Customize

Toronto, ON, Canada 4/20 Mini-Raid

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by David Ogilvy, Apr 13, 2008.

1. David Ogilvy Member

Toronto, ON, Canada 4/20 Mini-Raid

I suggested this on a whim after realizing that 4/20 fell on a weekend (Sunday) this year during Reconnect, and the couple of people within earshot were down with the idea, so I'm going to formally announce the intention to attempt something for it.

My top-of-the-head idea is something about medicinal marijuana to combat one of Scientology's main pillars: The war against pharmaceuticals. It could be done one of two ways: Either we disagree with them completely, lumping medicinal pot in with all of the other drugs out there, and generally argue for pharmaceutical tolerance, or make the distinction between pot and pills and see if we can't find some common ground with the scilons. I mean, if you don't like the artificial stuff, surely you can't be against the natural stuff too, right? ;)

Or we could just use it to attack the opinions of Scientologists about pharmaceutical/psychiatric industries. Or some other topic.

I digress. Numbers, ideas, anything that would make or break the raid, put it here.
  2. hh123 Member

Re: Toronto, ON, Canada 4/20 Mini-Raid

It would be cool but some of us might already have other plans for that day.

The day before though, as in Saturday the 19th, we're meeting in Yonge-Dundas Square at 1pm to hand out flyers again.
  3. Re: Toronto, ON, Canada 4/20 Mini-Raid

that might make us come off as stoners.
  4. Jeebus Member

I think even less people know about their anti-pharmaceutical stance then know about xenu and thetans
  5. qqqqq Member

I wouldn't do anything involving medical or non medical marijuana.
  6. Sweeney Member

I think this is a bad idea. Mention marijuana at all we start mixing messages. Stay on Target.