Customize

Toronto Dec 2012?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

It is also possible that they know all about their Scilon connections and don't care.
  2. Anonymous Member

And what about their new morg in Cambridge, Ontario...

Info / pic for Cambridge org:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/marketinsite/3726886494/
    1305 Bishop Street North, Cambridge
    Church of Scientology is acquiring the Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan building in Cambridge for $3.75 million or $110.85 psf.

Building permit, recently issued (fall 2012):
    http://www.cambridge.ca/economic_development/building_activity

Church of Scientology
    1305 Bishop St.
    3,142 sq. m. (33,820 sq. ft.) renovation to existing building for Church of Scientology
    $1,600,000
  3. TorontosRoot Member

We need to harpoon the people and tell them that a criminal cult is/has purchas(ed)ing the property. Or what can we do?

Damn mOrgs.
  4. Anonymous Member

So, send in the Femanons. Pedobear isn't a girl.
  5. anon walker Moderator

6. DeathHamster Member

I think even Dirty Dan would be insulted to be mistaken for Peter Ramsey.
  7. Anonymous Member

http://www.snapdowntowntoronto.com/?option=com_sngevents&id[]=477789

Some pictures of the event. Shirley Hall, Earl Smith, and Tim Bewcyk (as the Gingerbread Man) are in the photos. Don't recognize any of the other people.

Too bad one couldn't just have a "Cult-Free Marshals" event that would mimic everything that the Scilons do including having kids take the "Cult-Free Pledge". LOL! If you could hold it right across the street from them it would be even better.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. TorontosRoot Member

That idea is GOLD!
  9. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. HellRazor Member

Typo: "I pledge to stay and school and learn the things that I need to know"

/r/ correction and PDF version. Also, picture file of Knights of Xenu logo lol!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

^^^ WARNING: MOST LIKELY SCILON LINK ABOVE
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TorontosRoot Member

/r/ grab pictures off scilon link and drop 'em here via yfrog direct embedding?
  14. Anonymous Member

No Cult-Free Marshals event would be complete without the pledge on a poster board for people to sign their names on after they take the pledge.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

16. TorontosRoot Member

Now that needs to be anon next time!
  17. Anonymous Member

Miss Canada Int'l 2009: Catherine Thomas
    Guess the 2012 model wasn't available.
  18. TorontosRoot Member

Dammit. Scientology is so late with their new models.
  19. Anonymous Member

Don't forget to give them their badge after they take the pledge.

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. DeathHamster Member

http://www.torontostandard.com/the-sprawl/church-of-scientology-to-renovate-its-building-on-yonge
    http://yongestreetmedia.com/devnews/scientologyonyonge01162013.aspx
    Meh, rezoning applications are just wog rules.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. DeathHamster Member

The org is definitely on UGLY STREET now!

Tor010_zps1de1bb58.jpg

Tor011_zps95700c70.jpg

Tor014_zps8fd47a41.jpg

There were some people at the side door loading banker boxes of stuff onto a truck. It looks like they've got a long ways to go. Those rooms on the North side that were stacked high with paper are still stacked high.

All the air-conditioners are still in the windows. One way or another, they won't be needed any more, but you'd think they'd tell staffers to take any working ones home.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

The COS in Canada appears to be going down, down, down. We've been trying to find Canada
    OSA Director, Yvette Shank for a few months now without success? Even a Toronto Globe and Mail
    investigative reporter could not find her when he CALLED the ORG directly. And we have not seen
    OSA Montreal Director, Jean Lavieres for quite some time?

The last known whereabouts of Shank, was at NN TR just before it closed.

DM must be PISSED at their performance stats; especially with multi-millions
    of annual income now GONE because of NN TR being shut down:)

RPF perhaps???

The last Canada Canada COS President (now Shank), was sent to the RPF in Australia for messing up:

http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.com/index.php/Toronto_Organization

• Like Like x 2
  25. DeathHamster Member

That's incorrect. Butnor was never the president.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

Ok, thanks - - someone needs to edit/correct Website.

AWESOME Pics DeathHamster! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

I hope they're going down in Canada, but I worry because of their plans and purchased building in Cambridge, also their temp location near Mono - where they have kids who should be in school.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, I wish that I could say that they're going down, but damn there's a lot of money in play in the last few years. More than they should have been able to suck out of their Canadian members by a long shot.
  29. Anonymous Member

As of March 2013; Shank the Crank could be seen at the Vancouver Org delivering some typical, "Hey! We Scientologists are spiritual and religious just like you Baha'i people.", speech. Check it out. Looks like the Feds and the Province of BC kicked in some money for this. Don't mind the Baha'i stuff but this Scientology fraud has got to go!

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs174/1102000932692/archive/1112810516204.html

Maybe they only bring her out of her coffin for occasions such as this and then return her when she has done her job.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

Yvette Shank.jpg

Facelift? The Planet Of The Apes Look Is Fading...
    • Like Like x 3
  31. DeathHamster Member

Bump for the 25th Annual Drug Free Marshals event.

By the way, Google's news feed regurgitated an old story:
    http://torontoist.com/2008/03/phototo_happy_b/?eo_month=2013-12

Unless I was there out of shot, I've seen this guy before. I think he claimed to be Not a Scientologist at the time.
    2008_03_17scientologyprotest_4.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

33. RightOn Member

I don't like using the "c" word too often
    except for Nancy Cuntwright and this despicable poor excuse for a human being
    I hates her
    • Like Like x 3
  34. TorontosRoot Member

Ohh, what date and time? We anons need to do something fun at dundas square (on the sidewalk, not on the square because of dumbfuck security owning the entire square), just to show the public how those mo-fos are brainwashing people. Probably gonna see allot of depressed sad brainwashed children too.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

so why isn't the city ordering the COS to move on their boarded up eye sore of an org?
    or are they?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 6
  37. TorontosRoot Member

Time to educate them. Blasted cult and their highly dangerous misleading misinformative front group! >:O
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  39. TorontosRoot Member

Left a few comments... They aren't showing up? :S hope the mods aren't "in". Also noticed the comments can be voted up... Let's do that so they cannot vote it down again. :D
    • Like Like x 4
  40. DeathHamster Member

They seem to be there now. ("Operation Snow Shite"? :cool:)
    • Like Like x 1