Customize

Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Kadidlehopper, Oct 25, 2009.

1. humphrey Member

Re: Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

I'm in the city that day. What time?

note have not read thread >_>
  2. TorontosRoot Member

11am - Latest time allowed

PS. It's better to read the thread, ignore the trolling, you'll find out what's planned.
  3. humphrey Member

I know that park. A cultist photographed me last time I was there after the park bench dropped my beer on the ground. God dammit all.

Thanks for info on where to get a mask. Again I wanna try to make this. Hearing the Toronto cell is in a bad way makes me wish I hadn't left the city :( OH WELL FOR NOW

:)
  4. humphrey Member

ty. That is -early- but maybe I can do it up still. Leaves time for other srs bsns as well.
  5. humphrey Member

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2538050]Hollywood Stress Test on Vimeo[/ame] leavin here this just
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Well, you don't have to show up at 11am, it could be like 12/1/2 since most show up at random. I was late yesterday.
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Even though it was last year, I laughed my ass right off at the Near The End moment.
  8. Kadidlehopper Member

so i shall put you down as a maybe.
  9. Fair Game Member

I'll be able to let you know tomorrow if I can make it. So far it looks good, almost 100%
  10. Fair Game Member

Just out of curiosity, how come so few are interested? On yputube there's videos of Toronto's cell that looks like lots of members.........
  11. Kadidlehopper Member

lack of intrest i geuss,
  12. Anon1720 Member

Can one of you please confirm that you will be bringing a sign that says the cult was convicted of fraud in France? This is just too much win and should be on signs everywhere.
  13. Anonymous Member

It's the fear of being doxed while two leaderfags fight for the most internet friends.
  14. Fair Game Member

Not sure I get the relevance of that response.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Fair Game Member

Thats some serious drama.
  17. TorontosRoot Member

I do not think we will get doxed as ours is hidden or inaccurate, false.
  18. TorontosRoot Member

I could easily do that before the protest :D All I need is another discarded box flap and I am ALL SET TO PARTY!!! (as long as my permanent marker doesn't dry up on me)
  19. Kadidlehopper Member

does anyone know if theres a outlet around there anywhere? cause I couldnt burn a CD so I figure if someone (Prolly me) brings a small table and a extension cord we I can hook my laptop up to some speakers and do a little DJing XD.
  20. Anonymous Member

There are several outlets inside the Org.
  21. TorontosRoot Member

I don't think anybody is going to be using outlets in the Org. Scilons will most certainly NOT allow us to use it.
  22. Kadidlehopper Member

Dey see me trollin....

23. Kadidlehopper Member

If ANYONE who is going could print off some flyers for Saturday that would be AMAZING. Im gonna try to but I dont think ill be able to unless i can find some paper.....

well probably need about 200 sheets

50 of each type.

these ones really sellout well:
    CashMoney.jpg picture by ChanologyProject - Photobucket

4dKnowledgeisFree.gif picture by ChanologyProject - Photobucket

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/ChanologyProject/anon-card.gif

heres a bunch of others:
    http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/ChanologyProject/?start=0
  24. HellRazor Member

Read this. Comments open.
  25. Fair Game Member

well I'm a bit of a dumb ass. I went downtown today and got my mask, and before leaving I printed off some of those flyers with the intention of hitting a printers while down there. But of course I forget them at home, so I'll have to find a printers in the morning before meeting up. Unless I get off my ass today and go find one, but I'm feeling lazy and that probably won't happen.

I thought it was kind of weird the types of people who were hanging out inside the store. When I got there, there were three people just sort of lurking there, not actually looking at anything or buying anything. Not sure if they were scifags though.
  26. Fair Game Member

Ok dilemma time. I'm totally into going tomorrow, but I'm on probation, and after talking to my PO to make sure I wouldn't be violating my probation order, he advised me not to go. The problem is that if one of the scifags even accuses me of disturbing the peace, I could get arrested for breach of probation. Which would totally suck.

So now I'm sort of on the fence about going or not. And probably won't be able to make up my mind until the last minute.
  27. Anonymous Member

hey bud stay cool, there'll be other days for protesting

don't give the cult an opportunity for even a little bit of win
  28. Fair Game Member

yeah, and with their reputation of false accusations, sheesh
  29. humphrey Member

Put me down as a certainly. I am pulling out the stops to attend.

If someone, anyone, could bring a permanent marker, I forgot to score one today -- but do have cardboard. :D

ty
  30. HellRazor Member

1. Bring flyers to raid
    2. Give flyers to Anons
    3. Leave area immediately
    4. ????
    5. Profit
  31. Fair Game Member

I can probably do that.
  32. Anonymous Member

I do hope you Cananons aren't as retarded at protesting as our rather failtard Vegas cousins ;)
  33. AnonVV Member

I will most likely be there. Either as an observer or possibly a protester. Anything you guys need me to bring?
  34. Kadidlehopper Member

DUCK TAPE, if anything we will prolly need tape the most, if i can think of anything else then I will inform you all. and a camera.
  35. humphrey Member

What he said. And a permanent marker, please, or my sign shall read, "Blank"

Note it's not a very good sign. A good sign would be a good substitute for a permanent marker. But I am not picky. Even if you bring nothing ilu anyway
  36. AnonVV Member

Very well, I shall bring rolls of duct tape, a permanent marker, and a camera

btw, we are refering to 696 young?
  37. Kadidlehopper Member

yes. and what kind of camera is it?
  38. Kadidlehopper Member

and if your bringing flyers bring ALOT IE 400 or so cause there is a lot of use going
  39. TorontosRoot Member

I have a sign made that I forgot to bring to some protests, so I will bring that instead of that box. Hellraiser knows which one it is, u know, the yellow caution tape, bent broom, etc.

Hmm, I will bring the box part, throw it out afterwards or just leave it in front of the org. The sign is rewritable (paper covers the original writing, which is very dumb writing).

I could do some last-minute scavenging for a box flap or something to add "SCIENTOLOGY WAS CHARGED FOR FRAUD IN FRANCE" OR "SCIENTOLOGY: FRANCE CHARGED THEM FOR FRAUD".

Whichever is better.

Go for "Scientology convicted of fraud in France". Should probably stress the "convicted" part.