Customize

Tustin Chili Cook Off SUNDAY at 11am

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Diablo, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo Member

The Tustin mORGue has traditionally set up their illegal stress test booth at this event each year. What makes it illegal are the emeters they use and don't post the FDA labels as required by law so people know it is BULLSHIT upfront.

I really hope someone doesn't bring information that discusses Jan Eastgate and the sexual abuse that her and the cult COVERED UP!

I really hope someone doesn't flier the neighborhood of the members who are working at the booth in order to put money in their own pockets while destroying the soul's and bank accounts of the people they prey upon.

I really hope they don't have to pack up their booth before noon because there are too many people giving the FACTS about the cult.

I really hope they JUST DON'T SHOW UP!!!!!!!!

if they do...EXPECT US BITCHES!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

n4ec7p.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Jan is a snatch!
  4. Anonymous Member

I wonder if that big ugly ogre named MARIE MARILLO will be there tomorrow....did I mention UGLY?
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Definitely showing up and sharing truth/info is awesome. But flyering the neighborhoods of members--like where the members live? Am I understanding you right? Or do you just mean flyering where the chili cookoff is?
  7. Diablo Member

Oh no, where they live! They love this tactic themselves but when it happens to them...not so happy!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

Look up on youtube...they visit people's houses in the middle of the night, early in the morning and whenever they feel they want to harrass.

TURNING THE TABLES ONE AT A TIME...
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that was my point.
  11. Anonymous Member

Vodka shots, thaaaaank youuuuu!
  12. Anonymous Member

Ok, let me state my position more plainly. If I use some of the tactics that the cult does (especially those which I find abhorrent), then what the fuck am I protesting against?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

Yeah, I wouldn't flier their home 'hoods. You'd have to follow them to find that out, and that's uncomfortably close to stalking in my book.

I'd maybe bring dox related to the FDA ruling and try to get organizers to remove the emeters. Point out that they don't have the required stickers placed in a prominent position. If I had a laptop with wifi, I'd show them the video which has recordings of Scilons at two different places giving medical advice and using the emeter to diagnose physical and mental ailments. (stress)

Yep, that's what I'd do. I'd make sure someone was filming. You know, in case the organizers decide to do the right thing.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. xenubarb Member

For some reason, they used to visit Ida Camburn's neighbor in the middle of the night. They'd pound on this poor woman's walls at 3 am. They knew where Ida lived, they broke her security light and fucked with her back door lock. Another time, they pulled into her carport and bent one of the struts backing out. I staked it out one night when I was visiting, but between 2 and 4 am, nothing came but the paper boy.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes, exactly. This is doin' it right.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Bastards. Poor Ida. :(
  17. Diablo Member

Stupid, we are not trafficking humans, forcing abortions, hitting staff members, disconnecting families, harrassing peaceful critics, throwing people overboard, clearing out bank accounts, holding people against their will till they die, filing false lawsuits....THESE ACTIONS ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD BE PROTESTING AGAINST!

Do you really give that big of a fuck about a piece of paper left with their neighbors telling about their abusive cult that they help destroy peoples lives????

Also, stalking Barb??? Please! If they are stupid enough to file false charges and false TRO's with members names on it then they will be visited at their homes...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, someone join me at the chili cook off and let's cause ENTURBULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE HATERS, FUCK OSA AND FUCK CULT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!
  18. Anonymous Member

I do.

Yes.

(You did react pretty much as I expected, though. Yay?)
  19. Diablo Member

then you must be cult member...DUH, LOSING!
  20. Diablo Member

See you in Tustin!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Smurf Member

The home addresses of Marty & Yvonne Prince & Marie Murillo were doxed long ago, but I wouldn't flier their neighborhoods.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

why? they are on the "safe" list???

NOT
  24. Diablo Member

wp000071.jpg wp000070x.jpg

Scilons didn't show up...didn't stop us getting the word out though!
    • Like Like x 6
  25. ObamAnon Member

Can someone post a link to that flier? I likes it; others may too.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. ObamAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Does it come any higher res than that? Just thought it couldn't hurt to ask.
  29. Diablo Member

30. Anonymous Member

I likey...cult, not so much....
  31. Anonymous Member

Tustin cult has no money to buy booth at Street Fair/Chili Cookoff in Tustin....hahahahahahaha
  32. Anonymous Member

Who has info on cult not having cash flow in OC? Tustin is completely run down, no santa ana "ideal" yet, few cars in parking lot, windows broken, parking lot in disrepair, cars broken down and abandoned...Not looking good????
  33. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.