Customize

Toronto July 11th post raid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AnonJilly, Jul 12, 2009.

1. AnonJilly Member

Toronto July 11th post raid

What the hell guys! Please tell me someone showed up after I left? I know there was a storm, but it cleared. I got there around 11:30 and no one was there! And there was Scilon activity! I stayed in the coffee shop for an hour and no one showed! I did leave some flyers behind at least.

Come on guys! It turned into a beautiful day! I would have tried a solo raid, but I don't think I'd do the cause justice alone. I suck at talking to people and I had no music. I brought cookies guys, and sour gummi worms. You missed out!

We Toronto anons gotta represent! Can someone fill me in on what the hell happened?
  2. GTAnon Member

Re: Toronto July 11th post raid

I attended the raid after the thunderstorm at 2:30 PM until just after 4. I managed to get a Boxman costume and just stood across from the org with some protest signs. It was a quiet day, overall, but one interesting thing happened.

At the end of my demonstration, there was a fat cigar-smoking man watching me from across the street. The g/f and I walked south down the street (I took my costume off when I passed the org), into the PCV computer store and a nearby shoe store. Both times, the fat man stopped and watched us until we called him out on it.

Irritated, I asked him "Is there something I can do for you?"

*silence*

"May I ask why you are following me?"

*Repeated about 4 times, same non-response, etc

He didn't follow for long. Judging by his non-response this man was probably either a Scientologist or hired goon. This is a tactic that Scientologists (including those in Toronto) have employed to intimidate critics.

Photos at Flickr: GTA_Boxman's Photostream
  3. Anonymous Member

Good job intimidating the faggot in return.

[IMG]
  4. BlooAnon Member

"I prefer the personal touch you only get with hired goons." - Mr. Burns
  5. Forgott3nAnon Member

FailRaid makes Forgott3nAnon SadAnon.

Maybe a rain tent should be erected for storms.
  6. Re: Toronto July 11th post raid

It should also be noted there are a number of chemically or mentally unbalanced people I run into often when I'm in that area so he may not have been a hired goon.
  7. Nanerpuss Member

Hopefully my girlfriend and I will be there next time.
    We most likely will only attend international days though.
  8. Kadidlehopper Member