Customize

toronto org report MUST READ!!

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by masterbreti, Jul 18, 2009.

1. masterbreti Member

toronto org report MUST READ!!

ok, so i visited the main toronto org today to find that it is a mess. they had an event on friday (yesterday) and were still cleaning up.

i walked in only not to be talked to for 5 mins just standing there waiting for the person who is supposed to be at reception to come by.

when finally she cam e she just pushed me into the bookstore room. and left me there for like 10 mins. i just looked around.

the only person who said much to me was the guy who could barely speak english. i am asuming form a different org in another non-english speaking country

there bookstore is a mess. just a bunch of random book scattered everywhere. i just asked for the mats guide chart and had to wait 30 mins to wait for the bookstore manager. who said she would look. then 5 mins later. a guy came and said they had none. so he told me to come back mon, long story short, they now have my address to send me one.

also 2 booths were set up near the conventition center today, according to the secertary. also she finds it werid people sell the books on "ebay" they do, but i was not about to tell them that i download all there books for free.

so yes that is my little org report. they barely talk. and never try to sell you the books. which i found suprising.

so it looks like toronto org might not be in a good way. and if this is happening all over the place, scientology might not last the next 5 or so years:D
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: toronto org report MUST READ!!

thanks for that report. will you be going back monday real quick just to see what's up or if anything has changed over the weekend?
  3. masterbreti Member

no, as i live 3 hours away from the org. i went in just to put a report on here. and to try to get the guide chart.

i will go again before september
  4. Anonymous Member

ok thanks.

seems toronto org isn't interested in ksw. hope they're closing down.
  5. Anonymous Member

You gave them your address? *facepalm*
  6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Good job there.
  7. Anonymous Member

And then posted on here. I'm guessing they wouldn't have had too many visitors today leaving an address about three hours from the place. If I were you OP I'd ask the mods to remove this thread.
  8. masterbreti Member

i'm not going to worry, they have had my addess for ages. to be honest. some of the people there did not even know what ebay was. so i doubt they know about wwp. and plus i only gave it to one person, so in those chances are sim.

but yes i made a mistake, but a leak might be worth it. it may have been leaked before. but not sure
  9. muldrake Member

LOL WUT

Dude are you retarded? While I'm glad you returned a report of total cult disorganization, you should never, ever give the cult your real address for free. It should always cost them investigative resources to find you. Failing to make them actually investigate to find you basically amounts to giving them a couple thousand bucks. That's the ridiculous amount they spend any time they have to hire PIs, which they do all the time.

This isn't to dis you. Most people don't know this. But Scientology spends a significant amount of money trying to hunt down the names and identities of their critics, and giving this to them for free saves them LOTS of money, because they spend money for information vastly disproportionately to the actual value of the information. Don't give them a free coupon, please.

Yes, but they might not have known that, and in that case, they'd have still referred it to their usual investigator. Also, thanks. I'm glad to hear Toronto is a completely disorganized pile of shit. I'll note that you could probably cause the Toronto idiots a great deal of shit by reporting it to ED INT, that's probably completely unnecessary because a ton of shit is going to drop down on them anyway. OSA INT reads this board all the time, I'm sure.
  10. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

11. masterbreti Member

well i'll take my chances. i have no dirt. what are they going to say. i failed a few courses in high school. OMG. i've got nothing that they can damage my charchter with. even then. the address i gave them is at a post box. and i don't have a mailbox.

also nex time i will have to try to get a pic of the dianetics blimp going kamakaize into the effiel tower. lol
  12. peterstorm Member

There are many english speaking scifags (some sea-orgs) in Quebec city. Did the PTS quebec scicfags get reinforcements?

Highly irregular. Although the ideal org revovations has received a boost.

They might be might be running low on staff in Toronto.

Keep up the pressure Torontoanons.
  13. Zhent Member

14. masterbreti Member

really, renovations. odd all the signs (bar the book ads) looke dlike they were from the 70's
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

8/10
  16. Re: toronto org report MUST READ!!

They have been bringing $cilons from Buffalo to Toronto to increase numbers for special events. It's a Continental Liaison Office and you know how the cult just loves to fill those up with Sea Org slaves that have been uprooted and disconnected from their families.

The Toronto Org is a crumbling mess.
  17. masterbreti Member

well i did "overhear" that this guy is new and just "part time". though it would seem like he is from an org in eastren europe. or that he was never taught english as a child.
  18. tazor Member

It seems like they aren't really regging walk ins at any of the orgs these days. Anyone who walks in off the street is suspect now. Where they plan on getting raw meat is from stress tests and book stalls I guess.
  19. HellRazor Member

Thanks for the report, OP. We are just concerned about Anons going into an org and getting fairgamed. Remember Yvette Shank, head of Co$ Canada caught on video threatening a protestor?

