Customize

Toronto Christmas Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by FurbyAnon, Nov 17, 2009.

1. FurbyAnon Member

Toronto Christmas Protest

I just joined the Anonymous network and I'm really impressed with all the stuff you guys have done to protest the insanity that is Scientology. I'm currently in Thunder Bay for college, but I will be going back to Toronto for Winter Break and would love to organize a protest at the CoS down there. Any time between the 18th of December and the 2nd of January is fine, but the closer to Christmas, the better.
  2. Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

Hey,

Just want to say hi to the Toronto anons. You've probably seen me walking near the org if you've been doing this since last year. I was wearing the Sea Org black & whites, and I probably avoided eye contact way back when...

Never thought I'd be here in less then a year!

-WMWT
  3. TorontosRoot Member

Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

YES! I will be thrilled to protest again, but we need MOAR attendees. Masks needed, signs made with thick, bold words, not thin. People need to see them from 1 block away minimum.
  4. Anon1720 Member

Wait, are you saying that you are Ex-SO and now you're out? Troll or truth?
  5. Anon1720 Member

^^OK, nevermind. Read your other post.
  6. Avery1 Member

Are you serious?!? You're a blown sea orger???

Sorry this sounds a bit dubious... but hey congrats if it's true. Are you okay? How's life on the outside?
  7. humphrey Member

[IMG]
  8. Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

Yes, I am a former Sea Org member in the Toronto area...

While I can't really prove it to you online, you will be able to meet me outside the country style some day soon.

I guess the best proof will be the looks on their faces when they see me amongst you guys. Then you'll know.

-WMWT
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Will be nice to meet you
  10. Nanerpuss Member

great ill have to meet the both of you (could be a trap im wearing my gfm just in case)
    we should decide on a date soon, I need at least a weeks notice.
  11. humphrey Member

bump
  12. Shellback Member

My word!

What can I say! Congratulations on joining the ranks of the TRULY free!
  13. _You_ Member

A lot of the replies to this thread make Anonymous look like more of a cult than Scientology.
  14. _You_ Member

Welcome. I'm glad you found your way out. Check out the ESMB (ex-scientology message board). People on here will be rude but we don't mean it. I personally want to tell you that emotionally there are a lot of us who want to help if you have suffered under scientology, and you only need to reach out.
  15. Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

I still have to think about how I want to protest - There is a religion amongst all the other bullshit, and that needs to be respected, if for nothing else, then out of respect for freedom of belief itself.

It really is the management that is causing all the trouble, anyway.

I will show up to meet some of you though, but I am still looking for a way to target management without offending the public... The public scientologist is not responsible for all this commotion, you know. They need to know the bad side of management, they don't need to be offended.

-WMWT
  16. _You_ Member

That doesn't even make sense. Think twice post once.
  17. Disinfected Member

Hey. While, as an ex-Scientologist, I appreciate your rationale, you should be aware, if you are not already, that that viewpoint is more suited to ESMB than WWP. Govern yourself accordingly.

On WWP, I would say the spectrum runs from your viewpoint to the idea that all Scientologists are brainwashed scum that, by their continuing support of the organization, knowingly or negligently contribute to the existence of an evil entity that abuses people with impunity. Your viewpoint being the extreme "left" and the "right" view dominating here. I cannot say I totally disagree with them. All the abuses of Scientology are facilitated by Scientologists. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." How culpable are those "good men"? I do not have an answer to that.
  18. _You_ Member

Then say just that.

Who Is David Miscavige?
  19. Noclaf Member

Grats on getting out of the sea org!
  20. Nanerpuss Member

when are we gonna do this shit
  21. Kadidlehopper Member

Hows bout we do this thing on the 20th of December? Its on a sunday.

:EDIT: MY BAD, ment to say the 20th, 26th is when Im leaving for North bay.
  22. TorontosRoot Member

I like that date :) Boxxy day! lol
  23. humphrey Member

There's no-one to give me money for Christmas, but I think I can come anyway. I think protesting is pretty cool and doesnt afraid of anyth
  24. Kadidlehopper Member

So the 20th sound good for you guys?

Ill burn a CD with some christmas tunes and such and THIS TIME Ill bring some batteries for the Boombox, unlless someone else had one they wanted to bring.

(Which would be awesome!)
  25. star eht Member

get jingle bells from Basshunter
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGquX-SQtZA"]YouTube- Basshunter - Jingle Bells[/ame]

and Carol of the bells by Celtic Woman
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKrx-4Awe70"]YouTube- Celtic Woman-Carol Of The Bells[/ame]
    (video is with lyrics
  26. Kadidlehopper Member

If anyone wants to send me music suggestions, please send them to this email adress:

skyemootskie@hotmail.com

Songs must be CLEAN (IE no swearing, vulgarities, sexual referances) and preferabley X-mas Themed.

Actual song files would make my life alot easier.

(PS, dont bother adding this email to get ahold of me, its a dumby account.)
  27. _You_ Member

28. _You_ Member

29. TorontosRoot Member

Why post twice?
  30. TorontosRoot Member

BUMP! need to know who's gonna be attending, needs 2b confirmed be4hand
  31. _You_ Member

I know TorontosRoot will NOT be attending.
  32. _You_ Member

I think he will
  33. TorontosRoot Member

Will you?
  34. Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

13 Apr 2009 - I leave the Sea Org
    20 Dec 2009 - I come back... sort of :D

See you there.

-WMWT
  35. Re: Toronto Christmas Protest

By the end, you'll all think I'm OSA...

but you'll still love me.

-WMWT
  36. _You_ Member

^Best of luck.
  37. Kadidlehopper Member

I sure wish OP would Post whos gonna be there and whos not, and that he would post the date its gonna be on (the 20th) in the origonal post.
  38. Kadidlehopper Member

39. HellRazor Member

40. xenubarb Member

Exposing the true nature of the organization can only help the publics who are trapped inside the lie. I don't agree that it's any kind of "religion." They worship nothing but money, and the sooner the publics become aware of that, the better off they'll be.

Do the publics a favor. They're the cash cows that are being relieved of their assets. So what if they get their ickle feelings hurt a little in the process. Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.