Customize

Troll Ken Moxon

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Troll Ken Moxon

I think it's high time we started trolling Ken Moxon as much as we do David Miscaivage. Ken spends all his time defending the cult legally and right now he has to be under a lot of pressure and stress. Lets push this asshole over the edge of insanity. Mass shoops. Signs singling him out at protests with signs pointing out his evil deeds. Post all the dirty laundry you can find about this man over the net.

After seeing his obnoxious and arrogant behavior at the Gay Pope the other day, I can tell this is a man who needs taken down a peg. Let's show this piece of queerbait what the internet hate machine can do.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Troll Ken Moxon

I am inclined to agree with you, anon.
  3. Randomness Member

Ask him what his dead daughter would think about him protecting the cult that killed her.

Easy troll, just keep your eyes open for the bastard.

Anyone got any updated pics of his ugly mug?
  4. Anonymous Member

AGP has some, methinks.
  5. LuckyCharmz Member

Could someone give a heads-up? Link, or something about who this Ken Moxon guy is, and why we should man the harpoons on his ass?

Stay lucky!
  6. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

l2google

ken moxon is scientology's pet lawyer.
  7. Ackerland Member

^^^^ THIS!

He deserves to know that his daughter left a suicide note before electrocuting herself at the transformer station
  8. Randomness Member

I have a nagging feeling that he knows, and that he's actually fucked up enough to not care.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION NO LIBEL HERE.
  9. momISanon Member

Ditto.
  10. tazor Member

Didn't someone read it to him or something in a deposition?

I say he deserves to be trolled hard. He made a deal with the devil and should pay.
  11. QAnon Member

Hmmm, back in June, when I stated in another thread which I can't bother to find that we should give no quarter to Ken Moxon, certain people berated me, claiming that it was cruel to use Stacy against him.

Welcome home, Chanology. I've missed you.
  12. Ackerland Member

Judging from what has been reported of him doing to other human beings over the past decades, that might actually be true.
    One way or another, that fucker is partly responsible for the death not only of his own daughter but lots of more members and ex-members.

He deserves to be hit where it hurts. Fuck morality, ask him about his dead daughter whenever you meat him. And tell him about the suicide note and how he is responsible for her death.
  13. Anonymous Member

/r/ dox
  14. Anonymous Member

15. AnonNaEireann Member

This.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

READ THIS-Scientology® Versus Stacy Moxon (Meyer)

TONS OF INFO ON HER DEATH(MURDER) seems as though she was "accidently electrocuted" investigating the death of a squirrel....(not making that up)
    the vault containing the transformer was locked behind a gate which was in an area she was not allowed to be in. She did not have a key for this gate. She also apparently lifted up a large steel manhole cover which usually was at least a two man job....

smells very fishy!
  18. Anonymous Member

recent shot of moxon.
  19. LRonAnon Member

DSCN0211.JPG?imgmax=1024.jpg
  20. Anonymous Member

You messed that up a bit, here's the pic:
    ken_moxon_cu.jpg
  21. TomVorm Member

While I can't condone questionable actions such as turning the tables, and employing the OSA method of harassing critics (by picketing a Glendale-area home, for example), I can offer an entirely "legal" suggestion to dealing with Scieno attorneys.

Find out which cases (they're) involved with. Then do what you can, to help the other side. This can be in the form of factual or legal assistance.

One idea is to defuse (their) stock-in-trade "Motion in Limine". This motion is a legal filing (they) use, to eliminate the subject of Scientology itself being discussed in the case. The MIL says discussions of Scientology are irrelevant and prejudicial (regardless of whether it's a "fair game" action that's at issue in the case). That handcuffs the defense, from presenting an explanation of their side of the case. The way to defeat a "Motion in Limine", is to alert the other parties' attorneys to successful defenses against this motion (from other, similar court cases). Once the practices of Scientology itself then become the issue, the Scieno attorneys are quicker to back down.

Also alert other attorneys to similar Scientology offenses in the past (once you know their "playbook," it's easy to come up with these). Or, forward them links and copies of good Youtube videos (showing Scienos attacking), so they can be admitted as exhibits into a case file.

The key to this strategy, is purchasing copies of successful pleadings from prior Scientology cases, and doing this while the cases are still active (before Scientology attorneys have a chance to have them sealed, or for their operatives to steal them from the archives).

