Customize

Toronto and the GTA: Official May 2010 Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, May 4, 2010.

1. noscientology Member

Re: Toronto and the GTA: Official May 2010 Planning Thread

ya il make a face-book group sounds good but what should be the name :confused:
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Suggestion: Get the "Cult of $cientology" out of Toronto

Quotes not required.
  3. Anonymous Member

How about "Get Scientology out of Toronto"?
  4. Myfeeteatpie Member

Toronto $cienyology protest group
  5. Re: Toronto and the GTA: Official May 2010 Planning Thread

until rootbrian showed up we could protest there. See the root is an embarrassment that is why most of us stop from rAIDing. Not this pass spring but last spring I stopped when he made an a stupid comment about seeing the Org burn down. And because of other retarded comments and his height it led most of us to ask him just how old he is. He is mildly autistic and does not follow the rules and crosses the street on the Org side to run around with his video camera. He chased all us experienced protesters away. We knew the rules and followed them. Rootbrian haz also been harrassed on YT because he got on the bad side of some trolls. Look him up on ED. Now picking on someone who is mildly autistic is just playing into his victim mentality. This is not a personal attack but the truth why ppls in T.O., the olde fags left. We even had ex-$cifag$ but they were embarrassed by him too. He wonders why ppl do not want to come out anymoar, well here is the cold hard truth. And this sucks because I could hand out about 500+ flyers on my own in three hours +, this was something I was good at and I miss it. And I am sure those others, liek the girl with the yummy caek miss it when she could come out and few others. Rootbrian killed the party for the rest of us with his asshat behaviour. Even on the net those who feel intially sorry for him end up not supporting him because he just does not know how to behave.....example *stomps on ball sack.....time and a place for everything but the ghey misses social and verb clues and drives ppl away!
  6. DeathHamster Member

Using the C-bomb is losing the game. Certainly that's what many people think, but if you use it as the main argument against Scientology ("It's a cuuuuult!"), the general public will see you as a group that's fanatical, and stop listening. As well, it gives Scientology a free shot on goal because there's no real definition of cult other than "I know one when I see one".

(Stock CoS answer: "All bonefides religions could have been viewed as cults when they began, and Scientology is the only major religion to emerge in the 20th century. In fact, most paid/duped respected religious experts and scholars agree that Scientology is a religion, rather than a cult. Calling the Church of Scientology a cult is simply the mark of religious bigots such as these people, who are members of a terrorist group.")

(Yes, there was EpicNoseGuy, but he was quoting a judge.)

Set out the issues, give them the facts and let everyone make up their own minds.
  7. Myfeeteatpie Member

The facebook group is up the name is "$cientology out of Toronto"

the creator is licmy shytles don't ask me why idk my bff Jill
  8. Myfeeteatpie Member

Problem with group you can't search it so search licmy shytles then join
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Going to spread the word now once I obtain the link via search.
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Not found, only getting some person. No group or page found.
  11. Anonymous Member

So what, nobody is going to care. This is the exact thing a $cilon or some disrespectful/discriminative fucktard would say about somebody with a disability. HE DID NOT kill chanology. People just lost interest. Shit goes down. You just need to put things past ED. That website is not important in IRL and never has been. root's fine, he does his job and did it well. How can somebody scare protesters away? The police? You got too many warnings? Too many calls by Co$? Oh sure, they call all the time, if people pay no attention to us, yes, it does make us want to do other things in life. I drop anti-$ci cards around the city and you need to do the same if you think HE scared you or the rest away. HE is just one individual, who caught a liking to attend and support the cause. Your ignorance isn't helping much but spread hatred. Root's not autistic, if you didn't get info on people from ED, maybe you'd better understand what a disability is. Wikipedia has more information, better citations and the facts are all real, unlike on encyclopedia dramatica. I can tell you one thing, you just need to ignore the obvious ED makes all internet trolls target and put that aside as it is irrelevant.

I have seen his work (videos, music) and he isn't what you say he is. Just give him a camcorder and let him to the job (or right, he has three cameras and he plans to get more in the future). From the video's point of view, he did a fantastic job being the camera man and switching to picketing every 10 minutes. Now who has the stability to wave a heavy sign with the camera in the other hand, without falling on your back? He did it. I have seen it all. Broaden your mind, open it up and protest more. Respect is to be shared upon everybody. I have no need to continue this argument as it is also irrelevant as I was just stopping by to bump this.
  12. TorontosRoot Member

June is coming up...
  13. Anonymous Member

Something I forgot, root didn't "scare away all of the protesters", nor did the oldfags leave because of him. They left because the original local forum owner doxed everybody.
  14. Re: Toronto and the GTA: Official May 2010 Planning Thread

Good for you Root! You're out there doin' it.
  15. Anonymous Member

Local forum owner, Ayds aka Paraphren, did not dox everybody. Everyone left because they had other things to do IRL. RootBrian/TorontosRoot comes along and fags everything up, but at least he's trying.

/cancer thread.
  16. Anonymous Member

BAWWWWWWWWWW

Stop spreading cancer, troll. nobody cares.
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Hmm, trolls. Smelly. Needs moar air freshener.
  18. Anonymous Member

Root does a dam great job at it. Nobody should diss him. I have seen his progress, he is persistent, he has enthusiasm. If he didn't continue, nobody would have.

Please DO realize this. If you don't, you need a vacation.
  19. Anonymous Member

Almost everybody then. He addmited to doxing so your lie is noted.

Wow, first it was spacko now it was root... it seems as though the guy that doxed almost everyone (not everyone, mind you) generates an awful lot of enemies. That poor innocent soul.
  20. Avery1 Member

D'AWWWWWWWW I MISS THIS DOUCHEBAGGERY! :~)
  21. TorontosRoot Member

The post game thread is much better. Last protest was a win, just with messy signs from excellent newfags.
  22. HellRazor Member

Ohai Avery! You need to update the lings in your sig.
  23. paraphren Member

Amen, brother.
  24. paraphren Member

Sorry, I did? That's funny, since I am still good friends with most of them and see them quite regularly.
  25. Opportunity Member

<3 you, Para.
  26. Anonymous Member

Okay, it porbably was somebody else who doxed before the forums went down. Such a shame really :( the new ones have everything, except lost posts, intact.

Checked them out recently?
  27. Anonymous Member

What I miss most about the old forums was all the dox that was collected about the Org's property tax break and all the discussion thread around that. That is some potentially useful shit. Does anyone have that archived?
  28. paraphren Member

I'm pretty sure the only person that was doxed hard was me. I don't know where you're getting all of this from.