Customize

Tory's youtube account suspended.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Isorn, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I asked them why they did it, and stated my belief that the Co$ may have waved some $$$ in their face.
  2. DemonEnturb Member

the YT atheists have gotten people back from the ban, hell so have the Christians, We can get her back guys, it just takes some resilience and a shitload of letter writing. The hate speech flag is usually a take-down on spot and if there enough speaking, YT investigates, then they find no damage and re-instate. Get to contacting, it can happen.
  3. Kilia Member

Yeah, we're supposed to be sitting, knitting and crocheting too. NOT!!!
  4. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

I am usually silent but this royally ticked me off. I put my two cents in and then some. I want Tory back!!!
  5. MsCabbage Member

This is definitely Scientology.. how can anyone even doubt it?
  6. gizmogirl Member

I've already contacted Youtube. I imagine by morning Youtube is going to be hip deep in complaints and emails.
  7. Globie Member

This is awesome. Thank you. Already posted a couple comments. :D
  8. Ten Tigers Member

No wai!!! The Blue-Haired Brigade ROCKS!!! And, you know when you've even pissed off the grandmothers bad enough that THEY take to the streets, you've royally fucked up and you're in for a most-serious ass kicking.

Grandmothers, I love you like my own grandmothers, and I honor you, thank you, and appreciate you. :flowers:

I can has a cookies, now?
  9. avatar2008 Member

Conflict of interest here:
    Content Dept. vs. Ad. Revenue Dept.

I'll post my letter for spamming within the 350 limit when I get back from work.
    Basically highlight:
    - the opportunity cost of taking CoS money
    - Youtube.com is not THE best vid-hosting service, there's better out there, they just need more content;
    - When the herd of cats move, so too will CoS, meaning that pay-per-views contract will be toilet paper;
    - Herd of cats move = content moved = viewers moved = Kiss your No.1 spot goodbye
  10. anonymustang Member

For those that don't remember- they did this to WBM's account too. We voiced our concerns and the account was fixed. Contact youtube.

do eet. do eet nao.
  11. anoncosstl Member

This is so much fucking bullshit. My fucking God. Magoo... of all people. That sweet old lady.

BANNED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH. What the fuck.

God fucking dammit.
  12. stuwyatt Member

I think they are on a mass flagging mission...

Could a few of you please archive the vids on my channel, as I think the local org is going to try and close it down. Rehost wherever you wish... it is all public domain.

They are probably lawyering youtube and sites to hell - so expect more of this sort of thing to happen.

The truth will, as always, prevail.
  13. CVAnonymous Member

Ten Tigers, here are you cookies.

doggie-cookies.jpg

Also, cocks

Love, mom
  14. anoncosstl Member

I wonder sometimes mate. I do wonder.

Money and lawsuits speak much louder than even 10,000 protesters.
  15. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Here is my e-mail to YouTube:

Edit: Made grammatical corrections to original e-mail.
  16. Evil Zoe Member

I would liek cookies and cocks, too. kthxbai!
  17. Ten Tigers Member

This is actually a backhanded win.

1. This IS going to backfire. HARD!!!

2. Tory is the WRONG person to mess with! Everyone loves her. This is a footbullet of epic caliber.

3. This highlights and underscores the cult's increasing desperation. That smug, self-assured smirk is being slapped right off of their collective faces.

4. There is only one reason for the uptick of attacks on critics. Fear and desperation.

5. KEEP POURING THE HEAT ON!!!!
  18. Apology Member

Oh, this sounds like wicked fun bwhahahaha

Gentlemen

Start your engines
  19. Ten Tigers Member

Thanks for the cookies!! They are delicious.

As for the cocks, uh... DO NOT WANT!!

