Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. moose Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

I don't know, but from the videos I watched I can tell that he got somewhat confused when people kept repeating "We're not afraid of you!"
  2. Anonymous Member

I like this. We show him that he has no power over us. Also, someone should 34 Moxon and post-squirrel Stacy. Then they should have it faxed to him en masse. Also, don't forget the good people at poopsenders - the ULTIMATE gag gift - SWEET revenge at its finest
  3. Smurf Member

He won't go to pieces.. only those that have control of their emotional faculties can do this.. he's been through so much mindfuck processing in the cult, the most you'll get out of this sick sociopath is a smirk & a smile.

Again, think like a Scientologist.. in Moxon's eyes, it doesn't matter whether Stacy committed suicide or was murdered, because she simply dropped her meat body and her thetan is out there floating around waiting to attach itself to another meat body.

Perhaps, it'll be your meat body!
  4. Smurf Member

You're entitled to your opinion, but reminding Moxon of Stacy's death is absolutely justified because to Rick Moxin, his daughter was nothing more than a piece of property that the cult could toy with.. she was expendable.

Where was daddy when Stacy made it well known to many at Gold she wanted to leave & return home to Los Angeles. Daddy was too busy keeping Scientology working.

Where was daddy when Stacy was found dead? Why were there no funeral services or memorial for his daughter? Too busy KSW..
  5. Anonymous Member

I hate to be the moralfag in this thread (hence, I post anonymously), but referencing Moxon's dead daughter and calling him a DF'er (especially on a sign) would just give more ammunition for the $cifags to use against us. Remember, we aim the footbullets fly at the cult, not ourselves.
  6. Anonymous Member

Bullshit happy smurf. No one, no matter how evil deserves to be reminded of their dead daughter. This goes beyond retarded.
  7. Anonymous Member

Moxon was reminded about his daughter and LAUGHED. This prick has no soul.
    If anything, the WORLD should know about his daughter, and how he barely blinked when he was told she became an hero over him. Moxon should have his daughter shoved in his face at every opportunity, the bastard. :twisted:
  8. Pacifist Member

Is it illegal? No. Will it cause us bad PR? No. Then STFU. This is Enturbulation.org, not CuddleTheScilons.org. :anon:
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm pretty sure it will cause bad PR, but that's beside the point. His daughter wasn't a bad person.
  10. Pacifist Member

We're not trolling his daughter any more than we're trolling Lisa McPherson.
  11. Anonymous Member

I agree with Anonymous when he says it could be a foot bullet.

I do not agree that Rick Moxon does not deserve to have his face rubbed in the death of his daughter. I just dont want public record of it to come back and bite us in the butt.

Moxon is a fuck tard. His daughters death is the result of her being in the cult. He needs to be reminded of that. Putting it on a sign for people who do not know the events leading up to her death to read can bring NO GOOD.
  12. Anonymous Member

You Califaggots are all the same, a bunch of complete and total pussies. Moxon is now Target Alpha because he can cause Anon damage with the AGP situation (and now he's monitoring the Gregg situation too). He needs to get a taste of Fair Game. Therefore, his daughter and his dog-fucking are in play.

So what if we foot-bullet? The bullet goes through Anon's foot and plows straight into Moxon's cold, black, nonexistent heart. We want his blood. If you Califaggots can't do it, then turn it over to those of us who will.
  13. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

well whatever you want to be done, DO IT!

Stop BAWWWing about what other people want to do and troll Moxon your own damn way.

Just DO SOMETHING!
  14. Smurf Member

Whatever. I'm going to continue to remind the sociopath every chance I get how he failed his daughter so he could KSW.
  15. Anonymous Member

You, sir, are an idiot. Well meaning, but also an idiot.

[IMG]

See this sign?

When I carried this sign for its owner in LA for the last global, I had an incredible amount of people come up to me, asking about the sign and what it meant because it was eyecatching and seemingly out of place. Every single one of them walked away pissed off at the cult and Moxon after hearing the Stacy story. Crisis averted.
  16. Anonymous Member

Also, I made sure that Moxon got ample time to read the sign at the Celebrity Centre, so fuck you for thinking that LAfags are spineless moralfags. :awesome:
  17. Smurf Member

That's what it's all about. Good on you. One more harpoon in the dying cult.
  18. RadioMusicBox Member

LOLWUT! Okay, now see, I had to laugh at this message. Where did you find this rumor? I wanna know. That's just crazy right there. LULZ! :lol:
  19. Anonymous Member

No one's planning to dress up as a starved corpse.
  20. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

NM
  21. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

I'm all in favor of the recent "post anonymously" option but it's conspicuous when all the bawwing moralfags are the ones using it in the thread.
  22. Silent Member

A little less conversation, a little more action kthxplz.

Any new ideas so as how to do this?
  23. AnonymousNow Member

A look into this guy's past and present shows he is so evil, it's insane he has not been disbarred, yet. Should be in prison, not a lawyer.
  24. Anonymous Member

He got a faceful of it when he showed his Dogfucking carcass in Germany. Anon arrives, he leaves, but not before Anons loudly ask "How do you feel about Stacy?" and "How's the electricity at Gold Base these days?"

Fuck Moxon. In his pooper. With an industrial-size barbed-wire-covered cattle-prod and no lube.
  25. Mouseyhair Member

Moxon showed up in Hamburg, spent two minutes chatting with Jason Beghe, realized there was no way in hell he was going to be let into the conference, put on his best butthurt buttface and GTFO'd.

That's right.
    The German government trolled Kendrick Moxon. :fuckyou:
  26. GiantMarcab Member

I see a cool new protest poster coming to the next chitown protest.

Truth in the front :colbert:
    Electric Squirrel can save you from a life of Scientology.

LULZ in the back :hooray:
    It "saved" Ken Moxon's daughter from RPF.
  27. the_cloak Member

This thread is now #6 in google search. That somewhat fail (I fucked up the lettering) yet funny YTMND I made is now #7. It's in the top 10 at least, lol.
  28. Anon-007 Member

These should make you (and Ken, lol) smile:

moxphonelg3.jpg

moxyardfd0.jpg
  29. Daywatch Member

dead daughter + Necromancy = LULZ!

I'm just saying

also bump caus I hate this guy
  30. exOT8Michael Member

^^^^^ What he said ^^^^
  31. Pacifist Member

Is their an audio recording of Beghe pwning that faggot? I want to hear it.
  32. Sponge Member

33. me57 Member

moxon should at least be disbarred
  34. Anonymoux Member

nobody gets disbarred.
    it has to be really bad & about a lot of money.
    it's like a teacher getting fired.
    VERY VERY RARE.
    they are usually in jail first.

easier to get him thrown in jail.
  35. me57 Member

from his actions he moxon should be in jail. will be Praying
  36. Anonymous Member

I just searched his name on YouTube and there aren't that many videos about him. I love the one Sponge just shared with us.

Anyway, we need more videos highlighting the evils of Moxon. There's plenty of stories about this fucker that need to be drug into the light of day for all the world to see! I'm not a videoanon so....

DO IT FAGGOTS!!!!!
  37. GiantMarcab Member

I JUST FOUND SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF STACY'S LAST MOMENTS IN THE ELECTRICAL BASEMENT AT GOLD BASE!!! GRAB IT BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN!!!

YouTube - ??????10????????????
  38. Anonymous Member

bump
    (because I would hate for this thread to be lost)
  39. Anonymous Member

I'm all for jail.