Customize

Tony Ortega: Scientology TV station

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 13, 2012.

1. RightOn Member

Ann?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Heheh... no. Reread the post before mine and you'll see my inspiration...
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

This article is different, although it doesn't question the claim of the opening being attended by "10,000 followers".

Scientologists sick new recruitment tool | Australian Women's Weekly

A state of the art media centre beaming "good news" across Hollywood.

Last two paragraphs:

The complex is kitted out with state of the art sound stages, visual effects production areas, editing suites and audio recording and mixing studios and has been declared as one of the most sophisticated digital media facilities on Earth.

The comparison is delightfully ironic for a religious organisation who believes humans are reincarnations of aliens from outer space.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/news-stories/scientologists-sick-new-recruitment-tool-27385
  4. RightOn Member

So it seems the only logical explanation for this media center (besides fleecing their clams) since they already had everything they need and more at Gold Base, is that once the clams heard about the "hole" they wouldn't go to Gold Base any more?
    So don't you think they should advertise as such?
    "A state of the art media centre beaming "good news" across Hollywood and No HOLE!"
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Hold your horses! We can tell you who were the big celebs at Scientology’s grand opening

By Tony Ortega, May 31, 2016

Excerpt:

Scientology’s press releases didn’t mention any celebrities, and our readers didn’t spot anyone very significant.

But then, one of our eagle-eyed researchers realized that the VIPs in the front row were shown in a photograph posted by the church — but at a far distance, so the figures looked really, really small.

But our friend also realized that Scientology can’t help itself and loves to show off its high-tech toys. This photo was in fact a huge one that could be blown up quite a bit without losing detail. And once he did that, he could definitely make out who was in the front row at Saturday’s event.

But our friend also realized that Scientology can’t help itself and loves to show off its high-tech toys. This photo was in fact a huge one that could be blown up quite a bit without losing detail. And once he did that, he could definitely make out who was in the front row at Saturday’s event:

Jenna and Bodhi Elfman.

Jenna’s fame largely comes from her run as Dharma Freedom Finkelstein Montgomery in ABC’s 1997-2002 comedy series Dharma and Greg. We also thought she was good as Professor Veronica Micelli in 1998’s Krippendorf’s Tribe. But she’s also been known as one of Hollywood’s most militant Scientologists. There was the infamous 2006 “Have you raped a baby?” episode, as told by TMZ. And more recently, she has provided a different sort of entertainment with a video series she’s done with her (generally insubstantial) husband Bodhi that had her exclaim, at one point, that she’d “blow a horse” if it meant she could simply relax and watch Netflix all day.

In other words, this is Hollywood royalty!

Also in the front row, we spotted Her Royal Governness of the Vast Valley Territory, Scientology’s cute nickname for Nancy Cartwright, better known as the voice actor behind Bart Simpson. The others we recognized were a couple of Scientology’s wealthy whales, Bob Duggan and Tom Cummins.

But where was Tom Cruise? (Filming in England, apparently.) And Travolta? Alley? Or any of the young celebs? Beck, Elisabeth Moss, Erika Christensen, Danny Masterson?

Too busy, apparently.

We’re sure you’ll be able to identify some of others in the crowd. Give it a good look and let us know who you spot.

<snipped>

So where were Scientology’s really big stars? We were already pretty underwhelmed by this event, which had Scientologists going through elaborate security procedures and standing in bright sunshine for hours so they could witness another brief appearance by David Miscavige. Maybe it’s no wonder that the church’s brighter lights didn’t want to bother with it.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/31/ho...the-big-celebs-at-scientologys-grand-opening/
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

Looks like Chic Corea in the second row with the gray hair and tan jacket in one pic
  7. DeathHamster Member

All that work to set up the cameras and the crowds, and they just couldn't resist photoshopping.

smp-opening-estab-david-miscavige_3S14059.jpg

Lower right corner, tiny people sitting behind giants. One sitting dwarf looks exactly like a standing giant, fringes where a quick blend was done, fuzzy fingers, an odd white patch, etc:

SMPOuterLimits.jpg

It's a Photoshop Franken-Photo!

I bet that at the last possible moment, &quot;someone&quot; noticed that corner wasn't busy enough and ordered that it be fixed by the sleep-deprived drones.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. RightOn Member

same black guy in one photo?
    they aren't even trying!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. RightOn Member

wait hold on!
    Look at the larger photo.
    They doubled up on not only the black guy, but the guy with the grey hair and sunglasses, the woman next to him, the guy in the blue shirt next to her and then a guy in a gray suit. Also the lady with the black hair and sunglasses and the lady with the red hair and the lady next to her.
    And you can't see much of the lady in the red dress with her hair up in sunglasses when she is standing. But she is also there twice. She is sitting.

