Customize

Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by i'mglib, Sep 8, 2010.

1. i'mglib Member

Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

Ok, so August was a bit of fail. I don't know about you guys, but there was a lot going on in my neck of the woods.

So I think a big ol' protest on September 25 at 11 am
    on the corner of Redhill Ave and Irvine Blvd is in order.

A few people have indicated an interest, including a possible OC transplant, so it could be pretty schweet.

EDIT: CHANGED DATE TO THE 25TH.
    EDIT: FIXED THE CROSS STREETS, YEESH.
  2. Touchstone Member

re: Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

Pious Jewanons will not be in attendance morning of Sept 18, nor will they have caek.
    Carry on.
  3. Anonymous Member

can't wait to see the hair thinning marie and all the sad looking people at the failure of an org. PEEK A BOO!
  4. i'mglib Member

It's looking like the 18th might not be good.

Would anyone be able to make the 25th?
  5. panzerknacker Member

I can't make the 18th either, but I can make the 25th.
  6. Smurf Member

We expect a video from you showing you blowing the shofar at sunset. :)
  7. beef Member

Grrrr... I'm moving that day!
  8. beef Member

Smurf, I saw you walking down Fountain or Franklin the other week. I tried to honk but I was riding in the back and couldn't hit the horn in time!
  9. beef Member

25th definitely!
  10. Killawog Member

Let's do it!!
  11. Anonymous Member

Bring caek. The 25th is Will Smith's birthday. Turning 42.

September 25 is also the anniversary of the 1980 opening of the first Scientology and Dianetics College in Tel Aviv, Israel.
  12. panzerknacker Member

25th, then. It's on. Reflect in thread title?

Are the scilons still operating out of the Tustin org? Have they moved anything to the Santa Ana building?
  13. theLastAnon Member

Oh hai. Checking in here to see if anyone has video from a raid or raids in Tustin from May 2010 or later. If so, can you pm me a link to the video? Thank you. Need clips for new vid, don't have Tustin yet. A search for Tustin Scientology Anonymous on Youtube by upload date brings up my last mashup as the most recent vid. Your help is appreciated. If no video is available, photos would be helpful.
  14. i'mglib Member

Well, this is a little embarrassing.

I don't think we have protested in Tustin for, um, a while.

After doing both Tustin and LA for many many months, and then the megaraid in LA, there was a much needed period of rest. (Although some still attended LA protests during this time.)

THE GOOD NEWS IS WE'RE BACK!

This is going to be a great raid and if you are thinking of coming, now is the time. I have been getting word that old folks and new will be there.

Tustin is a fun place to protest. Being on the corner of two large streets, we get lots of horn love. We have had many visitors and regulars over the years (check the archive of reports). We have music, extra signs, and occasionally cake. (Although we sort of fall down in this dept, if someone wants to fill in.)

This month I have some interesting swag to bring along, thanks to a mystery donor.

So, the TLDR is:

September 25, 2010 11am-2pm
    Corner of Irvine and Redhill
    Tustin, CA.
  15. Sponge Member

Bring many gigantic signs

img7388b.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

Ohhhh I wish I had gas moneys.

2rc4adx.jpg
  17. re: Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

Well guess what? I'm going and I'd like to invite all the other SoCal Celebutards to come out and join me. Think of the fun we'll have!!! Come on, now Tory. And Graham. Smurf and AGP. Casper (love you!), J. Swift, Lynn Cambell, that really tall guy and that really short girl, Anti and 6, the sidewalk Nazi with the pigtails and the girl with the pretty eyes, Piccachu and what's his name, Zorro (rrrawr!), Doug Owens and Mark Lowell (who I've never seen in the same room together...hmmmmm), Ska8ter <3ugirl!, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the guy with the led sign and the giant balloon, Wise Beard Man, Tom Provenzano, Probity, crotchety old Barb, Relyt, Larry Anderson and the Headley's, Will Fry, the Hu88ards, the lady in purple, Tequila, not Herro, Nathan Baca, Jason Beghe, Mark Ebner, and John Peeler (who is not a SoCal Celebutard but who cares).

Oh, and I'd like to invite all the LA handlers to come down to Tustin as well. I've missed you and would like to get caught up! :)

And, I'd like to invite Mr. Kendrick Moxon. And Tommy Davis. But not David Miscavige. His voice drives me nuts.

And I would like for there to be some damn caek.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Come on everyone! Doooooo eeeeeeeeeiiiiiitttttt!

(Glib, would you change the name of this thread to Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10, or something there abouts?)

