Customize

True/False Film Festival: March March

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by RedShieldwolf, Feb 11, 2010.

1. RedShieldwolf Member

True/False Film Festival: March March

Hey guys, tired of SRS BSNS? Check this out.

Off Track Events - True False Film Festival March March Parade 2010

So guys, waddaya think? Yes...No...Maybe So? We probably can't directly promote our cause, but we could have some fun promoting Anonymous! We could wear masks, spout memes, and generally be cancerous newfags.

If the idea sounds cool, I can contact the director myself and set up something. I volunteer for these kinds of events occasionally.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: True/False Film Festival: March March

Sounds groovy. Missouri anons are full of win. Hope you guise have fun.
  3. RedShieldwolf Member

4. MeganonOT8 Member

Sounds like a great opportunity... I am sure its not near KCMO and if thats the case I am not sure if i could attend. We'll see.
  5. RedShieldwolf Member

Columbia is about 2 hours away from both Kansas City and St. Louis, so I would understand if you couldn't make it. It should be mentioned that this is not going to be the only thing happening in Columbia that day, so you don't have to come just for this.

At any rate, I'll be meeting with another anon tomorrow. We'll be discussing it and we'll probably set something up then.
  6. MeganonOT8 Member

well that's good to know, elaborate discussions and planning are a must in order to be effective and have as much lulz as possible.

this year isn't my best year to travel by car. I have to fix a couple of things regarding transportation. But since Boston is a flight away I'll be joining that one for sure.

Anyhow, may the powah of xenu and BTs be with yah concerning your plans in Columbia.
  7. RedShieldwolf Member

Alright. So here is what I've gathered about the march:

Guise, I can use all the /b/lackup I can get. If you can make it, feel free to join us. This is a great opportunity to bump our cause(s). It's also a great opportunity for me to bump this thread.
  8. MeganonOT8 Member

^^^ BUMP!!
  9. Anonymous Member

If a kcmo anon agrees to renting a mega car... i can provide the funds. Other than that, I am not sure we would be a ble to make it :(
  10. never Member

If someone wants to pay to rent a car, I'm sure one of us will actually do it.
  11. MeganonOT8 Member

I can provide the funds, but is there some other KC anon willing to do the paperwork?
  12. anonsoulless Member

I don't really want to go to Columbia again. That'd be twice in three weeks.
  13. mongrel Member

This sounds like fun but it's kinda late notice. Besides, I blew my entertainment budget driving to JC.

But it would be pretty lulzy to march down the street as "Xenu and the Thetans". I'd dress up as a thetan-spewing volcano. Not sure how but I'd still manage it.

Keep an eye out for these types of things anyway. They'd be a fun way to spread some entheta.
  14. MeganonOT8 Member

I guess since most of us are going to be doing this for the long run... maybe we can plan for next year... i am pretty sure there would be an event like this again. :D
  15. RedShieldwolf Member

Yeah, I admit this was kinda late notice. :/ I just found out about it, so I decided to post and see if I could generate interest for it.

This event started back in 2004 with a few thousand. Last year it topped 23,000, so the festival will probably be around for a while. We'll see what the theme is for next year. :)

The festival itself seems to be a pretty big event. Kind of like a "Sundance" for documentary film makers. It even has its own award. Who knows, maybe we could attract attention from a documentarian willing to record the lulz.

Anyways, I'll be down there. Just consider this festival a "pilot."
  16. RedShieldwolf Member

So I went to the festival. Here are some pics of the March. Vids will come later.

dsc01100j.jpg
    dsc01108o.jpg
    dsc01109k.jpg
    dsc01111z.jpg
    dsc01113qj.jpg
    dsc01114bj.jpg
    dsc01115w.jpg
    dsc01118v.jpg
    dsc01119r.jpg
    dsc01120s.jpg
  17. mongrel Member

Ouch! Glacier sized pics make my browser hurt.
  18. RedShieldwolf Member

Sorry, I'm a newfag? I guess I'll resize them next time.
  19. MeganonOT8 Member

LOL... i haz a stone age computah! so imagine wat it does to mine?... XD
  20. AnonLawyer Member

Those are some really interestnig pictures. Looks like we missed out on something pretty cool. Maybe we will for sure make some plans for next year.

That is if we're still around.
  21. RedShieldwolf Member

Surely you mean if Scientology is still around, right?

Oh that reminds me, here are the vids:

YouTube - RedShieldwolf's Channel

A few things to mention:

1. The March is short. We won't be walking for hours on end.

2. The March is free. Not so much with the other stuff.

Ticket & Pass FAQ

Probably something to consider if you want to do anything else besides the March.

3. In case you haven't noticed, cameras are EVERYWHERE. I had to wait awhile before I took off my mask. Even then, I didn't feel my identity was safe.

4. I don't know what the theme will be next year, but I'm sure it will be similar to this parade. By that I mean we will be able to do pretty much whatever we want.

I don't see the need in making a new thread. We can just use this thread to plan for next year. :p
  22. RedShieldwolf Member