Customize

Transcript: CNN 08.04.2008 (Tommy Davis)

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Ann O'Nymous, May 22, 2008.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Transcript: CNN 08.04.2008 (Tommy Davis)

Here it is. I hope there are not too many mistakes (beside the one about the month in the title :oops:).
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Transcript: CNN 08.04.2008 (Tommy Davis)

I can't help myself considering that, even though the journalist made a decent job, he could have pushed his advantage further:
    - About disconnection, isn't there a copy of the disconnection policy available.
    - About body thetans, why not use the term ? Davis' answer would have been more incriminating.
    - About body thetans too, why wasn't the next question: Are OT III or above ? I am not sure about this one, as I remember reading that Sea Org do not follow the same path.

If we had the same type of ending on these to aspects as on the cyber-terrorist issue, it would have been a complete success.
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Above, you have the proof of what I say: I deleted this post and somebody just put it back without any mean to know it.
  4. TakeAnonMe Member

I've been reverting the posts. There is helpful information in them, and deleting them is detrimental to Chanology and the community. Please stop, there is no reason for it.