Muuuaaah!
  18. Diablo Member

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. i'mglib Member

Kewl stuff, RIF.

We could dress like celebutards!
  20. re: Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

And so it shall be.
  21. Anonymous Member

This is the dress code for the celebutards.

[IMG]

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
  22. subgenius Member

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls!
    rif i owe you a "you are here" sign at a raid
    so it shall be
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Re: Tustin Celebutard Raid 9-25-10

MAJOR OUCH!!

Tustin weather predicted for this weekend.

Saturday - Mostly Sunny - Hi: 97°

Sunday - Sunny - Hi: 98°
  25. Anonymous Member

Someone, my friend, or my cousin...anyways, this person will be making flierer raids on the members of the tustin org DURING the raid. Now the cult members will have to make a choice...stay at home to combat the info coming out about their cult like activities to all of their neighbors OR stay at the org in order to gain information to fair game anon's.

Fortunately, most live within 10-15 minutes of the shitty looking run down org so it will be easy to hit many within an hour....maybe twice!

See you there!
  26. Anonymous Member

nice, now the members will have to decide to protect their shitty empty org or protect their reputations where they live!
  27. BigBeard Member

Any way to precoordinate with local PD that if $cilons make a provably, e.g., video available, untrue complaint about Anons they get cited for filing a false police report??

BigBeard
  28. Smurf Member

FYI... I have confirmed with a festival committee member that the Yvonne Prince from the Tustin Org has paid for the cult to set up two large tents at the annual Tustin Tiller Days festival on October 1-3, 2010.

They did the same thing last year.

Tustin Tiller Days - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  29. Anonymous Member

Smurf, that is huge news! done deal...I will be there with fliers and everyone who comes in contact with those tents will know it is the CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!

btw, Yvonne and Marty prince's neighborhood on Apple Blossom lane in Orange will be one of the targets during the saturday raid. We have first hand knowledge that Marty participates in name fagging and fair gaming anon's during protests. He drives around in his shitty little black mercedes and takes down license plates...then they send the goons to hit and harass!

FUCK YOU Charles MARTY Prince...your entire neighborhood already knows about your conduct but a good reminder of the crazy fucking cult you belong too will help shake up your honorable neighbors who already hate you nuts!
  30. Anonymous Member

who else is in for tiller days??
  31. beef Member

My new Flip Cam is charging now. Come on Handlers... I dare you to try to find out who the hell I am.
  32. Smurf Member

Be sure you have the correct address.

Entity Name: MARTY PRINCE, INC.
    Entity Number: C2401395
    Date Filed: 11/15/2001
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 7618 E APPLETREE LN
    Entity City, State, Zip: ORANGE CA 92869
    Agent for Service of Process: CHARLES M PRINCE
    Agent Address: 7618 E APPLETREE LN
    Agent City, State, Zip: ORANGE CA 92869
  33. Anonymous Member

you are right...Appletree Lane. My cousin said apple blossom...he is so dum!
  34. xenubarb Member

The way I got the scilons kicked out of the huge Earf Day Fair (over 60,000 attendees) was by contacting organizers and focusing on the damage inflicted on people adhering to Scientology beliefs, specifically the medical advice.

I linked them to dst's pages on Jeremy Perkins and included a couple articles on Linda Waliki, pointing out that the similarities of these cases, years and continents apart, all stem from Scientology.

Received a letter from the organizers stating that, while they are not opposed to alternatives to western medicine, they did not want the responsibility of giving Scientology access to their fair goers, so they banned them.

Heavy shit for festival visitors, give them the lulzy fliers but make up a special info pack for the organizers.
  35. RightOn Member

Go you glorious bastards!!!
    luck and <3 to all!
  36. Anonymous Member

I stood outside the mall in orange when the had the CCHR store front. I got kicked out by security but then stood outside. Everyone entering knew it was scientology and everyone exiting that had the CoS flier would be given an ANON flier and people were shocked! Most threw it out once they knew who it was from.

The overall reaction when people find out the "anti psych" store was Cult of Scientology is not good. The public knows how wacky they really are...they just don't know how wacky!!!
  37. i'mglib Member

Brace for epic.

Also, Tustin is a bunch of douchebags so no shenanigans. I know you know but just sayin'.

EDIT: Very funny. I didn't type douchebags, I said m-o-r-a-l-f-a-g-s. I'm loling. See how much more sense it makes this way?
  38. Smurf Member

Bring lots of water & sun screen. Just saying'.
  39. RightOn Member

go get em' Glib
  40. Anonymous Member

This one? or the one opposite?
    2a6t3cj.jpg