It looks like they took pics of these people standing and sitting. The ones sitting down are the same as the people who are standing in front of them.
    OMG
    Shoop-a-rama
    • Like Like x 3
  10. DeathHamster Member

I figure that at the last moment, Captain Wizzbang Miscavige spotted a row of empty chairs, and ordered them filled in. They were empty because the people were standing clapping, but who's going to tell him that? So they filled the seats with the same people sitting, from a slightly different angle.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. failboat Member

2nby136.jpg
    Key - ETA: Front row - yellow numbers; back row - white numbers
    1 - Obvious guy is obviously repeated.
    2 thru 5 - hair colors and styles repeated, and some of 4's face
    6 - obviously the same ugly dress on these two ladies
    7 - same hair, suit color, and glasses dude
    8 - to his right, a strawberry blond with an updo (helpful arrows to her 'do)
    9 - blond woman can barely be seen behind glasses dude in the front row, but hair color/complexion matches woman sitting next to 8 in the back row.
    10 - white shirted buzzcut young gentleman
    11 - suited smug white-guy haircut gentleman
    12? - only in back row, above 11's head. Can't find his duplicate but he also seems shooped in, what with that mysterious blue limb sticking out of his chin.

Original crop I worked from for you to better make out #9 and any others -

2rombna.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  12. RightOn Member

yup! thanks!
    Exactly what I saw
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 2nby136-jpg.258113.jpg

Lol, Yes, they are, these mighty thetans are indeed standing and sitting at the same time in the same photo. They're all from the Super Powers Building. They're also standing behind themselves where they're shown sitting and so on and so forth as LRH 'research' would prove.............
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DeathHamster Member

Too bad they don't seem to allow cigarettes during the event, or they could blow smoke up their own asses.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. RightOn Member

I hope the media exposes this.
    I am a little shocked it is that obvious, and how badly done it is.
    I thought after they were called out the last time, they wouldn't pull this crap.
    So you mean if they used these for promo pics then their own members can see this fail too? WOW
    They never learn!
    Thanks again COS!!
    ARC!

Someone needs to send that chart to Tony
    Better yet...
    Tweet the photo everywhere with
    "Scientology photo shopped their event"
    • Like Like x 2
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Those responsible for the last round of failshooping had already blown due to losing too many rounds of Angry Midget. Thus, this event was shooped by the next replacements in line, who were less experienced and less talented. Their turn to play Angry Midget should be coming up as soon as OSAOSAOSA tells Sir Slappy about this thread. Then it's on to whomever is still left after that, for the next event.

Man, this just never gets old. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

yeah I know.... but this is SO bad, I can't believe that COB approved it before it went out.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. David Miscavige's OPTS: Office of Planetary Takeover Suppressives

Black Ops COB is secretly taking over the world by creating suppressive persons on a massive scale.

Scientology produces far more SP's than 'clears' (of course it has yet to produce the very first dianetic clear).

SP's will then unwittingly expand Miscavige's planetary entheta through deluded groups of Independent Scientology SP's like those at Milestone II.

L. Ron Hubbard will return as a real estate agent leasing out all of his unused office space to fund his next creation The Apollo II, it will be the biggest, baddest Ark ever built. Condolences to Noah.

You're either onboard, onboard all the way or else...........
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

Now that Scientology has a TV and radio complex, will it air what Scientology really is?

By Tony Ortega, June 1, 2016

Excerpt:

Could it be the same message that Scientology has been blasting out to the world in its Super Bowl television ads? Those commercials have been seen by huge audiences, but they are vague and don’t really tell onlookers much about Scientology except that it’s a curious mix of “technology” and “spirituality.” Does David Miscavige really need a hugely expensive five-acre compound to put out even more slick propaganda like those ads?

We’re hoping that Miscavige instead uses his new power as media mogul to level with the public. Why not use those studios to broadcast what Scientologists are actually doing when they do Scientology?

We have a really good example of that, and it was forwarded to us recently by one of our tipsters.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/01/no...mplex-will-it-air-what-scientology-really-is/
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Thought bubble for the seated African-American gentleman:

"Geez, my gigantic-self certainly is an asshole. I sure hope he and his gigantic friends can see everything OK, 'cause I can't see shit!"
  21. It's photoshop failure, check the munchkin ladies behind slightly big gentleman
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's a new article from the same author:

Scientologists launch massive studio to spread cult message globally through movies, TV, radio

By Gregory Tomlin, Christian Examiner

Excerpt:

Sinar Parman, an Indonesian who was inside the church for about 30 years as a chef to L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige (and, on occasion, Cruise), said in 2015 that the new facility is Scientology's version of a news network or a 24-hour programming outlet.