Anyways, I remember Toronto Anons miniraids all last summer and seeing staff go in and out of the org all day. I sure hope that staff and SO have been dropping out since then. I think that the public have largely been innoculated against dianetics and Scientology so walk-ins are few. They may be focusing on front groups like YHRI (Toronto Youth Day 2009, July 25 - possible miniraid? - Chanology Toronto 2.0 - Protest Forum)

Fail raid yesterday was fail.
  20. stuwyatt Member

While a healthy dose of paranoia is always good to secure your safety, I wouldn't worry OP about giving your address and then posting this thread. The cult is severely lacking manpower, and they don't have enough manpower to go after exes who have filed court papers against them, let alone go after an anon who is a 'non-threat' in comparison.

The worst case scenario is that OSA will read this, and your request for a chart will be denied.
  21. JustAnotherEx Member

They didn't try to sell you books???

That is bizarre and out of character for them..... unless the end is closer than I thought.

This will be interesting to watch!
  22. Anonymous Member

Yes it's perfectly likely that the person you gave your address to wouldn't have any idea what to do with it. But he in turn recorded that address. OSA (for what it's worth) does read these forums and they do have the address of the Toronto org. They will contact Toronto org to get your address. With that, they now have a name, address, and face for every post that you have ever made or ever will make here in these forums under your current sock name.

No, it's not the end of the world, but it's a stat point for them and this might be a good time to consider changing socks.

lrn2anon.
  23. masterbreti Member

also i also heard mario was doing stress tests at the convetition center. as per my "overhearing"

also i did meet another well known toronto org member, but alas i will not, then osa will most likely know it was me.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

ITT: doing it hilariously wrong
  25. TypingChimp Member

OP: It's okay because it's just a PO Box? Fuck. Have you ever watched "Pump Up the Volume"? Y'know, that 1990 Christian Slater flick where he was a pirate radio DJ? You remember when the popo were trying to capture "Happy Harry Hardon" because one of his listeners an hero'd? Do you remember what they did at his PO box to try to catch him? Most importantly, do you remember Samantha Mathis' tits? Fuck. I used to want to fucking BE Christian Slater.

^^^THIS!!!

JesusFacepalm.jpg
  26. masterbreti Member

never seen the film. also the po box is not even in my name.

also this is my first time. give me a break. i will get better as time goes by
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

Or continue entertaining the troops. Pretty much a win-win for us.
  28. Anonymous Member

28rcfeu.gif.jpg
  29. A.Non Hubbard Member

You have an answer for everything. You've certainly planned this one out well in advance. Good luck Scientology on trying to track down this mysterious, fabian figure of legend.
  30. Anonymous Member

hahaha good one!
  31. timthephoto Member

i was gonna comment but it's all been so well articulated above i won't say anything...

except: "OSA: enjoy your easy stat point, he/she probably won't be giving you any more!" :)
  32. Anonymous Member

This thread reminds me of a certain 'anon' who joined up on WWP a short while back, and who unwittingly doxed himself with similar stupidity to the cult within 24 hours of being active. The person had his first name in his WWP username, and that same username was used on every internet site he frequented. 30 seconds with google found his photograph, full name, address, age and his hobbies.

Now you wouldn't have made that same mistake would you masterbreti? Its a pretty unique username, but I take it the 53 google hits are nothing to do with you are they? Oh wait.... whoops. Already I've found your first name without clicking on any of the links, and I'm sure internet dectivery will dig up much more. But Scientology probably had all this info long before you posted this thread by googling your username long ago. Now you have given them your address.

People are too eager to dive in and share what they've done without thinking the overall consequences. But in this case, there is no damage done other than total and abject humiliation for the OP.

But there is little to fear being namefagged. The cult is weak, and they are running around like headless chickens.

TL;DR: LRN2ANON
  33. masterbreti Member

very interesint you brought that up. to be honest. yes i have used the same username before. but when i was much younger. the only one i still currently use is this one. but still, by law, they can't look through my files.cause they don't exist.

and to be honest, i really don't have anything against the church of scientology. i am more interested in serious reasearch of them, but provided this information to you all, because well, i wanted to.

i made some mistakes in not using certain steps to make myself more anon. but i am not worried. how many anons seriously get into that much trouble with co$
  34. Anonymous Member

Its all cool. You are in no danger, and nothing of any consequence will come of this - but it needed to be highlighted how a single mistake can expose you. I'm hoping that other anon's will read this and take notice, and take the relevant steps to make sure they don't make the same mistakes.

:)
  35. Re: toronto org report MUST READ!!

But did you file a KR on how sloppy the bookstore is kept?

Someone needs to be RPF'd for letting it get so messy.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. masterbreti Member

i mean half the books looked like some kid who just ate a bunch of french fires smeared his hands all over them. and the books were not shrinked wrapped for the most part. i was shocked at the org. neer mind how small they made it look
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Don't tell us, tell them.
  39. HellRazor Member

40. masterbreti Member

why, if they are reading this, it'll be fixed soon enough. after all, why would we help them

EDIT:

well i did try to post it on clambake but i have not gotten an acpettance e-mail since i singed up

and ex scientoloigst. i shoud