Customize

Tory's youtube account suspended.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Isorn, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I corrected it, sorry, its my uncles 66th birthday and i have 66 on the brain. :)

Complaint send (with correct numbers--damn my mind!) and will be preparing a complaint video soon.
  2. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Torymagoo44

EDIT: you beat me too it ;)
  3. mudkipstoat23 Member

Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I went for the disingenuous approach- "please could you explain why the account ToryMagoo44 has been suspended; which terms of service did it violate? I've seen all those videos and saw nothing remotely worthy of flagging, let alone suspension. It's worth pointing out that the account ToryMagoo69, which stole many of that account's videos, is still active". Or something of the sort- I had to trim it to fit in 350 characters.
  4. anolini Member

complaint sent.
  5. MomAnon Member

6. AnonyFag Member

I LOL'D..... HARD! Are you up for adoption? We can make it a package deal and throw EZ in as the (dysfunctional) sibling? Ok, ok...

First I was like "LOL", then I serious'd:

My take on the YouTube MazolaFest... I wrote it last night, so it's slightly stale copypasta, but no less true.

Also, people... MULTI-TASK! What's happening to Magoo sux cox, but don't get off target with Jason. That's part of the goal of this opearation! Co$ and OSA don't just come up with "ideas". They actually have think tank meetings that where they make what are called BATTLE PLANS, I shit you not. They'll give it a stupid OP name like "Operation: Two Birds", give their ops in the field a "briefing" and let 'er rip. Gee... before I left it MY church didn't have a strategy and battle council... I mighta stayed... 'Cept they were a little stingy with the wine.

This "op" will have a two pronged goal: Silence a critic AND get as much attention as possible OFF OF JASON BEGHE speaking out. Even a temp upstat is an upstat.

Wunnerful, ain't it? Many of you took to protesting the Co$ without a full view of what they're really like or how corrupted their hearts truly were. Welcome to the crash course... are you having lulz yet? :teacher:
  7. mudkipstoat23 Member

Another of the many reasons they will fail. We're the fucking internet. We GET multi-tasking way better than they do. We can operate equally effectively on the Campaign Map and the Battle Map (sorry, been playing a lot of Total War recently). Though that said, I still have problems rolling a cigarette while walking. If they find a way to use THAT against us, we're screwed.

Also, they don't get LULZ. They don't get that for many of us flagging videos and firing off complaints is FUN. It keeps our momentum going. It gives us a way that even those who can't participate in the raids can get involved, which just gets them MORE involved. The more stuff they throw at Anonymous, the more toys Anonymous has to play with, before throwing the broken remains back in their faces just in time for Stats Day.

But SRSLY, $cilons, keep your hands off our Magoo and our internets. Fuckers.
  8. felinonymous Member

Been there, done that. Now to change browsers and do it again!
  9. [Achil] Member

I've noticed their adverts popping up too. Today me and a non-Anon classmate were browsing on YT for something we needed in our lesson, and a "Get The Facts" Scientology advert box popped up next to the video we were watching.

I already have all the facts I need about your organization, thank you.

My complaint:

Dear Sir/Madam.

It has come to my attention that the YouTube account by the name of ToryMagoo44 has been suspended for reasons that are, quite frankly, beyond myself and other fans of her videos. Tory Magoo's videos mostly consisted of her speaking out against Scientology and informing viewers about the organization, of which she is an ex member.

I would like to formally request the reason(s) for her apparent breach of YouTube's Terms of Service. As I have stated, I cannot conjure a reason as to why this account has been suspended from the site.

Tory is of much inspiration to ex Scientologists and normal YouTube viewers alike. I, alongside many others, would be very grateful if this account was brought back onto YouTube.

I am hoping that you will listen to our e-mails and understand how much we want this woman back onto your site.

Thank you for your time.

~AnonymousRaider
  10. D... Member

If this is a regular troll, impressive.

If this is OSA/Scientology, fuck them. This is not rl, they don't have the advantage of lotz of munnies and lawyers. This is the internet, we've been here playing in it with our CSIII skills for forever- this is our playing field. How many footbullets does it take for them to learn not to mess with the internet.

First time they won but they turned heads.

Second time, it pissed enough people off to take down their websites and take thousands to the streets as a global protest.

Third time, it pissed wikileaks off enough to pump out hundreds of pages of Scientology documents.

This is the fourth time, how is this suppose to be any better? Adjust your learning curve Scientology, and stop fucking with our internets.
  11. mudkipstoat23 Member

What's the direct address to email them? That 350 character limit crippled my complaint a little.
  12. anon16661 Member

I've sent my complaint but it's basically impossible to get any sort of point across in 350 characters.
  13. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Direct phone to youtube HQ without having to go through google - 650 343 2960

"We are unable to take your call at this time, as we are experiencing a very high call volume"

lulz
  14. fail Member

Same, what is that phone num?
  15. Anonymnii Member

16. MsCabbage Member

Tory's story featured on Glosslip here
  17. AnonyFag Member

That'll never happen.... Remember how backasswards the Scilons are with RL tecnology? Unlike them, technology will always be the friend and saviour of Anonymous:

[IMG]

You know, you'll find the more you look at Scientology and Scientologists, you'll discover that many are mirthless futhermuckers. Everything is SRS BSNZ... I mean, look at that Clam who was staring like a zombie at Stu in Plymouth, UK. Stu used to party with that guy, now he's a mirthless RonBot.Also, since you mention it, it's rather stupid for them to give themselves a footbullet this late in the week. They probably underestimate Anon's ability to GET SHIT DONE FOR GREAT JUSTICE, hoping that any results will come after 2pm tomorrow...

