Customize

Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Kadidlehopper, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Kadidlehopper Member

October 31 Toronto raid! (7 Definites 2 maybes! lets keeper comin folks!)

So Me and TorontosRoot just finished doing a raid today (He will post pictures later hopefully and some or all of the 45 minutes footage) and we were thinking...

How about a halloween raid? seeing that halloween is on a Saturday, it shouldn't be to hard to get out to it.
    I was thinking maybe start at 11-noonish and we can go as late as we feel is acceptable.

I plan on bringing some music and such, and maybe someone could get some candy to give out too? just to be in that Halloween spirit.

Bonus points if you wear a costume?

it was only me and Roots at the one today but Im hoping we can get a bigger turn out of at least 5 or 6 on halloween.

Please post and give us a idea of how many people might show up.

The List so far:
    Kadidlehopper -Definitely
    *Guest 1 -Definitely
    *Guest 2 -Definitely
    *Guest 3 -Definitely
    *Guest 4 -Definitely
    TorontosRoot -Definitely
    Avery1 -Maybe
    Fair Game -Maybe
    Humphrey -Definitely
    AnonVV -Most likely
    DeathHamster-Definitely

Tell your freinds folks the more we can get, the more effective we are!
  2. Avery1 Member

Re: Toronto Halloween Protest Oct 09

I might be up for that if we can get a turnout.
  3. Kadidlehopper Member

that would make it three people, Me, You, and TorontosRoots. I wanna atleast try and get 6-7 people, Music will be brought.
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Definitely needs a protest. I will bring the more durable sign this time.
  5. TorontosRoot Member

See if you can get the rest of the legion of toronto to take part.:D
  6. Fair Game Member

I'm somewhat interested. I haven't done one yet, total noob. What's entailed/necessary? I don't have a Guy Fawkes mask either. Where can I get one?
  7. Anonymous Member

As an avid marcab, I wanted to raid when I was in toronto. But you guys were unavailable to be reached. :( Oh well, I annoyed the scilons over by the TIFF setup, by calling them nigger faggots repeatedly. Is that bad?

Point is, toronto really needs to step it up, there is too goddamn many scilons out there trying to fuck up an otherwise incredible town.
  8. TorontosRoot Member

Where to get masks

Masks can be obtained from amazon.ca, ebay.ca.

Theatrics Plus is one block south, at 660 Yonge St and on the same side as the Org. Cost is $11 after tax.

Laughing Stuff is located north of College station, at 514 Yonge St. Cost is $10 after tax.

Refer to google, yahoo, mapquest or your most-used map website/application for directions.

Screenshots provided will help with spotting the store's banner. I had a hard enough time finding both stores the first time I obtained a mask.

The second store was harder to find, as it is further south on yonge.

Theatrics Plus
    theatricsplus.png

Laughing Stuff
    laughingstuff.png
  9. Anonymous Member

If you look closely, you can see why Toronto was the first cell to fail.
  10. TorontosRoot Member

At least I showed up with the other brave soul. Toronto's cell can be repaired.
  11. Anonymous Member

needs moar effort
  12. Fair Game Member

Thanks for the info on where to get a mask. What is the typical way of getting it started? Do we meet ahead of time? Or just show up when we can?

I still don't know if I can make on Halloween, but I'll make much effort.
  13. HellRazor Member

Being the Halloween season, most costume shops will sell Guy Fawkes masks.
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Traditionally, we meet prior in the park at mark A or just show up at mark B.
    screenshotbo.png

The easiest way to spot protesters (in my opinion) is to look for anybody wearing a guy fawkes (traditional) or any type of mask with a sign in large dark bold lettering eg. black on white or white on black. Colored signs are an eye catcher, but need to be able to be seen from 1 block away or at least 250-500 meters from protest point.
  15. TorontosRoot Member

When obtaining your first mask, be cautious as scilons/scifags (OSA spies, thugs, etc./Scientologists) will ask you stuff. Browse around the store (either of the two, whichever one you choose) and look around at the different masks.