(Scieno attorneys) aren't that inventive. (Their) pleadings read the same now, as they did years ago. Once you get an idea of what (they) do, you can anticipate what you need to prepare for and be vigilant about.
    This includes "dirty tricks," like

Threatening or faking document service (but not actually serving papers)
    Arranging a required court appearance for you (but not serving you papers, so you don't show up, then lying about it).
    Setting up a deposition on the same day as you're required to appear in another court
    Faxing a motion at 4:59pm one day that will be heard at 8am the next day.
    Or, using undue influence (in the back room) with the judge.

One good place to research these tactics is at Scientology v. Armstrong, where Gerry has posted his legal archive. Gerry's practice of calling Scieno attorneys on their underhanded tactics, amounts to a paper trail that is accessible by the judge on a case. Once the judge is informed and persuaded that what he or she sees is intentional judicial misconduct, decisions are more likely to go against the Scienos.

These suggestions aren't easy, but they have been shown to be effective.
  22. anon4eva Member

ibid . ^^ Moxon is a Douche and needs to be publicly shamed. :woot:
  23. the_cloak Member

Anyone who is enough of a douche to have his fucking initials sewn into his shirt deserves whatever trolling he gets. This guy must have an ego the size of jupiter and I can imagine he will not take trolling well at all.
  24. Anonymoux Member

He's wearing a $300 shirt.
    Paid for by the kids in RPF.
    It was *worth* it not to fight for justice for his daughter.

He deserves to be educated via a campaign of shock and awe,
    which has been initiated through the holy works of the Angry Gay Pope.

We must continue this work. AGP did to KM what KM wants done to each of us.

He needs to find out what it's like to be NERVOUS to have SURPRISES via the
    mail telephone and via the Internets. He is a criminal. He is a criminal. He's OK
    with an Anon being hurt or injured. He is a criminal. He is the enemy. He is a lynchpin
    of the scam, and he endorses the flagrant violations of human and civil rights.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. basil Member

Any dirt on this "Kobrin" person mentioned in the address?

Surely, by now, there must be enough information out there about dubious practice by this guy to get him debarred?
  27. MsDweller Member

Thank you for the information. It might come in handy.
  28. Ann O'Nymous Member

Never heard of Helena Kobrin? Lurk moar.
  29. Moralfag Member

^^this^^
  30. Pacifist Member

Tom Vorn's suggestions are excellent. That will help kick his ass in court and reinforce him to be the faillawyer that he is.

This fucker is an amoral cultist criminal. He needs to be trolled hard.
  31. basil Member

I'm not in the US so I haven't taken too much notice of people connected with $ci over there.
  32. Anon1720 Member

^^^THIS!^^^^

Where are our Legal Anons??? So what is the best way of getting this information together and then spreading it around???

- Do we do a press release/packet explaining how scientology abuses the legal system to destroy people with bullet points/links to past cases?
    - YT videos of their past legal abuses and name the lawyers involved?
    - need moar suggestions

Lets not let this get lost in this thread.
  33. momISanon Member

What a strange name he has:

Kendrick Lichty Moxon
  34. WBMBacker Member

Oh hai!.. those aren't his initials, they are his motto:

"Keep Lying, Moron!"

kthnxbai
  35. momISanon Member

I have docs on the guy. If this is acceptable by the mods......I'll give them.
  36. AnonOrange_ Member

It's HIGH TIME we picket scientology lawyers. That should have been done decades ago.

BTW, if someone is local, can you go check his trash. I little dumpster diving for the team won't hurt you.
  37. subgenius Member

During Operation Snow White, in which eleven Scientologists pleaded guilty or were convicted in federal court, Moxon was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator for providing false handwriting samples to the FBI in response to a Grand Jury subpoena.
    Moxon & Kobrin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Why this man still has a license is a travesty.
  38. Re: Troll Ken Moxon

Moxon was named in court as an unindicted co-conspirator in Operation Snow White, he committed offenses including submitting false handwriting samples in response to a Grand Jury subpoena. This guy is ex-Guardian's Office. He is the cult's lead attorney.

In my opinion, he has blood on his hands. He probably knows his daughter's death was not just an accident. I think he knows exactly why she was in that transformer vault.

Whatever you do, keep it legal. But know that this guy is dirty, and in a just world he would be behind bars.

edit: yeah what subgenius said.
  39. momISanon Member

*pm for details.
  40. basil Member

What the frack kind of middle name is "Lichty"?