Oh, lawdy... Is dat sum stat crash? :twisted:

QFT

Now, back on target, Anon!
  18. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Post a Complaint on Google YouTube

1. Click on the Google YouTube link provided.

2. Find the link on the page "contact us" and click it.

3. Fill out form on page. Here is my example complaint I posted. There is a 350 character limit.

4. Hit Submit.

E-mail a Complaint to Google YouTube

E-mail complaint to these addresses below. Here is my example e-mail.

editor@youtube.com

suggestions@youtube.com

copyright@youtube.com

estreich@youtube.com
  19. anonhuff Member

complaint sent, regardless of who is responsible it's bullshit and I added my voice
  20. mudkipstoat23 Member

Thanks. I've sent them this:

Sorry to bother you by email, but the 350 characters provided in the comment form were a little limiting.

I have noticed that the account of ToryMagoo44, a long-term critic of the Church of Scientology, has been suspended, and I am wondering if you could tel me why? Having watched all her videos, I can see nothing in them that would violate your terms of service. Indeed, another account falsely claiming to belong to the owner of ToryMagoo, which goes by the name of ToryMagoo69, is still active. If there has been a copyright violation of any kind (which I can't see, to be honest) then it's worth pointing out that the same material which was on the ToryMagoo44 account is available on the ToryMagoo69 troll account, which should logically therefore also be in contravention? Though, as I say, I am fairly confident no copyright has been breached.

Recently there was an incident in which a video critical of the Church of Scientology was removed from your site, only to be reinstated at a later date following complaints, with an assurance from yourselves that it had only been removed in the first place due to an accident during site maintenance. I would like to believe that the same is true this time, and that your commitment to free expression remains untarnished, but I can't be the only one who finds it a little odd that both events were linked to the Church of Scientology.

Again, I apologise for bothering you, and thank you for your time, but would appreciate some information as to what has happened here. I would also request that you reinstate the account ToryMagoo44, unless there is a very good reason why it violated your terms of service.

Thanking you in advance.
  21. Valdemar Member

google is a disease.
  22. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Ditto
  23. unidentified Member

Not sure where you got that number from, but I found this one on the site

+1 650-253-0000
  24. Anonymonus Member

Complaint sent.
  25. k8jde6 Member

Might take the Friday miniraid in London to the London Googleplex (Belgrave House opposite Victoria Station) to hand deliver our grievances.
  26. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Any word from Tory on this since Google opened? She should be able to get a human now with some effort.
  27. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

It is youtube...
    Same message for me. I bet money that is the message 24/7/365
  28. Evil Zoe Member

Well, we're doing okay getting this video up toward the top. The stats so far are as follows:

YouTube - ToryMagoo44's account was suspended

Views: 1,849
    Favorited: 50 times
    Comments: 91
    Ratings: 275(5 stars)

#46 - Most Discussed (Today) - People & Blogs
    #11 - Top Favorites (Today) - People & Blogs
    #69 - Top Rated (Today)
    #13 - Top Rated (Today) - People & Blogs
    #56 - Top Rated (This Week) - People & Blogs

Digg - ToryMagoo44's account was suspended
    104 Diggs

I figure that with about two-thirds of those views, a complaint was actually sent to YouTube. (Yes, I'm pulling that stat out of my ass, but I KNOW some people came by a couple of times...lol)

I wish I knew a way to get it on the Most Viewed list, but I'm doing the best I can...lol
  29. AlwaysLurking Member

30. n3v3rf0rg1v3 Member

31. Jigore Member

Re: TORYMAGOO44!!!!! youtube account suspension

Welcome to yesterday
  32. Drums of War Member

Re: TORYMAGOO44!!!!! youtube account suspension

Fuck, who transported me back in time? Come on, admit it.
  33. Re: TORYMAGOO44!!!!! youtube account suspension

yes, this is like the 9th topic today about this. The thread is in General Discussion.
  34. Re: TORYMAGOO44!!!!! youtube account suspension

Merging like Voltron.
  35. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

managed to findsome more of Tory's vids, thanks to everyones efforts.

YT search NacMacFeegle, rate and comment please, then check out the favourites and return favours for other posters.

Thankyou.
  36. Isorn Member

Updated op with contact info and WBM vid.
  37. Magoo Member

Talking to machine..............no help...........grrrrrrrrr
    (If you're laughing, Yaude, Gavino or DM --or any other floormats,
    THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE LAUGHING AT! ***Your*** "win"
    is you "Successfully" LIED, AND MANIPULATED PEOPLE.

Big woof.

IS ***THIS**** Honestly what you got into Scientology to DO?

Magoo

PS: Davey boy: That question really isn't for you, as you have zero conscience, and I KNOW YOU'RE TOTALLY OFF THE RAILS. Your day is coming, TOO. Think of me, and this, as things continue to fall apart,
    DUE TO YOUR OWN OVERTS!
  38. unidentified Member

Has anyone actually tried this number:
    +1 650-253-0000

It's the one youtube list as their contact number unlike the other number floating around in here.

I'd try it, but I'm not US and don't fancy an international call.
  39. MomAnon Member

ToryMagoo69 is now sullying WBM on his profile page, click on 'Report profile image violation' people!