Customize

Trump says behind closed doors that he wants Scientology to be taxed

Discussion in 'Media' started by adelraidanon, Nov 11, 2017.

1. adelraidanon Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. sallysock Member

Nice to see you.

Relevant snip:

"From The moment I saw your series I told President Trump & his family we needed to revoke their tax exempt status. They couldn’t agree more, but please don’t publicize that yet," Lynne Patton wrote to actress Leah Remini in the messages obtained by HuffPost. “This is going to get done in the next 4 years or I’ll die trying. Knock on wood!”
    Patton is a longtime friend and business associate of the Trump family who has worked with the Trumps since 2009."

Huh
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

4. YouSeeNothing Member

Anything to this besides a single rumor?

Attached Files:

5. Sallysock covered that elsewhere dude.
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

Quoting for crossposting

7. White Tara Global Moderator

Quoting for crossposting
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

9. White Tara Global Moderator

10. White Tara Global Moderator

11. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

Threads merged/crossposted, I think a stand alone thread for Trump going after Scientology is worth it, apart form Joy Villa this makes me happy.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

15. This is more about the payment of tax than making SCIENTOLOGY pay it's taxes .
    It's one more smokescreen for Trump to baw about when things are going against him something he can point the finger at and say look at them avoiding paying tax for so long and now I'm president I can make them cough up.

He'll claim it as another success of his when everything else is stacking up against him just as he always does.
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

It might be a first for me, but I would be willing to pat Trump on the back for ripping the guts out of Scientology. As to the rest of his shenanigans SMDH.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You're confusing your delusional fantasy with reality, Trump will do whatever he thinks is best for him. Do not assume Patton is telling the truth. Many Trump supporters, like Trump himself will say whatever they instinctively think is in their best interests at the moment.
  18. White Tara Global Moderator

At this point in time Calle#8 anything is possible. Truly I hope his vanity conspires to make the gutting of Scientology 'in his best interests at the time' but my pat on the back for Trump is merely threatened at this point.

Edit: With regard being in his 'best interest' I could see Trump using something like a revisit on Scientology' tax status, as a popular act deflecting from....anything he wants off the front pages.

After all wouldn't Trump look like a yuuuge hero, saving US citizens from the scam that is religious status for Scientology. Couple that with calling out Joy Villa as a fraud, trying to infilitrate/influence US govt, now wouldn't that make Trump a hero to many, countering that whole Russian stink? :p
  19. Now if Trump can get the back tax owed b the COS he could put it towards more worthwhile causes like lining his own pockets.