Customize

TORRENT of WIKILEAKS ARCHIVE, PLEASE SEED

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by agf, Dec 8, 2010.

1. agf Member

TORRENT of WIKILEAKS ARCHIVE, PLEASE SEED

inb4 NYPA, but for those that care, and don't have the computer cred to set up a mirror...

http://wikileaks.oneechan.org/file/wikileaks_archive.7z

Just want to mention that you can put any mirror url to replace the oneechan mirror:

http://www.wikileaks.de/file/wikileaks_archive.7z

like so.

This is an archive full of torrents to each of the leaks, roughly organized.

I am in the process of seeding them, but I have a long way to go.

Some seeders would be appreciated.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: TORRENT of WIKILEAKS ARCHIVE, PLEASE SEED

Didnt want to to start a new thread and this looked like a good place

Is there a way to make utorrent look at the extracted torrent directory and begin
    downloading to the folder the torrent came from, thus preserving the organization.
    I RTFM but the options I played with got me nowhere, and it keeps wanting to send stuff to my completed folder; box checked or unchecked.

My next step I think is to look at another client, perhaps something to do batch processing.
  3. Anonymous Member

additionally, there's that insurance file that needs seeding.
  4. agf Member

I am trying to compile it into one but I know of no torrent that will maintain the structure. And my seeders have evaporated so its going slow. Let me know if you find anything. I think for non-techies, this is the easiest way to get the info out there, but there are kinks.
  5. agf Member

Just talked with someone at WikiLeaks, a large number of the torrent files have disappeared. They have a request in to get a proper torrent so that mass seeding can be done. I'll grab as many as I can, I'm up to about 2k leaks as it is... if I manage to finish grabbing what's left on the net before the new torrent comes up, I'll post it.