Customize

Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Kadidlehopper, Oct 25, 2009.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Re: Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

crap, didn't wait before creating the sign from a used old sign. I used Charged. Everything is in ALL CAPS. The other side of the sign could be used for something around being convicted.

What should the other side say? I was thinking something like "XENU LIVES! HAVE YOU HEARD FROM OR ABOUT HIM LATELY?" with Xenu.net, WhyWeProtest.net and WhyAreTheyDead.info. I will wait until a reply comes. I don't have much time. need to get this done before that other family member gets home as the sign must be hidden from view (he hates people who protest anything due to his lack of knowledge, in law).
  2. AnonVV Member

I can only bring 30 flyers with me. That means I will bring 2 rolls of duct tape, a permanent marker, a camera, and 30 flyers
  3. DeathHamster Member

Re: Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 31

I'll be there, with cape (no, not a swing coat). I can't stay too long, have to pick some things up and return to Planet X.
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Linked the protest under Events on both Kijiji.ca and Craigslist.ca.

So people searching it up or plainly browsing the event sections will spot, hopefully attend and effectively boost the attendees arriving.
  5. humphrey Member

Godspeed
  6. Kadidlehopper Member

WELL FOLKS TODAYS THE BIG DAY! we all know where we are meeting up, by the park. (map listed on earlier page) HOPEFULY i can find a outlet and i can plug some music in.

cant wait to see you all there!

GodSpeed.
  7. AnonVV Member

Will be heading to Theatrics Plus before-hand. Ill see you guys at the park
  8. humphrey Member

I'm there! Well I'm at a net cafe. I'm early. I'll be at the park on the north side of Isabella in half an hour and if I don't see anyone til past eleven I'll mosey on up to the church. (Oh there's a park on the south side as well. Not knowing which one is traditional I'll just rotate between the two and stay close to Isabella) The nearest costume place is closed still so I might be unmasked. But I have these tiny shades.

That oughta fool em. They so DUMB
  9. HellRazor Member

10. AnonVV Member

I'm at the park
  11. Anon1720 Member

Have a great protest Anons. Looking forward to pics and vid.
  12. TorontosRoot Member

I am sooo late, please, somebody be there when I arrive!!

I feel sooo stupid right now, being lazy NOT to bring any signs/mask with me during the business I had to do. Now I am free, PLEASE be there.
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Epic fail! I missed it. Nobody is here. Ugh!

Wish I didn't have anything to do today, I feel like shit for not being able to show up. I shall go solo until somebody shows if they are in the area or take ma chances.

Wish me luck, current time is 6:39pm, I am @ 696 yonge st raiding by myself.
  14. DeathHamster Member

15. AuntAnonymous Member

Nice job Toronto.
    Didn't take them long to close the curtains eh?
    And the place looks dead, dead, dead.
  16. TorontosRoot Member

Took 4-5 pictures, no video taken due to many not wanting to be on video. I respected them all.

I made an ending video from the room telling exactly what went down, will be linked momentarily once edited, saved, uploaded.

I did meet a truth seeker who worked at the Org, obviously she was brainwashed saying there was allot of good stuff there, so I didn't waste my time arguing and let her be on her way. I assumed she was an Ex-Scientologist as I asked, but she told me that she wasn't.

The next scheduled protest, if you see this guy talking about mudkipz, he is a fan of anonymous, a channer and a major critic of the cult. He was of no harm. I enjoyed his presence.

Lots gave me the thumbs up during the one-halloween-stand late raid. I even got a xenu mask (plain alien mask, green eye lenses) that now has XENU LIVES on it. Thank god for dry erase markers as anything can be written/removed from it with the swipe of a finger.

During the middle, a few took pictures of me, the signs. That is all.

I couldn't stay long, had to get back home as I have other business to tend to, such as saving the High on Speed edition of Sunday's raid.

Cheers to all anons including myself for also having balls of steel at the after hours solo raid.
  17. Anonymous Member

nice job guys
  18. Kadidlehopper Member

no i do not think it was a nice job, we had no more then 4 people at one time out of the origonal 12 that said they were coming... I think it was rather a Fail.
  19. Kadidlehopper Member

LOL he came up and asked me about mudkipz too XD
  20. Anonymous Member

What happened? Raid report?
  21. Anonymous Member

12:25PM <john> did u watch the itamar arel video about deep machine learning?
    <roy> hi
    12:26PM <john> remember we discussed it re: numenta's HTM
    <roy> how are you
    <roy> i'm fine
    <roy> i protested scientology on halloween day
    <roy> we told thousands of people about them and gave out hundreds of fliers
    <roy> it was really good
    <roy> i hate them
    <roy> they're monsters
    12:29PM <henry> john: no but i might later
    <roy> hmm
    <roy> too bad i didn't have critterding fliers
    <roy> maybe i can get a link to critterding on the scientology ones
    <roy> the funniest thing was when i'd offer someone a flier and go, 'criminal mind-control cult?' like it was a question
    <roy> and they would say, 'no thank you'
    [12:31pm][roy(+eiw)] [#critterding(+c)] [Act: 10,8,7,6,3,2,1,12]
  22. Anonymous Member

I was referring to the Anons who went, not the ones who didn't

again, nice job guys :)