Customize

Toronto Halloween 2010 Raid?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AnonJilly, Sep 29, 2010.

1. AnonJilly Member

Toronto Halloween 2010 Raid?

I'm just getting the ball rolling...

Ideas? Plans?

I've been away for a LONG time so I know I'm in no place to act like I have a say in anything going on here, but I'm just putting it forward.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Toronto Halloween 2010 Raid?

If you all went in Ron Hubbard masks that would be pretty awesome!
  3. TorontosRoot Member

I'm all for it!

I have the blank xenu mask, all in white.
  4. Anonymous Member

All dressed as ghosts to represent all the dead victims of Scientology?
  5. Anonymous Member

Whoever shows up has a say.
  6. AnonJilly Member

We should bring lots of candy, and we should all dance to the Monster Mash! Let's make it a Halloween protest party!
  7. TorontosRoot Member

if I don't have candy, I have a mask and a camera to capture the moments, lulz and celebration.
  8. AnonJilly Member

I'm planing on dressing up as an alien with a sign that says "Ask Me About Xenu!" Whucha think?
  9. JaggedAnon Member

Sounds good, go on and do it! :D
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Chanology Toronto 2.5 - The Game - Halloween Raid planning Megathread

Now there's a local megathread for us to brainstorm for each halloween on the local forums. Feel free to join in the case WWP is ever down.

PS. I'm lacking a costume due to no funds to get any, so a dark coat and a mask will be suited, pending it's not TOO warm on halloween. I am looking forward to capturing the lulz and the laughs, the enturbulating.
  11. Re: Toronto Halloween 2010 Raid?

Are there any raids planned for the GTA or Toronto anytime soon. I would really like to participate in one. If you have any info email me or PM me or post.
  12. DeathHamster Member

It looks like the large advertising display sign on the South wall of the org is completely out of commission. The sign isn't owned by the org, they just rent space to an advertising company. Still, if they give up on fixing it, that's a lost revenue stream for the org.
  13. Anonymous Member

Anyone hear anything about their "Annual Drug-Free Marshals 'Say No to Drugs, Say Yes to Life' Christmas Festival"?
  14. TorontosRoot Member

LOLZY, this is some excellent self-destruction for the sign, or the computer it was hooked up to got shut off by mistake. I remember last month it was stuck with a windows 98-style BSOD, I think they shut it off.
  15. TorontosRoot Member

haven't heard of it yet, but most likely it will be scheduled again. but this time, we need to dress overdone-accordingly for the weather, enough that when standing, we don't freeze our butts off.
  16. Anonymous Member

Has it been out of commission for a month? It would be VERY interesting to keep track of how long it is down.
  17. Anonymous Member

indeed it would.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. DeathHamster Member

20. TorontosRoot Member

OMG! 5 days until the 31st.... I'll be thrilled to enjoy this one once I return from mexico on the 30th. I wonder how many will likely want to stick around besides us? :D (most will have masks besides makeup)
  21. Anonymous Member

Burp.
  22. Anonymous Member

Anybody coming out soon? :D

Teh cult needs a spook!
  23. Ms Sisyphus Member

Did this happen? I'm new to Toronto and been wondering if it's still active over here. I am sure if there was a Halloween event it was win. :)
  24. Anonymous Member

Not quite sure what went down as there usually is a post game thread, we're still active, it's just sketchy.
  25. Anon547 Member

So did this already happen?
  26. Anonymous Member

No, this did not happen. Fail. Toronto has it's own wiki - http://www.anonymoustoronto.ca/ There is also a decentralized, Toronto-specific message board somewhere.
  27. Anonymous Member

http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-books-Scientology-W0QQAdIdZ245447069
  28. TorontosRoot Member

And that board is linked in my sig.

Very strange, my sig was wiped clean. Better re-add it. There it is: Chanology Toronto 2.5 - The Game - Home
  29. jamezskill Member

I just started reading this thread and live near toronto myself, I was wondering if maybe we could do some type of 2011 halloween raid not only in toronto but all around the toronto area. I am new hear and really would like to do a raid so let me know :). Also I would like too know were I could buy a mask in or near toronto? thanks let me know
  30. DeathHamster Member

Keep checking under Events / Planning for future Toronto events.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/planning.283/

There's a store a few doors South of the Org that sells masks.
  31. jamezskill Member

Nice thanks man
  32. Anonymous Member

HALLOWEEN is nearing... let's say we kick this off!
  33. Anonymous Member

Start a new thread bro. Also, David Love will be in town this month so plan with him in mind.
  34. TorontosRoot Member

35. Intelligence Member

I WILL be flying into Toronto Billy Bishop Airport on November 19th - early morning??

Is there a protest on that date?:):):)

36. TorontosRoot Member

Hmm, I will relay that to the planning forums and see. I can attend if the main durhamanon can't.