows at 2:42 is a shoop of Ron Paul's head on a volcano! He was correct to say that Chilean singer Alberto Plaza is a celebrity Scientologist.
  14. Belladonna Member

Dustin Hoffman and Larry King signed the 1997 International Herald Tribune letter, so I don't mind that they got caught up in this.
    Open Letter to Chancellor Kohl | Scientology Racism
  15. fitch2000 Member

Well, she is not a scientologist BUT she does goes to the celebrity center.

Also, in BFG's book he talked about David Miscavige breaking a leg playing basketball with The Tooth and Dustin Hoffman. Also, Hoffman was one of the "leave Tom Cruise alone" guys and he was also at Katie Holmes broadway show. I'm starting to wonder if he has lost his mind too?
  16. fitch2000 Member

also that. forgot about that one. yep Hoffman has moved over to my shitlist.
  17. Re: TV: "Conspiracion: LA CIENCIOLOGIA"

They got Dustin Hoffman?
    ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu.gif
  18. mnql1 Member

The speaker in the videos in the OP is Juan Andrés Salfate, a Chilean TV host and film critic known for the style shown in these videos. Here are a few remarks:
    • Salfate says at the outset that any sensible person should recognize that Scientology is abusive absurd.
    • Salfate reports Scientology's fraud conviction in France and says that the French court did not prohibit Scientology in order to prevent it from becoming clandestine and more difficult to monitor.
    • Salfate summarizes key elements of the history of Scientology: its founder, Dianetics, the Xenu story, the conquest of celebrities, the large amounts of money that followers must give, Mary Sue Hubbard's emprisonment.
    • Salfate shows documents such as the Wichita declaration of bankruptcy that led Hubbard to reopen his Dianetics Foundation as the so-called "Scientology religion" and a letter inciting government employees to provide confidential information to Scientology.
    • Salfate identifies as Scientologists Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Jennifer Lopez, Dustin Hoffman, Eddie Murphy, Larry King, and Alberto Plaza.
    • Salfate concludes that Scientology is simply a business masquerading as a religion to avoid taxes.
    • When Salfate talks about L. Ron Hubbard, he calls him "Leonard Ron Hubert" and some of the photos actually show L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (2:18, 2:33)
    • During the historical portion of the piece concerning the first Dianetics book, the picture chosen for the cover of DMSMH is actually a shoop with Ron Paul's head on the volcano (2:42).
    • Salfate misstates the Xenu story. He says that Xenu had to emprison demons in human bodies and that Xenu bequeathed Scientology for future humans to free themselves, because Xenu had to return to his planet.