When getting the guy fawkes, the cashier will put it inside a grey plastic bag (or you can supply your own, black being recommended) as to avoid scilons. Do not mention scientology or anonymous, that could put you at potential risk of being followed. I did not mention either one for my own personal safety.
  16. Fair Game Member

Some friends of mine went to the Toronto office a couple months ago to hear the spiel and what not. They were all smart enough to not buy into their bullshit. But I was thinking of going myself to get the spiel they peddle on tape, because thats one thing about them I haven't been able to find yet. Unless someone can direct me to one. Thought it might be interesting.
  17. Fair Game Member

Oh yeah, and thanks for the info.
  18. TorontosRoot Member

No problem
  19. Anonymous Member

May I suggest getting some Ex-Scientologists into the protest?

The public needs to know their personal experiences and why they left the Org.
  20. Kadidlehopper Member

Lets Try and keep this thread limited to who will or may attend please.
    Questions can be asked through PMs

Although masks of the Guy Fawkes variaty are prefered, there not entirely nessasary, a Scarf and sunglasses work just as well.

I actualy went and made my own mask, but I probably will go out and get a Guy Fawkes one soon.

photoon20091025at2012.jpg

Hopefully we can acomplish that now that Torontosroot has a partner in crime XD
  21. TorontosRoot Member

Good call.

Contacting toronto anonymous is recommended, got to get the legion active once again.
  22. Anonymous Member

Prepare for "I'M NOT GOING IF X IS GOING, BAWWW" or "I'M NOT GOING UNLESS Y IS GOING, BAWWW".

The saddest cluster of friendless people and social rejects to ever gather by a Scientology org that weren't Scientologists.
  23. TorontosRoot Member

Been there much? We aren't rejects sir.
  24. Kadidlehopper Member

now now folks lets keep this professional, were all on the same side here. If you MUST scruffle please do it in PMs as to not spamup the board.
  25. Anonymous Member

Then you must be new.
  26. Avery1 Member

If all you have to contribute is being a raging asshole, then... please continue cuz at least it means there's activity in a Toronto thread.
  27. Kadidlehopper Member

Like I said before, lets keep the Trolling at a PM level. Were all on the same side here No need to sling mud at each other.
    whomever you are you should know better then this, This will accomplish nothing

Lose.gif
  28. TorontosRoot Member

That account isn't a mod, but was created to post without showing your registered username.
  29. Anonymous Member

Nice to see someone who has no idea how this forum works telling us how to use this forum.
  30. TorontosRoot Member

Please keep the trolling to a minimum.
  31. Anonymous Member

Keeping it to a minimum is highly recommended.

Phrasing everybody that toronto is active once again..
  32. Kadidlehopper Member

I may be new to this forum, but im not new to forums all together. Its unessesary critisism to a brother board, like i said before, were all on the same team here. critisism isnt needed.

I personaly dont see the good of being able to post anonymously is in the first place. as seen it can be abused, and people should have the balls to stand up behind what they say in the first place.

your still anonymous with your regular account, the only perk of being able to post anonumously is you dont have to stick your neck out with that account.
  33. Avery1 Member

LoL

Good jorb answering your own query. Let anons be anon if they want. That way people judge the content of what is said instead of who is saying it.
  34. Kadidlehopper Member

yea but in a case were they're using it just to troll people it serves no real good.
  35. TorontosRoot Member

I pay no attention to the trolling.

I wonder if he/she will show up for this coming protest...
  36. TorontosRoot Member

Some just don't got the balls lol
  37. TorontosRoot Member

If I can effortlessly solo, then all of us can effortlessly group up and make a difference like two did yesterday...
  38. Kadidlehopper Member

AMEN TO THAT
  39. Fair Game Member

What's the dress code for these things anyways?
  40. TorontosRoot Member

No dress code for protests or flash raids, come as you are is preferred.

Since it's going to be Halloween, the optional thing is a costume. Value Village has some pretty cheap ones for all ages, but just about any costume store will be fine.

I will show up in a cape (hope it wasn't donated out) IF it's not damaged, with traditional guy fawkes mask, same coat like the last raid, to avoid being followed in my regular coat.