:rofl:

(I can just hear/see my sweet grandmother saying that, and I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying...)
  20. MsCabbage Member

LOL, she isn't that old.. :colbert:

Tory if you're reading this, I think your fab and youthful, NOT OLD!!!
  21. anonymous44 Member

fixd, bitchez
  22. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Operation: Call Youtube starts tomorrow morning. Call youtube until account name ToryMagoo44 gets put back online. Don't stop calling until justice is restored to the youtubes.
  23. anonymous44 Member

pfft, f dat.
  24. icanhascaek Member

...I think I love you.
  25. OHWOW Member

As much as I facepalm at Fagoo's posts/videos, I can't deny that she's an important player in our crusade for lulz.

The internet is our turf, lets kick these faggots out.
  26. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Fagoo?

wat?
  27. Donovan Cook Member

I must quote myself here....

Obvious troll is obvious. :roll:
  28. anoncosstl Member

As posted on Project CoSSTL :: Project CoSSTL

THIS is why we protest.

THIS is why we hate this disgusting corporation.

THIS is lies and money talking.

Let's keep our resolve to let truth and freedom prevail. Let's do this for Shawn Lonsdale. Let's do this for Tory. Let's do this for every nameless and faceless Scientologist and ex-Scientologist that has ever fallen victim to their disgusting practices and tactics.
  29. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Since Tory is the copyright holder of her own videos, she (or her attorney) is entitled to send DMCA takedown notices to YouTube for infringements of those copyrights by user ToryMagoo69.
  30. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

This is all a bit of a distraction. Tory will be able to get her account back if she can speak to youtube, I am sure of it. Even if not she will make a new account and continue on. The loss of TM44 will only be temporary and meaningless in the end. The point is let's not turn this into a fight against youtube and be sure we stay focused.

BTW I can't stand youtube but we can deal with that after the cult if gone.
  31. anoncosstl Member

I couldn't agree moar... but it's often difficult to separate this stuff. This is an attack on a sweet old lady that has don enothing wrong.

The CoS will pay.
  32. Evil Zoe Member

It took exactly the sort of actions we're taking for Tory to get Mark Bunker allowed to put up his xenutv1 account after they suspended his xenutv one.

We will do what it takes to either get Tory's original account reinstated. She shouldn't HAVE to go through this at all.

It isn't as though Anonymous isn't capable of multitasking.
  33. anonymous44 Member

Multitask, chew gum. Walk. Do it the same.
  34. AnonZombie Member

Well, whether this is OSA or /i/, the trolls sure do a good job of bringing us together. And actually, I suspect this is the work of /i/ or some other trolls. But then, be it an OSA troll, an /i/ troll, or another variety, a troll is a troll. Sending my complaint now.

Only semi off-topic, but what happened to 711chan? Rather than making long thread even longer, a PM would be good. Not that I really care, but I poke around every once in a while when I get bored to make sure nothing evil is afoot on /i/ or the hidden /xenu/. That's what I do, really.. mostly.... [IMG]
  35. Re: Tory's youtube account suspended.

Don't get me wrong youtube needs to get and ear full. What I fear is a systematic attempt to distract by getting accounts deleted at youtube. Then when you search scientology on youtube you end up seeing dozens of vids about youtube censorship instead of scientology the cult. Maybe a little paranoid, just something to keep in mind.
  36. David Marcab Member

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkRed"]CARRIER HAS ARRIVED[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    c944d5cfc86f81dfb39e9878244b5de3.gif
  37. bradS Member

Even though I do not agree with a lot of what Tory says, I think it is BS that people get silenced. At least give the reason.

I know Xenutv ended up becoming Xenutv1 but what may be easy for Mark may not for Tory. Does anyone have copies of her vids?

I have messaged YT as to this issue, at least let the debate continue not submission to silence.
  38. Felix The Cat Member

Can someone look at this and explain ? Is that a user history screenshot or something ?

YouTube - For Great Justice

Video description ....

The puppet master for the fake ToryMagoo69 account used to spam Paul Fetch's channel is exposed as Paul Fetch's "Biggest Supporter," ... FilthGrinder23
  39. Scyld Member

I think you fail to grasp exactly how much free time most Anons actually have... :p
  40. Skeptic1337 Member

I'd explain it to you but it it would spoil the troll.