Customize

Toronto, ON - May 9th 2009

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Cynic, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynic Member

Toronto, ON - May 9th 2009

Lets get the ball rolling here guize.
  2. Junta Member

Re: Toronto, ON - May 9th 2009

Will be there.
  3. AnonRiver Member

came over from the Toronto forum to see what was going on here, had a feeling no one had started a thread, i was close to right lol, well i have put in for the day off work so now all i can do is wait and see what happens, fingers crossed that i get the day off and actually have the funds to get down there, the flyers are currently being printed up so if i can make it i wont be coming empty handed :)

here's hoping i can make it, and that we have a wicked turn out for it
  4. LordHuggy Member

Heya guys! Good luck to you all this month!
    River, I miss you too! <3
  5. Re: Toronto, ON - May 9th 2009

HUH
  6. DeathHamster Member

[STRIKE]I plan to be there, covering the org with Operation Wet Blanket.[/STRIKE]

A whole bunch of things that I was going to get done during the week have ganged up on me.

Too bad, I was hoping to provide local WiFi air superiority.
  7. Avery1 Member

Remember guys now that the weather is nice we will go through flyers like hotcakes. So bring as many as you can.
  8. AnonRiver Member

Hey Avery missed ya, good to hear from you...

I am Very VERY HAPPY to announce that I have the day off, WOOOHOOO!!!! Flyers are printed off and ready to go, and I get paid two days before so unless my pay totally sucks and i cant afford to come down I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **fingers crossed for me ppl** hope to see you all there
  9. Avery1 Member

Glad to hear it River. :D See you soonishly!
  10. AnonJilly Member

Hey guys! I'm actually alowed to come this time!! I'm so excited for my first raid!

Can someone give me a link to some good flyers, preferably one sided for me to print?

I'm so excited lol

:D:D:D
    :p:p:p
  11. HellRazor Member

12. AnonRiver Member

Glad to here your gonna make it out for this one Jilly, I wish I could say the same....

God damn bull crap, sometimes I hate having responsibilities and debt fuck, so because of a buddies birthday being the same day as the protest, having bills to pay, mothers day and any other god dam money stealing crap that i can't think of at this moment I am not going to be able to make it down for the protest AGAIN!!!!!! I am absolutly fumming at this, it's not bloody fair, all I want to do is scream hate at some ppl is that soo wrong, damn it damn it damn it.

anyways that was my long winded rant to inform you all that sadly and very angerly I wont be able to make it down for this one, this is what i get for being out of work for months, all the money i get now form working goes to getting my sorry ass out of debt.

damn how i hate leading a social life.

Raise hell guys, give them shit, have one wicked day
  13. Avery1 Member

Sorry to hear that River. Try not to rage too much.

I have 600 flyers ready. Also checked the forecast - looks like it might be a rain raid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.