"CNN covers anything and everything; it's their version of CNN, but who wants to watch that stuff?" Parman, who left the cult in 2001, asked.

http://www.christianexaminer.com/ar...ge-globally-through-movies-tv-radio/50760.htm
  23. Quentinanon Member

And the cult does not have any impartial journalists.
    If they get around to do any news broadcasting, it will be white PR for their fake help by vulture ministers or black PR against psychiatrists and psychiatry.
    The upside might be more opportunities to laugh at their stupid videos.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Quentinanon Member

Also, the added smoking would reduce their chances of getting lung cancer, according to Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

EXCLUSIVE: Grand opening! Inside Tom Cruise's new $50 million 'Scientology CNN' TV and Hollywood movie studio that rivals Paramount Pictures and promises to reach 'every person on Earth'
    • The grand opening of Scientology’s Hollywood movie studio was hosted by church leader David Miscavige and attended by Church celebrities
    • Scientology ‘CNN TV’ is set to be launched from the new $50 million studio
    • Miscavige told a crowd of 10,000 people that the religion was going to rewrite history
    • Eyewitnesses told Daily Mail Online there were at least 15 to 20 heavily armed off-duty police all around the outside of the property.
    • There were also at least ten armed private security people plus Scientology uniformed and non-uniformed security personnel on hand
    • Tom Cruise and Scientology want to influence the movie world again like in the 1990s when hit films like Days of Thunder and Far and Away were being made at their main HQ in Los Angeles
    • Miscavige claims the huge network will change history and be an 'uncorrupted communications line to the billions'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-promises-reach-virtually-person-Earth.html
  26. RightOn Member

^ ha ha love the comments
    • Like Like x 2
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

This is from the comments section on Tony Ortega's site:

Tony Ortega Mod • 11 hours ago

So Inside Edition calls to ask about the new Scientology movie studio. I ask my guy there, why is it that nearly a month after that studio opened, the Daily Mail finally gets around to writing something about it, and everyone suddenly is acting like it's breaking news?

He had no idea. I filled him in that the Daily Mail's story is mostly bullshit. Not only using Scientology's exaggerated PR about the place, but this fantasy about Tom Cruise making movies there is utter bullshit. Daily Mail apparently didn't bother to check when it said that SMP (3.5 acres) is somehow bigger than the Paramount lot, which is 65 acres.

So, the upshot is, they're sending a car and I'll be on the air later today.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/22/cl...rowd-for-scientology-disconnection-billboard/
    • Like Like x 2
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

I cringed when I saw that Daily Mail display of COS puffery.
    Almost like Daily Mail or DM for short got paid to run it.
    They should be reporting on the slave labor who worked and built that fail studio, instead of an article that was not only profusely wrong, but also displayed all the COS studio photos. At least they showed the pictures in the correct light with the studio rooms being totally empty, which would be exactly how the studios are going to look all the time. :D

edited:
    oh and here is a link to a map of the TINY Paramount Pictures :p
    http://www.justbecauseican.com/enterprise/ParamountPictures.jpg

Can someone PLEASE take the COS studios (according to its size) and place it in the middle of the Paramout map for the lulz?:cool:
    If I had the skills for calculating distances and shooping, I would do it myself.:(
  30. DeathHamster Member

http://tonyortega.org/2016/06/23/sa...aga-of-sea-org-dedication/#comment-2746462102
  31. anon8109 Member

Miscavige looks weird in the picture posted with the article. Not like himself.

Is it botox? plastic surgery? plain old photoshopping? a body double?
  32. I missed the Inside Edition broadcast in my area yesterday - Tony was supposed to be on the air with them yesterday - and I also have had no luck finding video of the appearance. I hope someone can find it and post it.
  33. DeathHamster Member

A David Miscavige latex mask?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

35. another123 Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Quentinanon Member

Miscavige claims the huge network will change history and be an 'uncorrupted communications line to the billions'

An example of an oxymoron.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

Correct, one can not use the word uncorrupted when it comes to Scientology!
    Or else they would never be able to KSW
    • Like Like x 1

38. I wish he came to Europe so I could piss on him.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. The Wrong Guy Member

xenuvision.png

XenuVision | OTVIIIisGrrr8!

“XenuVision is the wave of the future!” exulted aging Chairman of the Bored Dr. David Miscavige.

“Unlike wog television, XenuVision is fully ideal in every way! Our uncorrupted communication line to the billions, XenuVision allows us to ignore the catcalls and japeries of those benighted SP’s who cannot understand the central problem of the human race.”

“So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late,” said Dr. Miscavige, “Every man, woman, and child on this planet has attached to their bodies the souls of millions of dead space aliens murdered by Xenu.”

“This terrible affliction is curable by each person on this planet giving we in the Church of Scientology millions of dollars in exchange for our copyrighted system of high-volume mass exorcism which, while it can take decades, and admittedly, many people die premature deaths from cancer up there on Solo NOT’s, is the only way out of this 75,000,000 year old trap created by Xenu and his Psych henchmen from the planet Farsec.”

Source: https://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2016/06/26/xenuvision/
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

Daily Mail Forced To Write Positive Cruise Stories Under Threat From Scientology Lawyers; The Tabloid Media Versus The Cruise Pr Machine - My Thoughts | Scientology Bollocks

Excerpt:

...we see Cruise constantly in the headlines in two distinct story genres… it’s either the standard PR bollocks surrounding his latest movie which they pretty much HAVE to print as they’re essentially paid to do so as there are only six major media conglomerates that cross-own all print/TV/movie studios etc out there and they’re not stupid enough to cut off or negatively affect any revenue flow for their latest tent-pole du jour.

https://www.scientologybollocks.com/10605-2/